You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

i asked for an audit of my games

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited April 2022
    Jac35 said:

TheWaddy said:

I was happily talking the ins and outs of online poker. I happily answered those who stuck to that to, even if i didnt agree with them, we didnt resort to anything else.

You’re rude to everyone and then play a pathetic victim
    You slagg the site, the moderators and the people who post on the forum
    You lie about a lot of things

You did come to the wrong place.

You first post to me;

There isn’t a clique

People don’t like you because you’re a liar and a twatt at the tables

That was your opener..... im rude to everyone and then play a pathetic victim huh..... am i playing it there or was i in fact a victim of abuse and no poker content whatsoever... will the cult still back you even when black and white... i think they might you know!
  • Options
    GervuscasGervuscas Member Posts: 54
    Spins are the devils ****. of gambling.

If you even wager £50 at any moment in time watching the pretty flashing lights, i would say you have some kind of addiction.

All sites provide this kind of gambling. Do those who have just lost £50 on spins have to then believe that they have lost that randomly or totally without a house edge in any way or they will be expelled?

You realize the house "edge" is displayed and available in both cases right? on slot machines or spins as you call them the house edge is made available and you can see somewhere that each slot machine will return x% of money wagered with the difference between 100% and x% being the houses edge. this does not mean however that each player will win x% its far more likely that most players win a hugely reduced figure and then 1 lucky jackpot winner takes the amount up to that percentage. The RNG behind the machine itself will still be audited and accurate

In terms of poker the "house edge" is even more obviously made available in terms of the rake added to tournaments and cash pots.

i dont understand this fixation on poker and having to believe in it. You can gamble huge amounts on anything else on the site that when you lose.... and you will lose in the other games of pure luck.... it is accepted by all that this is always going to be tilted in the way of the site... but poker, if you dare say it, you have a problem and should be thrown off.

For me this shows your clear lack of understanding and where the underlying issue lays, when you gamble by playing poker the result of that said game is irrelevant to the site, they have their money, they've taken the rake, whoever wins doesn't matter to them they've got their money. your essentially paying for the site to accomidate that game or hand, Regardless of the outcome.

In other areas of the site however that is not the case as its the company vs gambler. The games have to be designed to be in a gambling companies favour, as this is how they make their money. they are completely different ways of gambling. its really not hard to understand why the two aren't comparable.

Would you play poker live, suffer 10 bad beats in a row and then demand to see CCTV of the dealer to ensure the dealer wasn't dealing from the bottom of the deck or corrupt in some way?

• Options
    IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    Sorry to jump on the bandwagon of supporting the mods, mods over rockers always ... B

But Tikay does a pretty relentless job of trying to keep this small community going, he's been involved in it before you arrived and will be involved in it long after your stupidity means you've left it.

Tikays fault and your not gonna wanna hear this Waddy, is that in truth he should be presenting all your forum posts and erratic ramblings as the proof of a problem gambler to the higher ups. If anything, if you enjoy your poker you should be thankful to him for that.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    I can see a few new posters are trying to set me up here. I do not have an opinion on poker RNGs. A problem gambler is not someone who deposits £20 in 3yrs and plays off winnings.

Anyone playing slots however, actually being told they will lose by the system beforehand, is displaying addiction far more than someone playing a game of poker for £1, regardless of their opinions on it.

I guess the only replies will be im wrong on this too.

Tikays first post to me was 'enlighten us to the difference between real poker and internet poker again please'. I made the error in thinking we were having a poker conversation, i answered believing it was a forum as i had never been in before. Big mistake.

I have since retracted all comments.

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Asho28 said:

TheWaddy said:

So i asked for an audit of my games versus player 'Quacka7', as these games are just the most ridiculous outcomes know to man, whenever i play him/her.

Just riddled with 2 and 3 outs rivers in heads up omaha hi lo. Either an audit, for the auditor to explain how they are all humanly possible and how it fits in with their assessments.... or to be able to bet on the outcomes in advance... eg a bet on that my opponent will hit combined odds of say 10,000-1 in any given game, before the action starts.

I mean, i know how this game is gonna go as soon as he sits now, so a bet on an outcome at massive odds would be very nice indeed!

I go through all security, promising they will help etc

20 minutes later the answer to my question 'can i get an audit on numerous games with this player'...is....

'Do you want a self imposed break from the site'!!! Ive deposited once when i joined 3/4yrs ago.... And now they have suspended my account! Dont ever use the customer services.....

Thanks for the incredible help and totally ignoring the question.

Did you really think asking customer care for an audit of games was a sensible idea? As the old expression goes, ask a silly question and you'll get a silly answer. You are either trolling or just being delusional (or both).

Think you're quite clearly craving attention with these nonsense forum posts, and the best thing that we can all do going forward is to stop giving you that attention.
    You know you have had a shocker if Asho28 calls it like this and I would struggle to pick a hole in any of these words. 👍🏻
  • Options
    amnotere26amnotere26 Member Posts: 32
    may be the reason the site is so poor in reguards to customer services is that the likes of tikay are still involved with sky
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    edited September 2022

may be the reason the site is so poor in reguards to customer services is that the likes of tikay are still involved with sky

what a load of **** this is, the customer service here is great and it is a tremendous bonus having @Tikay10 involved
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512

Lolwut? Maybe the reason is that you don't know how to communicate? You've clearly never met Tikay or interacted with him.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275

Possibly the worst and most deluded post of the year, well played.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,353
    He did a dumb one in 2020 too.