You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Monday's Forum Triple Takedown Competition

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

Thanks @bbMike

1st @hhammerhea wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice

2nd @-Stuey- wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)

3rd @DARK4NIGHT wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£5)

@hhammerhea knows what to do, I'll wait to hear from him.

I'll register -STUEY- for this Sunday's Mini Major (20th March).

And I'll also arrange free entry into all 3 FTT's next Monday (21st March) for @DARK4NIGHT who, if my memory serves me well, received the same prize last week & so was in for free last night.
  • Options
    DARK4NIGHTDARK4NIGHT Member Posts: 110
    Tikay,

I believe I should have had free entry this week?

Thanks
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks @bbMike

1st @hhammerhea wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice

2nd @-Stuey- wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)

3rd @DARK4NIGHT wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£5)

@hhammerhea knows what to do, I'll wait to hear from him.

I'll register -STUEY- for this Sunday's Mini Major (20th March).

And I'll also arrange free entry into all 3 FTT's next Monday (21st March) for @DARK4NIGHT who, if my memory serves me well, received the same prize last week & so was in for free last night.
  • Options

@DARK4NIGHT

Apologies. No idea why I had not entered you, but I've now registered you for all three as promised.

Good luck.

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701

March Week 3 Results:

A close week with Sky Poker veteran @wynne1938 taking the top spot, and @GrowUrOwn securing 2nd place by winning FTT2 and keeping @WAREZ down in 3rd. Congratulations all.

1st @wynne1938 wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @GrowUrOwn wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)
    3rd @WAREZ wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£5)

Well done to the winners, and thanks to everyone who played, back again next week.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,526
    edited March 2022
    Thank you,that was hard fought for/ @Tikay ,can I have the entry for tonights main event please?
  • Options

Great stuff, well done.

I'll enter @GrowUrOwn into Sunday's Mini Major, & @WAREZ into all 3 of next Monday's FTT's. (Memory permitting...).

@wynne1938 just needs to let me know what & when. Can be 1 x £33 or the equivalent in smaller buy-ins if he prefers.

Thanks as always to @bbMike

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    wynne1938 said:

Thank you,that was hard fought for/ @Tikay ,can I have the entry for tonights main event please?

@Tikay10
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

@wynne1938

Morning, & well done last night.

You are now registered for tonight's Main. Win that & make it really worthwhile mate.
  • Options

@MAXALLY

Thanks Alan.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

wynne1938 said:

@wynne1938

Morning, & well done last night.

You are now registered for tonight's Main. Win that & make it really worthwhile mate.
    Thank you
  • Options
    GrowUrOwnGrowUrOwn Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for organising this & putting me in the Sunday Mini, very kind. I was pleased to grab 2nd in my first go at the triple. Well done to @wynne1938 - well played.

Cheers
  • Options
    GrowUrOwn said:

Thanks for organising this & putting me in the Sunday Mini, very kind. I was pleased to grab 2nd in my first go at the triple. Well done to @wynne1938 - well played.

Cheers

@GrowUrOwn

Well done to you too Mr Own. Am I right in saying you are fairly new here? Did you previously play elsewhere, if so, what made you decide to give Sky a try?
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

GrowUrOwn said:

Cheers

@GrowUrOwn

Well done to you too Mr Own. Am I right in saying you are fairly new here? Did you previously play elsewhere, if so, what made you decide to give Sky a try?
    Cheers Tikay! Very new here, signed up last week having been playing regular on other sites. Wanted to give Sky a tickle for the smaller field sizes (not facing silly finish times on a weekday).

Not sure its a long-term fit as the software seems older than me and the app is barely usable, certainly not for multi-tabling unfortunately. Do you know if Sky have an appetite for improving the app?

Thanks again chap and GL on the felt.
  • Options
    GrowUrOwn said:

Tikay10 said:

GrowUrOwn said:

Cheers

@GrowUrOwn

Cheers Tikay! Very new here, signed up last week having been playing regular on other sites. Wanted to give Sky a tickle for the smaller field sizes (not facing silly finish times on a weekday).

Not sure its a long-term fit as the software seems older than me and the app is barely usable, certainly not for multi-tabling unfortunately. Do you know if Sky have an appetite for improving the app?

Thanks again chap and GL on the felt.
    @GrowUrOwn

Well you say that, but it's a lot younger than me.

And no, I'm sorry to say I am not in a position to go into any detail on the App. If you have any questions on bridges though, I'm the go-to-guy.

• Options
    wynne1938 0 15 £42 + £11.25 Head Prizes 1
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

wynne1938 0 15 £42 + £11.25 Head Prizes 1

@wynne1938

Well done wynne, not bad for a freebie.
  • Options
    GrowUrOwn said:

Cheers

@GrowUrOwn

Quick reminder, I've registered you for tonight's Mini Major @ 2030.

VBOL Mr Own.

• Options
    GOOD LUCK @GrowUrOwn tonight. Will probably meet at the tables
  • Options
    Thanks Gents, GL
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Great stuff, well done.

I'll enter @GrowUrOwn into Sunday's Mini Major, & @WAREZ into all 3 of next Monday's FTT's. (Memory permitting...).

@wynne1938 just needs to let me know what & when. Can be 1 x £33 or the equivalent in smaller buy-ins if he prefers.

Thanks as always to @bbMike

@WAREZ

Hi,

Have just registered you for tonight's 3 FTT events as your prize for finishing 3rd last week.

Try & go 1 or even 2 spots better this week, right?