You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cat.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,102

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,102
    Shocking moment West Ham footballer Kurt Zouma KICKS and slaps Bengal cat across his £2million London home in horrifying Snapchat video that could see him JAILED

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2022/02/08/1518389785769720532/636x382_MP4_1518389785769720532.mp4

The West Ham defender, 27, is heard laughing as he chases the Bengal cat around his £2million London home in a Snapchat video taken on Sunday - the day after he appeared for the club in their FA Cup victory over non-league Kidderminster Harriers. The video is believed to have been filmed by his brother Yoan, and shows Zouma dropping the cat before kicking it across the kitchen floor. He also chases the cat around the kitchen and dining room in front of a child, all while the person capturing the video laughs hysterically.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10487353/Shocking-moment-Premier-League-footballer-Kurt-Zouma-KICKS-slaps-Bengal-cat-London-home.html
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    VILE
    disgusting,feel physically sick.
    Please Mr Sullivan Mr Kretinsky Mr Gold Mr Moyes
    Surely to God, should never pull on the shirt again.
    What? Go on up top? That is EVIL.
  • Options
    Chris Kirkland agree's, as it seems 100% of opinions do.
    https://youtu.be/dvCgbMjyhts
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,171
    edited February 2022
    Hope somebody kicks him all over the pitch if he plays again. (sorry Lord but it is what it is)
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,012
    Don't sack him.

That is giving him a free transfer-he will double his wages...
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    edited February 2022
    Yet another " I'm sorry " statement, no you're not, you're just sorry that you've been caught out and now you'll do anything to preserve your privileged position that you think makes you somehow exempt to the normal rules of life and standards.
  • Options
    I wonder what Mr David Moyes is pondering over his cornflakes this morning?
    I wonder if Mr Moyes was expecting;
    'that reaction' from the entire stadium all night long?
    I wonder? Did it take Mr Moyes by surprise? (or)
    Was Mr Moyes expecting it,
    but thought 'I am /we are' bigger & MONEY & winning a football match is much more important than taking any moral stand?
    What a truly APPALLING DISGUSTING GUTLESS decision.
    Enjoy the back pages David,not a micro millimetre of any wiggle room
    Defacto, any, I / we' got it wrong' bulllsh*te can only be viewed as exactly that.
    Beyond DISGRACEFUL Beyond BELIEF MORALS bang exposed.
    the incident DEFIES BELIEF & Moyes & the clubs decision
    ( I am truly staggered one or more of the major shareholders Sullivan Gold Kretinsky) didn't take Moyes decision for him also defies BELIEF.
  • Options
    and, where is the cat now?
    Cressida ****, pull your finger out.
    RSPCA take the front door of it's hinges, need any help, come and get me.

• Options
    Mr & Mrs Magpie both been working
    on 'the nest' like Trojen's since pre Christmas.
    I see twigs being flown in sunrise sunset and all day.
    A simple joy,only yards equal height from my balcony,and its priceless.
    Then,the likes of Kurt Zouma.
    Rancid World with some rancid excuses for human beings.

• Options
    Bravo RSPCA
    Straight through Zouma's front door.
    Now, minus two cats.
    Animals get mentally scared as well Zouma, you piece of......
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    misterpj said:

Bravo RSPCA
    Now, minus two cats.

Not defending his actions. At all.

But his 3 kids have now lost their 2 cats...and pretty unsettling for the cats, too.
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    Essexphil said:

misterpj said:

Bravo RSPCA
    Now, minus two cats.

But his 3 kids have now lost their 2 cats...and pretty unsettling for the cats, too.
    More unsettling to be booted across the floor & slapped in the face I would say....

And whilst his kid was holding it - what sort of sick behaviour is that to teach your kids?!

Scum.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164

Essexphil said:

misterpj said:

Bravo RSPCA
    Now, minus two cats.

More unsettling to be booted across the floor & slapped in the face I would say....

And whilst his kid was holding it - what sort of sick behaviour is that to teach your kids?!

Scum.

+1

...... and at least one of them was laughing too :o
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    I echo what @lucy4 said on his unedited post
  • Options
    stokefc said:

I echo what @lucy4 said on his unedited post

@stokefc I thought I'd better edit it as some might think I'd gone a bit over the top :D
  • Options

Essexphil said:

misterpj said:

Bravo RSPCA
    Now, minus two cats.

Scum.
    It is appalling behaviour.

But I am sure the RSPCA will be trying to establish whether this was a one-off or a pattern of abusive behaviour. World of difference between the 2.

Everyone is so quick to judge. And everyone forgets their own worst days. Because most of us have done some pretty scummy things.

My last cat's previous owner was a lot worse than this footballer. Couldn't prove it was him who caused the broken jaw. Or the tail that had to be removed. He threw the cat out of the car window when he was moving house. The whole street saw that.

Which turned out to be a really good day for my cat.
  • Options
    I have just received this e-mail update from the RSPCA.

Dear supporter,

You will likely have seen in the news the distressing video posted to social media of a high profile footballer kicking and slapping his cats. As you may be aware, we are unable to update people when enquiries are ongoing, but we wanted to provide all our supporters with the details we can share, as we have received many enquiries and know there is a lot of concern about the cats.

We'd like to reassure people that we're investigating and the cats are safe and in our care. We have been dealing with this since before the clip went viral online and need time to conduct our investigation.

We are a charity but we have to act in a similar way to the police in the way we investigate any matter, following proper legal processes. Investigations do not conclude overnight and there is often work going on behind the scenes that we're unable to update people on.

Please only call our national cruelty line about this if you have fresh information, so we can continue to receive calls about other animals in need of our help.

Thank you as ever for your wonderful support, and we hope this email is reassuring.

Klare Kennett
    Assistant Director Marketing, Comms and Education.
  • Options
    You've got to ask where were his and his brothers brains when they decided to film and then post the video ? Surely anyone with an ounce of commonsense would know that it'll all end badly,they BOTH deserve all that's coming to them.

• Options
    lucy4 said:

You've got to ask where were his and his brothers brains when they decided to film and then post the video ? Surely anyone with an ounce of commonsense would know that it'll all end badly,they BOTH deserve all that's coming to them.

Far be it from me to suggest any footballer is overpaid.

But that fine means that Zouma is currently being paid £6.5 million a year.

Zouma. Ye Gods.