You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Going on an MML adventure (with sidebet)

13»

Comments

• Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    And we're off. good luck on the final day!
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    this weeks edition concluded with a 10th place finish and a 4th place finish. Definitely some more points for me but almost still getting the wooden spoon in the sidebet.
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 933
    It was a fun week. This side-bet added an extra dynamic to the usual competitive MML,

And for at least the 3rd week running, poor ol' @Duesenberg was pipped in dramatic style in the final hours. It's hard not to laugh!

Hopefully another side bet can be arranged again in the future.

@Tikay10 As for the very kind gesture from @coo1-um may I please use my ticket into Thursday's Mini? Cheers
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,171

It was a fun week. This side-bet added an extra dynamic to the usual competitive MML,

And for at least the 3rd week running, poor ol' @Duesenberg was pipped in dramatic style in the final hours. It's hard not to laugh!

@Tikay10 As for the very kind gesture from @coo1-um may I please use my ticket into Thursday's Mini? Cheers

@thedazzman

BOOKED

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,171

@thedazzman

That's now sorted & you are registered for tonight's Mini.

GL mate.