You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Girlfriend professional pundit Eurovision round 2 can she do it again?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,554
    So england just blew it my girlfriend been saying thats what she was saying all along. no she thought it was the politics she says she thinks top ten but not top 5 after that performance I doubt we get top ten especially if we meant to be unpopular in europe.

I blame my girlfriend for this though because she muffled england Winni when I pulled him out to go England England England during the song she does not like this because Eurovision conference call with her friends again. If England Winni had not been silenced it would have been different.
  • Options
    my girlfriend has now forcibly seized England Winnie just because he was happy.
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    I thought I had watched every performance but I must have missed the English entry.
  • Options
    update I have rescued England Winni but he has been silenced so can only bounce
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    Stop bouncing teddy bears. It's not funny.

It's the UK, not England. Huge difference.
  • Options
    well that sucks I think what I find most disturbing is Serbia coming top 5. The fact that they were so popular is gross. The song just obsesses over Megan Merkles hair.

and is awful what the **** like if I obsessed over my girlfriends finger nails or hair or toes etc it would likely freak her out. I mean I have not checked this with her but I would assume that would apply to any girl I was with even if Married. In fact if I did that after 30 years Married to anyone I would expect the vast majority to want a divorce for that.

Its creepy putting some celebrity in goddess category simply because they married a prince. I mean nothing against her but why this for anyone I hate celebrity obsessed culture and nonsense.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Watch that drivel last night and the best singer was that auld dear who looked no bad for about 80 year old.