You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

i asked for an audit of my games

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    TheWaddy said:

i

Tikay10 said:

Readers will be (insert your own adjective) to know that TheWaddy has been playing as usual on Sky Poker today.

As for Tikay10, he will know im sure, that i was playing, i asked a question of customer services help, i got suspended ... i played no more games that day due to this.

I have no idea why he decides to suggest i was lying about this, but as players want to attack my character further, i would appreciate an apology.

Has your day of suspended play pushed back your Camber Sands holiday to 2023?

A lot of ground to now make up.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Boxster said:

TheWaddy said:

Readers will be (insert your own adjective) to know that Tikay10 has been commenting as usual on Sky Poker today, though has neglected to put you straight on his comment.

This is how you run Sky Poker Forums fairly, thanks for that Tony!

You posted on Apr 1st that you were suspended. Tikay has made one post on this thread that you were back playing on 2nd April. Where is he accusing you of lying?
    We saw TheEdge actually make a post that he was appalled by me being suspended, but changing to me being a congenital liar.... on the back on the Tikay comment. Stokefc and aynaricol then posted suggesting i hadnt been suspended.

Given the fact im having my character assasinated on the back of his misleading comment alone, i would have thought he would have the decency to put them straight on that.

Obviously a reasonable suggestion.... even more obviously the zombie followers such as TVspice and cammykaze still favour the one sided forum behaviour, when it couldnt be any more clear that Tikays comment was construed as something that simply was not true.

Its quite frightening the lengths you guys go to, to support a site and its moderator... Dont you guys ever go with right and wrong???
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    Always
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    What an interesting thread. Maybe it would have been better to give it a more accurate title, which in my opinion would be something like:

"I had a rant at customer services, making wild and unjustified accusations and demands, and they didn't like it"

And then reading the responses the reply could be summed up as:

"And when I shared this with the hard working staff and regs at Skypoker they weren't supportive"

My heart bleeds.
  • Options

Always

You changed your tune purely because you were led in that direction by others who had incorrect info.

You not a little embarrassed by that?

• Options
    I changed my opinion on the information you gave followed by the information that someone else gave.

You cant have your account frozen and play at the same time. I decided that you had been economical with the truth or at least how you chose to portray the facts.

That's a decision I made based on my own experiences of exclusions, frozen accounts and restrictions.

Oh and I'm too old to be embarrassed by much.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Thank you for confirming that Tikays misleading comment changed your whole outlook on the situation.

• Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    it couldnt be any more clear that Tikays comment was construed as something that simply was not true.

So you weren't playing on the 2nd April? He was lying when he said that you were playing?

Was there a particular reason why, having written your original post, you didn't feel it necessary to say "All sorted guys." "Bit of a pain being temporarily suspended but like Arnie, I'm back"

Additionally, why do you think it is acceptable to throw around insults about others on this forum but get so very upset when someone points out that you were playing after you had gone to such lengths to tell us you were suspended? Double standards? How about I ask for a formal apology from you for your continual snide comments? Would one be forthcoming?
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    i can no longer comment on poker related content. I have withdrawn any previous poker related comments.

I was just hoping for some fairness from the Moderator, as his comments resulted in some disciples misinterpreting the content his post.
  • Options
    TVSpice said:

it couldnt be any more clear that Tikays comment was construed as something that simply was not true.

So you weren't playing on the 2nd April? He was lying when he said that you were playing?

Was there a particular reason why, having written your original post, you didn't feel it necessary to say "All sorted guys." "Bit of a pain being temporarily suspended but like Arnie, I'm back"

Additionally, why do you think it is acceptable to throw around insults about others on this forum but get so very upset when someone points out that you were playing after you had gone to such lengths to tell us you were suspended? Double standards? How about I ask for a formal apology from you for your continual snide comments? Would one be forthcoming?

You would do absolutely anything to back Sky and the moderator wouldnt you! You seem to have some kind of obsession.

1 We have already established 'snide comments' were started by your Cult. Its in black and white, go back and look. Its still there.

2 Tikays post has been interpreted by some that because i was playing 2 April, that i had made up the whole thing. Read TheEdge comment particulary, who had quite clearly read it that way. Regardless of Tikays intentions, he should have the decency to clarify, because as with you, his comments are taken as the bible and he should realise that my character has been questioned purely from his post.

You have even highlighted the line i wrote above, where i say his comment 'was construed as being not true'. You will have to ask someone what this means, if you think im accusing Tikay of lying.....

3 I am not going to post 'all sorted guys', because i have had to agree to certain restrictions in return for none expulsion. I will not be commenting on poker in the future.

Just about all your post was a great example of the Cults unique way of seeing things.....
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

TVSpice said:

You would do absolutely anything to back Sky and the moderator wouldnt you! You seem to have some kind of obsession.

1 We have already established 'snide comments' were started by your Cult. Its in black and white, go back and look. Its still there.

2 Tikays post has been interpreted by some that because i was playing 2 April, that i had made up the whole thing. Read TheEdge comment particulary, who had quite clearly read it that way. Regardless of Tikays intentions, he should have the decency to clarify, because as with you, his comments are taken as the bible and he should realise that my character has been questioned purely from his post.

You have even highlighted the line i wrote above, where i say his comment 'was construed as being not true'. You will have to ask someone what this means, if you think im accusing Tikay of lying.....

3 I am not going to post 'all sorted guys', because i have had to agree to certain restrictions in return for none expulsion. I will not be commenting on poker in the future.

Just about all your post was a great example of the Cults unique way of seeing things.....
    It's not right and it's not fair ! The left leg of Anthony Joshua.

And what's wrong with carrying a torch for our Tikay ? Haven't you heard of Tikay Torches.

So I'm all confused now. Are we a tea cult, a forum cult, a Tikay cult or a religious cult.?

Is you issue with the RNG, the forum, the moderator, the members, the insults, the persecution (comparing your situation to that of Christ was as funny as fk by the way), the lack of apologies, the perceived notion that it's all a conspiracy against you OR the fact that you just can't help trying to have the last word ?

In the words of Elsa "Let it go"

• Options
    We have seen you have a view, then totally change it cos your Cult brainwashed you.... you are a strong character!
  • Options
    LMFAO You really are a self obsessed, egotistical, neurotic individual.

I really can't be bothered to count but I would wager over 90% of your posts are either b1tch1ng about the site, or the forum, insulting other people and then boo hooing when the people on here dish it back.

If you don't like the site, don't play.
    If you don't like the forum, don't visit
    If you don't like verbal jousting, don't get involved.
    If you don't like being shoved, don't push.
    If you don't like me, don't care. It's not going to affect me one iota.

I'm done giving you my time. I maybe have 20 good years left and I'll be pleasured with a prizewinning marrow before I'm going to waste any more air on you.
  • Options
    i can see you dont care and it doesnt affect you :# .

• Options
    I was happily talking the ins and outs of online poker. I happily answered those who stuck to that to, even if i didnt agree with them, we didnt resort to anything else.

Any deviation from that, any aggression, any belittling... that was the Moderators disciples and even the Moderator himself whipped up the bad feeling.

The Cult are all of the same mind on that score, so thats the reason it has come to this.

I agree its a shame people on a poker site and indeed a forum, resort to this when they dont agree, would have loved an online poker chat. But i came to the wrong place, even though the signage says 'Sky Poker Forum'.

Its become something it was not set up for, because of the undesirable residents that have been allowed to take it over.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited April 2022
    TheWaddy said:

I was happily talking the ins and outs of online poker. I happily answered those who stuck to that to, even if i didnt agree with them, we didnt resort to anything else.

Any deviation from that, any aggression, any belittling... that was the Moderators disciples and even the Moderator himself whipped up the bad feeling.

The Cult are all of the same mind on that score, so thats the reason it has come to this.

I agree its a shame people on a poker site and indeed a forum, resort to this when they dont agree, would have loved an online poker chat. But i came to the wrong place, even though the signage says 'Sky Poker Forum'.

Its become something it was not set up for, because of the undesirable residents that have been allowed to take it over.

It’s a shame when a new poster comes onto the forum and adds nothing of value whatsoever

And before you say it’s all a clique. That’s crapp.
    New people are always welcomed when they begin posting. @Gervuscas for example is a fairly new forum member. He’s been pleasant and helpful to people and so had been very well received

You’re rude to everyone and then play a pathetic victim
    You slagg the site, the moderators and the people who post on the forum
    You lie about a lot of things

You did come to the wrong place. All you want to do is fight everyone
    Why not find a place that suits you more?
    You really don’t have to stay

• Options
    GervuscasGervuscas Member Posts: 54
    edited April 2022
    So since i was tagged here i had a re-read through and honestly i don't understand why this keeps getting reposted on.

Rightly or wrongly you were suspended, rightly or wrongly your suspension was revoked and you're now allowed to play.
    For what its worth if i was a member of the sky poker team id be pushing for a permanent suspension, Not because you asked for a audit as i think you're within your rights to do so, however we all know in poker one auditing one person simply isn't going to give an accurate representation. But because you've openly stated numerous times you do not trust the RNG or the validity of the site, yet despite there being other options available to you you continue to wager money here (regardless of stake size) that strikes me as an addiction and it should be something sky monitor and pro actively do something about.
    I genuinely think this should be something thats looked into for anyone who claims sites are fixed, however i also believe the audits of the RNG should be made available once processed (Atleast i assume pokersites have their RNG audited on occasions i don't actually know)

As for the back and forth between everyone all i can say is i guess its up to each of us to just take in a deep breath and move on insulting someones faith is disgusting despite your beliefs (I'm Atheist for anyone that cares) but some of the insults the other way are equally useless.

i hope you're all well and look forward to seeing you at the tables.

• Options
    Gervuscas said:

So since i was tagged here i had a re-read through and honestly i don't understand why this keeps getting reposted on.

Rightly or wrongly you were suspended, rightly or wrongly your suspension was revoked and you're now allowed to play.
    For what its worth if i was a member of the sky poker team id be pushing for a permanent suspension, Not because you asked for a audit as i think you're within your rights to do so, however we all know in poker one auditing one person simply isn't going to give an accurate representation. But because you've openly stated numerous times you do not trust the RNG or the validity of the site, yet despite there being other options available to you you continue to wager money here (regardless of stake size) that strikes me as an addiction and it should be something sky monitor and pro actively do something about.
    I genuinely think this should be something thats looked into for anyone who claims sites are fixed, however i also believe the audits of the RNG should be made available once processed (Atleast i assume pokersites have their RNG audited on occasions i don't actually know)

As for the back and forth between everyone all i can say is i guess its up to each of us to just take in a deep breath and move on insulting someones faith is disgusting despite your beliefs (I'm Atheist for anyone that cares) but some of the insults the other way are equally useless.

i hope you're all well and look forward to seeing you at the tables.

Spins are the devils ****. of gambling.

If you even wager £50 at any moment in time watching the pretty flashing lights, i would say you have some kind of addiction.

All sites provide this kind of gambling. Do those who have just lost £50 on spins have to then believe that they have lost that randomly or totally without a house edge in any way or they will be expelled?

i dont understand this fixation on poker and having to believe in it. You can gamble huge amounts on anything else on the site that when you lose.... and you will lose in the other games of pure luck.... it is accepted by all that this is always going to be tilted in the way of the site... but poker, if you dare say it, you have a problem and should be thrown off.

Whats that all about.

Oh and for talking about faith. Well i dont think id have said anything but for the guy acting in the manner of anything but a christian. My father and grandfather were pastors , i do know how real people devoted to the cause act and what their principles are.

And its not this guy. I respect anyone who has a belief, but not one that doesnt ring true.