You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky has a General INTEGRITY AND UNETHICAL PROBLEM

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    You're the one who claims its rigged, so I'm in the wrong, how is that. Tell me how you know why I got chat banned, did you have any influence on that.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Bean81 said;

PS: I railed hero play one of these. Lots of limping and checking, including open limping the button to leave 1.5bb behind. Also lots of whining in the chat box about how the result is predetermined, as if Sky gives a fk about his £2 SNG in a format where the rake will be difficult to beat.

Once again, £100, £50, £1....its all the same deck... they r not targeting micro games... it all runs off the same deck... take it in if u can...

Lots of limping and checking yes, its a £2 game against calling stations, i adjust to who i am playing, unlike most who just have the one gear no idea. I adapt a strategy to win. 'lots of whining about result being predetermined'..... the key word being 'lots'....

So u came to ONE of my games and magically in the ONE game, there was 'lots of whining', which you would have to say fits in with 'lots of long odds saves'... it would have to... so you witnessed it, yet come on here saying how wrong i am... bit odd!

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512
    The point is you play like a beginner and made it a bad experience for somebody likely playing for fun and donating Well done you.

There's a high correlation between people that limp and check a lot, then whine about rig. Yet when I see a competent player at my table, they are always beating the games per Sharkscope.

If you don't think it's a fair deal, go elsewhere. Take that in if you can.

• Options
    Ridiculous. How do limps and checks end up all in with cards still to come in a pot limit game. Explain how that works.

Cant go elsewhere as all sites work on the same premise, to maximise profit by keeping players on site. Sky is the best for me, the same as why everyone else is here.

We all know why that is.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    Please enlighten us why that is.
  • Options
    Did i hear a voice? Surely it cant be 'this will be my final post to you regards Mark'.....
  • Options
    Once more you avoid the question, looking instead to start an argument. You really are a most pathetic individual, unworthy of the attention that anybody pays to your deluded ramblings. I pity you but you bring it on yourself.
  • Options
    I heard it again....
  • Options
    Auditory hallucinations are a sign of a serious mental disorder.
  • Options
    i would say a split personality is too St Mark.... The guy who has given me too much time already and wont be commenting anymore, live love life regards mark......
  • Options
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I'm a schizophrenic
    And so am I.

Live, Love, Laugh.
  • Options
    What about Bob 1991