You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

<3 ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    radzer02 said:

The defense here, is crazy. Either Sky employees or said bingo players. I'm not talking about bad beats more so the manner. Like raising all in with AK against a min raise and getting called, flop 6 river 6. Never seen a more corrupt sight.

I know the reply, where's the benefit, rake blah blah blah but is it not beneficial for a to fund these wasteful players??

Joke site you all give too much credit or are funded by it.

Just got raised with Q10 shoved and got called with Q2 flop 2 of course, I withdraw. Sados with a balance of 100+ cash in their account and 6+ games on the go make Sky money. Me withdrawing when I win doesn't make them as much

Getting back on track, what is this nonsense, being a little harsh maybe however I cannot get into this train of thought whatsoever.

Have played a fair few TDYMs with you and you seem a solid player. Would not have expected a decent reg to say or think like this.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,367
    TheWaddy said:

I hijack posts? Maybe let me comment without the Sky 8 commenting on my comment... perhaps?

Im happy to make my comment and leave it at that. But 2 come straight in and address me and not the boy radzer.....

Im kind of going to guess that wotever age i put, whether young or older, your gonna have a cracking reply Cammy... im not gonna set that comment up for u!

Radzer, i will try desperately to keep the conversation between you and me ...on your post that i wish to comment on.... though its difficult with the Sky 8. Unless you want to state that this is the best poker experience you have ever known or brush someones ego, this is not the place to converse with 'people'.

Me personally, i dont have an opinion either way about what you are experiencing B)

12-16?
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Cammykaze said:

TheWaddy said:

I hijack posts? Maybe let me comment without the Sky 8 commenting on my comment... perhaps?

Im happy to make my comment and leave it at that. But 2 come straight in and address me and not the boy radzer.....

Im kind of going to guess that wotever age i put, whether young or older, your gonna have a cracking reply Cammy... im not gonna set that comment up for u!

Radzer, i will try desperately to keep the conversation between you and me ...on your post that i wish to comment on.... though its difficult with the Sky 8. Unless you want to state that this is the best poker experience you have ever known or brush someones ego, this is not the place to converse with 'people'.

Me personally, i dont have an opinion either way about what you are experiencing B)

Was off-topic and a little personal for you perhaps and would have been surprised if you did answer it. Admittedly I did change the subject on this thread so apologies to radzer02 for that. I am sorry! :neutral:

I had no reply lined up so you have misread that one. You do seem really set on a belief that there is a sort of 'tea club network' which is quite baffling. Can not see that myself and you have had better treatment in this forum than you really deserve.

Having been on Sky for a few years are the most domineering and misguided poster I have ever came across.

On your age and my question I would guess you are younger than 30 and you do act like a man-child. For your sake and the people in your life's sake I hope you are not much older than that as you have a lot of growing up to do.

Sorry i 'misread' your post and that you did not have a reply lined up. Then ended your post with the older person one you had lined up......
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    mumsie said:

TheWaddy said:

12-16?
    Im suprised you havent yet got 8 'LOL' s on this top draw comment. It is one of the funniest one liners i have ever seen.

Do you see how 'hijacking the post' works yet? All comments towards me and not the subject. You guys actually all accuse me of this, this is how shortsighted you are. So short sighted that Cammykaze cant even 'see a tea club, that he finds quite baffling'.

Where on earth would i get that from? Extremely baffling......
  • Options
    mumsie said:

TheWaddy said:

12-16?
    I would be quite disappointed in my 10 year old posting things like TheWaddy does. 12 - 16 is rather generous :D
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

mumsie said:

TheWaddy said:

12-16?
    Im suprised you havent yet got 8 'LOL' s on this top draw comment. It is one of the funniest one liners i have ever seen.

Do you see how 'hijacking the post' works yet? All comments towards me and not the subject. You guys actually all accuse me of this, this is how shortsighted you are. So short sighted that Cammykaze cant even 'see a tea club, that he finds quite baffling'.

Where on earth would i get that from? Extremely baffling......
    You have set this one up and I cannot help myself TheWaddy.

Yer tea's oot!

• Options
    radzer02radzer02 Member Posts: 133
    edited November 2023
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    There are definately situations where A7, A8, and QJ are perfectly normal.

Were you first to go all in or did you call a shove? Also were any of the players that beat you short stacked or monster stacks as in both cases they are acceptable plays.

The 92 is certainly unusual but not rare, people sometimes just lose their head and stick it in with any 2.

Just grit your teeth and play on.