You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Going on an MML adventure (with sidebet)

PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
edited March 2022 in Poker Chat
This week I'm trying to do something I've never achieved in my 16 year poker career, win the MML, so this week I'm giving it a shot and shall report back in due course.

For those who would like more info on what the MML is, see here and join in the "fun"; https://skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/181425/micro-masters-league-2022-weekly-low-stakes-mtt-leaderboard/p1

To add a little spice to the action, there's also a £10 sidebet for this weeks league which includes the following;

@aynaricol
@thedazzman
@Duesenberg
@NOSTRI
@spiderme
@Asho28

Will document how it goes in this thread including sidebet updates!

Comments

• aynaricolaynaricol Member Posts: 315
    is @Asho28 not in?
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    How's it going @PKRPar?
    NOSTRI said:

How's it going @PKRPar?

TERRIBLE THANKS

oh wait you asked par
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 764
    aynaricol said:

is @Asho28 not in?

I’m happy to join in from tomorrow if I’m not too late? :)
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    you're in @Asho28 i couldnt quite remember.
    NOSTRI said:

How's it going @PKRPar?

tonight has been a lesson of sorts. almost certain i have zero points!
    very rough ride tonight in the MML. I think i secured some points, but nothing major at all, and definitely not on top of the sidebet.

Will update tomorrow once i see the leaderboard.

Won a flip to get ITM in the £3.30 Turbo.
    DAY 2 LET'S GO
    So I missed day 2; but day 1 was fun. some near misses but in the end 19 points in the bag. That will not be good enough for sidebet let alone to win the MML.

Full session on the cards tonight. Lets hope it's better than day 1!
    edited March 2022
    Booked a 3rd in one of the 5.50s. no idea how many points that gets...

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    PKRPar said:

Well played. That normal gets you about 5 points. However, as you are in the inner circle of the discord fraternity, you will probably be awarded about 100 points from your great leader. Rumour has it you only got this result due to in play coaching from your coaches and live screen sharing. Nevertheless, well done.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    MAXALLY said:

PKRPar said:

Well played. That normal gets you about 5 points. However, as you are in the inner circle of the discord fraternity, you will probably be awarded about 100 points from your great leader. Rumour has it you only got this result due to in play coaching from your coaches and live screen sharing. Nevertheless, well done.

MAXALLY said:

PKRPar said:

Here's hoping that's the case. could do with the 100 points. :smiley:
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    PKRPar said:

MAXALLY said:

PKRPar said:

Here's hoping that's the case. could do with the 100 points. :smiley:
    Here's hoping you took my post in the right spirit B)
    edited March 2022
    Midweek scores:

@aynaricol: 97
    @Duesenberg: 86
    @thedazzman: 83
    @NOSTRI: 69 (nice)
    @spiderme: 68
    @Asho28: 63
    @PKRPar: 58
    everyone's worked hard the last few days, why don't you take the rest of the week off :)
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Well done all. Good to follow.

As a midweek boost i have a £5.50 token to give away to the tonight's highest scoring player tonight only, Usual MML rules apply. 5 highest scoring Games for each player count.

All MML registered players can stake claim to the token but only players scoring a higher nightly score than @coo1-um will be considered for the prize.

Prize must be claimed by 5pm Friday 18th March, the highest scoring player laying claim to the token will be the recipient.

Good luck all
    NOSTRI said:

Midweek scores:

@aynaricol: 97
    @Duesenberg: 86
    @thedazzman: 83
    @NOSTRI: 69 (nice)
    @spiderme: 68
    @Asho28: 63
    @PKRPar: 58

I have limited myself so much by not being available for three nights out of the sidebet ... Saturday and Sunday are the only remaining days I can play, and whatever's left of the mml tonight..
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 764
    coo1-um said:

Well done all. Good to follow.

As a midweek boost i have a £5.50 token to give away to the tonight's highest scoring player tonight only, Usual MML rules apply. 5 highest scoring Games for each player count.

All MML registered players can stake claim to the token but only players scoring a higher nightly score than @coo1-um will be considered for the prize.

Prize must be claimed by 5pm Friday 18th March, the highest scoring player laying claim to the token will be the recipient.

Good luck all

Very kind gesture @coo1-um , thanks for offering this.

Had a decent MML session but not quite as good as a certain someone else, so don't think I will be the beneficiary on this occasion.