You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Liverpool Bet Cash Out?

13»

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,113
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,712
    probably should have checked my accumalator throughout I had risked 5p 5 whole p on an fold accumalator which would have paid like 50k had it come in. and then another 40 whole pence on 7 folds of that 8.

had liverpool and man city to lose but its based on a very complex algorithm of randomly drawing a number 1 2 or 3 for win draw loss from perspective of home team then selecting that blind.

Had I followed all day I likely would have been offered a sizeable cash out of something like £20-£40 but then I wouldnt have taken it because what the point in that and would have lost anyway so meh.

• Options
    Unlucky to her but I think the writing was on the wall (as a betting stance) but if she enjoyed the attention good on her and hope she enjoyed the journey. But I would've still cashed out.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    The adrenaline rush she must have been experiencing when Villa went 2-0 up was probably worth a £100.

But yeah, I'm with @lucy4 on this one £20k+ is a lot of money for many people. I'd have hit that button.

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,537

The adrenaline rush she must have been experiencing when Villa went 2-0 up was probably worth a £100.

But yeah, I'm with @lucy4 on this one £20k+ is a lot of money for many people. I'd have hit that button.

Whoever laid that bet would have had £367k tied up for a year, probably had a couple of sleepless nights, all for the sake of £100.
  • Options
    The signs were there.