You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Now THIS is a bad beat.

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    Site is rigged. RNG is rigged. Worse site since blah blah blah :D:D:D
  • Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Ouch!, pity stars didnt do a bad beat jackpot like full tilt used to. They used to pay out if quad j,q,k,a were beat, pot used to run into big six figured sums
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    As someone who has flopped quads and lost, in my case to rivered better quads, I found it amusing. If memory serves I think I typed in chat 'if you've rivered quad 5's this is sick' before calling his river shove with my quad 3's. Imagine if I could have found the fold? Now that would have been a sick lay down!
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Its a hand you will see on any given hour of play online.... because you see more hands online(all sites official explanation, of which i fully back) I dont really see what is special about this.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    TheWaddy said:

Its a hand you will see on any given hour of play online.... because you see more hands online(all sites official explanation, of which i fully back) I dont really see what is special about this.

How often do you see a ROYAL FLUSH ?

How often do you see Runner, Runner ROYAL FLUSH ??

.....and finally

How often do you see Runner, Runner ROYAL FLUSH beating QUADS ???

.........every hour ?

YEH right !!!!!

(sorry for the extra exclamation marks Tony.....but I just had to :s )
  • Options
    Maybe you dont see enough hands..... play an extra hour or so.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Maybe you dont see enough hands..... play an extra hour or so.

WaddyALoadOfBollox :D
  • Options
    If you play an extra 50 or so hands per hour online than you would live ... every hour you see a multitude of hands that would make Phil Helmuths Bad beats and Lucky Draws book, which was devised over a lifetime of playing.

'You see alot more extreme bad beats because you see more hands online'. This is a statement all online sites use..... its not my opinion either way.... dont shoot the messenger!!!

• Options
    TheWaddy said:

I'm sure these comments are just a 'wind-up' :*

How can you say.... "it's a hand you will see on any given hour of play online"?

So you're saying that there are 24 Royal Flushes every day online? and then even if there are.......

you're saying that those 24 Royal Flushes beat Quads every single time

and then you're saying that those 24 Royal Flushes that beat Quads every single time, beat flopped Quads ......and that those Royal Flushes that beat flopped Quads every single time are always Runner, Runner ?

Why don't we ask players who play a helluva lot more than me

Firstly, if they have EVER seen Flopped Quads beaten by a Royal Flush?

Secondly, if the Royal Flush was Runner, Runner?

....and Finally, do they see it happen every hour, or any given hour?

HELP please....... @MattBates , @GSmith13 @loololollo @Granite89 @TimmyRaRa @bigfatfish @alancarr12 @FeelGroggy @rspca12 @johnmonty

.....in fact @everyplayeronSkyPoker

I'm sure someone will, but does anyone know SPRAGGY well enough .....and can you ask him how often he's seen FLOPPED QUADS beaten by RUNNER-RUNNER ROYAL FLUSH

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    Never seen it online 2,000,000 plus hands. Never seen it live 20 plus years

Perhaps I don't play enough.
  • Options
    i did say 'these types of hands', you guys jump on something and take it out of context every time!

You see 'these types of hands, any given hour, cos you see more hands online'.

Even the great Waddy flops these types of thing and gets beat, cos i see an extra 50 hands or so per hour..... All in flop and i get all these callers.... im rich i tell you, rich....

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

I'm sure these comments are just a 'wind-up' :*

How can you say.... "it's a hand you will see on any given hour of play online"?

So you're saying that there are 24 Royal Flushes every day online? and then even if there are.......

you're saying that those 24 Royal Flushes beat Quads every single time

and then you're saying that those 24 Royal Flushes that beat Quads every single time, beat flopped Quads ......and that those Royal Flushes that beat flopped Quads every single time are always Runner, Runner ?

Why don't we ask players who play a helluva lot more than me

Firstly, if they have EVER seen Flopped Quads beaten by a Royal Flush?

Secondly, if the Royal Flush was Runner, Runner?

....and Finally, do they see it happen every hour, or any given hour?

HELP please....... @MattBates , @GSmith13 @loololollo @Granite89 @TimmyRaRa @bigfatfish @alancarr12 @FeelGroggy @rspca12 @johnmonty

.....in fact @everyplayeronSkyPoker

I'm sure someone will, but does anyone know SPRAGGY well enough .....and can you ask him how often he's seen FLOPPED QUADS beaten by RUNNER-RUNNER ROYAL FLUSH

He is just attention seeking @MISTY4ME
  • Options
    edited April 2022

99.33% likely to win hand.... if only i didnt see as many hands......

• Options
    TheWaddy said:

FOLD more often ......then you defo won't see as many hands :)
  • Options
    im still seeing the hand whether i fold or not......
  • Options
    Got my attention @MattBates ;)

This is what you actually said in your first post on this thread.......
    TheWaddy said:

and NOT .....(even if that's what you were thinking)
    TheWaddy said:

i did say 'these types of hands', you guys jump on something and take it out of context every time!

So NO, YOU DIDN'T

You may see the odd 1-outer, you may see Runner-Runner Quads over Quads occasionally, but you don't see them every hour ......even online

.......and you defo don't see Runner-Runner ROYAL FLUSH beating Flopped Quads every hour

• Options
    Matt Bates said;

He is just attention seeking @MISTY4ME

Until hes able to put an example up everytime someone accuses him of BS, lying etc etc ...... You would have thought throwing these insults out, you may have learned ....
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    edited April 2022
    TheWaddy said:

You have to be incredibly unlucky to lose a 99.33% hand. You play that hand 1000 times, and you win 993/994. Which is a big number.

But the JJ hand is a 99.9% hand. You play 1000 of those, and you win 999. The chances of losing are nearly 7x less than your best example.
  • Options
    exactly the same odds as the posted RF btw Mattbates, misty4me, the edge..... yet your most favourite person can post being beaten by the same chance.... funny that isnt it?

Maybe you havent seen enough hands the edge.... maybe its not something you see at all Misty4me.... maybe im just attention seeking MattBates.....

Maybe i need an apology for all this, who knows.... im pretty sure you will all stick to your guns as your shot down again... boom.
  • Options
    Maybe you should apologise for trying to switch what you originally said ......

because that WADDYaLOADofBOLLOX :D