You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Now THIS is a bad beat.

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    With your unlucky beat with Flopped Quad 3's.....all 4 players still in could have hit Runner-Runner Quads.

Obviously by the River only the J-J 's can hit Quads

Now you've got my attention.......How did the betting go out of interest? :*
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    TheWaddy said:

exactly the same odds as the posted RF btw Mattbates, misty4me, the edge..... yet your most favourite person can post being beaten by the same chance.... funny that isnt it?

Can you post 24 of them per day 365 days of the Year please, with exactly those 99.9% odds (as opposed to 99.33% )

........just so Paul @misterpj would no longer hold the record for the longest Thread :D

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    TheWaddy said:

Its a hand you will see on any given hour of play online.... because you see more hands online(all sites official explanation, of which i fully back) I dont really see what is special about this.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the forum Old herpes is back. So named because you just when you think you're rid of him, he appears like an unwanted boil on the bum.

Hello W a d d y I see they've let you play with the computer again.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592

He is just attention seeking @MISTY4ME
    MISTY4ME said:

Got my attention @MattBates ;)

This is what you actually said in your first post on this thread.......

TheWaddy said:

Its a hand you will see on any given hour of play online.... because you see more hands online(all sites official explanation, of which i fully back) I dont really see what is special about this.

and NOT .....(even if that's what you were thinking)
    TheWaddy said:

i did say 'these types of hands', you guys jump on something and take it out of context every time!

So NO, YOU DIDN'T

You may see the odd 1-outer, you may see Runner-Runner Quads over Quads occasionally, but you don't see them every hour ......even online

.......and you defo don't see Runner-Runner ROYAL FLUSH beating Flopped Quads every hour

I think even i would be stupid to say you specifically see flopped quads getting beaten by a royal flush any given hour.

It not my fault you choose to read it this way. although highly consistent with the way you guys see things and take quotes.

What i meant is (and u know this, you just being predictably picky), its a hand, (a hand of similar odds getting beaten 0.2% -4%) you will see on any hour of play.

Even i if i did put a royal flush beating flopped quads, lets be honest you would say ahhh the one above was a hearts royal and not a club one, etc etc etc.

Point is Tikay put this up as if it was the most unheard hand ever.... yet i was able to put one up of similar odds, with me involved and losing ... a guy who you all claim is a liar, attention seeker and BS'er. Sorry to disappoint!

If MattBates wants to apologise for calling me an attention seeker here, tikay for leading players into thinking im a liar by suggesting i wasnt suspended, TheEdge for calling me a liar about being suspended and suggesting ' i seek help'... or any others who may have gone into troll mode before establishing the facts... please feel free to do so! I wont hold my breath.....

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    honestly, just go and have a cup of tea ffs
  • Options

This is what you actually said in your first post on this thread.......
    TheWaddy said:

I think even i would be stupid to say you specifically see flopped quads getting beaten by a royal flush any given hour.

At least you finally admit that you are stupid ...........because that is exactly what you said :o
  • Options
    Hoisted on your own petard methinks. Gadzooks it doth stretch credulity to summise that you may have pulled over the eyes of the forums most astute, the coat of a sheep.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    We back at childs play from misty4me and TheEdge who thinks its still funny to speak like a knight.

I mean you have all basically come out as alcholics and chronic drug users, so its not surprising behaviour......

Tikay posts and you all fall to your knees and say 'wow this is the most amazing thing ive ever seen oh caped one'... i post one exactly the same and your all like yes but no but....

Its cool. i know your brains are addled.....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

We back at childs play from misty4me and TheEdge who thinks its still funny to speak like a knight.

I mean you have all basically come out as alcholics and chronic drug users, so its not surprising behaviour......

Tikay posts and you all fall to your knees and say 'wow this is the most amazing thing ive ever seen oh caped one'... i post one exactly the same and your all like yes but no but....

Now now Waddy .....you know not to use the word exactly when it isn't exactly the same......unless you're stupid :o

I've never seen Runner-Runner ROYAL FLUSH beating flopped Quads .....'til Tony @Tikay10 's post of Spraggy's Stream

I have once seen Quads beat Lower Quads .....can't remember if it was Flopped v Runner-Runner, or how it ran out.

I certainly haven't seen it once every hour .....or even other One-outers every hour.

.......mind you I don't play on WaddyLoadOfBINGOSites ;)
  • Options
    ......Oh, and when did I come out as an Alcoholic and a Drug User? :o
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    TheWaddy said:

In true @TheWaddy style, you just come straight in with as much negativity as you can find and then start arguing. You're remarkably consistent.
  • Options
    Oh it was the site i was on, silly me. Mind you they are all 'regulated' arent they?

Its exactly the same in, they both were 0.20% chances on the flop, they both needed exactly 2 specific running cards to come out to win the hand.

I would say its exactly the same scenario, exactly as unlikely as the other oddswise. But then again im dealing with nut jobs who first cry out 'hes lying' without any justification, then 'its completely different' cos its 0.00001% out.

**** me the hours must fly by at your tea club meetings. 'Pass me the crackers will you?'... reply is 'well a ryvita is not technically a cracker ...' oh **** off!
  • Options

TheWaddy said:

In true @TheWaddy style, you just come straight in with as much negativity as you can find and then start arguing. You're remarkably consistent.
    Ive just seen this kind of thing alot of times. 4% and below chances certainly every hour.
    Your gang shouted 'BS', this is so incredible you have never seen such a thing. So i just took a minute to find a similar one id screenshot, not one id seen on twitter but one i was in. Took me a couple of minutes.

No-ones said fair play, i shouldnt have called you an attention seeker and BS'er.

It is consistent i admit. Sniff.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    TheWaddy said:

TheWaddy said:

Ive just seen this kind of thing alot of times. 4% and below chances certainly every hour.
    Your gang shouted 'BS', this is so incredible you have never seen such a thing. So i just took a minute to find a similar one id screenshot, not one id seen on twitter but one i was in. Took me a couple of minutes.

No-ones said fair play, i shouldnt have called you an attention seeker and BS'er.

It is consistent i admit. Sniff.
    What are you sniffing mate ;)
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    TheWaddy said:

Hi

Would you say an alcoholic’s brain is addled because they are an alcoholic, or vice versa?

Is there any relevance to someone’s struggles ( and subsequent ‘victories’ ) against alcohol to what anyone posts about a poker hand, or is it nothing to do with it..?

Would it be true that people who do drink alcohol to excess ( but not admitted to themselves they have an issue) therefore “ not an alcoholic “ are not addled?

Tbh, I think you should educate yourself on this subject before you post such comments, I have met some of the kindest, ingenious, brave people who struggle with this horrible illness, and it saddens me to read this post.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    TheWaddy said:

Oh it was the site i was on, silly me. Mind you they are all 'regulated' arent they?

Its exactly the same in, they both were 0.20% chances on the flop, they both needed exactly 2 specific running cards to come out to win the hand.

I would say its exactly the same scenario, exactly as unlikely as the other oddswise. But then again im dealing with nut jobs who first cry out 'hes lying' without any justification, then 'its completely different' cos its 0.00001% out.

Yours is different because you've got three players who can hit Runner-Runner Quads on the Turn, to beat your little Quad 3's, instead of just one player who can hit Runner-Runner in the Royal Flush hand to beat Quad J's

• Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    edited April 2022
    @TheWaddy For clarity and openness, I am not an alcoholic or a drug user. I have no addictions, thankfully, whatsoever.

I am, however, in the process of reading right at this time, Hooked by Paul Merson who has an illness that I would not wish upon my worst enemy. Making light of anyone who has any of the addictions to make a smart alec comment on here is unforgiveable. Anyone who suffers from addictions of any sort wishes with every fibre in their being that they did not. Read the book, it will enlighten you to the struggles.

In the meantime, perhaps whilst you are educating yourself on why making flippant remarks is reprehensible, take a break from this site where you clearly feel that everyone is against you. Come back renewed and nobody will do what you consistently do which is to forever throw back in your face any comments you may have made in the last few weeks. Say hi on the tables or the forum and if you keep it light and friendly I am fairly certain that you will get a light and friendly response.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Right let me make myself perfectly clear. Go **** yourself you reprehensible little ****. You are the lowest of the low. Pond life and scum and if I get a forum ban for this tirade then its not without its worth.

YES I was, am, always will be prone to bouts of alcohol abuse. BUT how dare you cast insinuations in the directions of others. It takes courage and great bravery to admit to addiction and mental health problems, more than you will ever posses.

I sincerely hope that neither yourself or your family or loved ones ever fall victim to addiction or mental health issues and that you live happy and healthy lives. However, I also pray that one day we cross paths.
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    TheWaddy said:

My goodness, that bold part :#
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397

TheWaddy said:

Right let me make myself perfectly clear. Go **** yourself you reprehensible little ****. You are the lowest of the low. Pond life and scum and if I get a forum ban for this tirade then its not without its worth.

YES I was, am, always will be prone to bouts of alcohol abuse. BUT how dare you cast insinuations in the directions of others. It takes courage and great bravery to admit to addiction and mental health problems, more than you will ever posses.

I sincerely hope that neither yourself or your family or loved ones ever fall victim to addiction or mental health issues and that you live happy and healthy lives. However, I also pray that one day we cross paths.
    Certainly was really quite low that one from Mr Waddy