You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    I think you are confused to which verbal confrontation with a lady i was refering to... it was the one after the car crash at national recovery, not the caravan site one...

I should have been clearer on which female verbal bashing i was refering to, apologies.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,256
    Whatever !!

I shouldn't worry about her either she was certainly no young dainty thing judging by the way she showed complete disdain for our situation, you know being stranded with no discernible way home complete with luggage and wheelchair bound wife, darkness and rain setting in.

You want respect then you should show it to others. Treat me and mine like sh1t and I'm more Knight Templar than Hessian wearing Monk.

I await your unfounded and ill judged condemnation.
  • Options
    Are u talking to me or god?
  • Options
    You OBVS, I've already been deemed righteous in God's eyes, through my acceptance of the sacrifice and blood price paid on my behalf by Christ.

Next irrelevant question or observation please.
  • Options
    Max Cady's back.....
  • Options
    An absolute pearler of an example here in which LfcCarl quite rightly flashed up 'lol' in the observer chat box...

You can see why he wants all in on the flop here, cant you? Cant you??

Scoops, i put in chat box that after that there is no way i can win from here, it will be on auto pay the 'tried to lose' guy... and thats how it panned out.... Doesnt take much working out how the rest of the game goes despite it just levelling up at 1500 a piece... its a shame, really is, but 100% only one outcome from there,

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    BUTTERBAZSmall blind10.0010.00740.00
    TheWaddyBig blind20.0030.002230.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • A
    • J
    BUTTERBAZRaise50.0080.00690.00
    TheWaddyCall40.00120.002190.00
    Flop
    • A
    TheWaddyCheck
    BUTTERBAZBet120.00240.00570.00
    TheWaddyRaise480.00720.001710.00
    BUTTERBAZAll-in570.001290.000.00
    TheWaddyCall210.001500.001500.00
    BUTTERBAZShow
    TheWaddyShow
    • A
    • A
    • J
    Turn
    River
    BUTTERBAZWin highStraight to the 8750.00750.00
    BUTTERBAZWin low6-low750.001500.00
  • Options
    You expect trip Aces to win in PLO8, have a word with yourself. I'm amazed you can make the £3 per day to go on your jollies.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Max Cady's back.....

Repetition to the point of total boredom. FFS Wadster either be funny or original or failing that just concentrate on earning your £3 per day.

It's noble work your doing.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    You are correct in thinking the stone cold nuts on the flop, against a player piling in with absolutely nothing time and time again, couldnt possibly win with an online deck. Its my thoughts entirely!

We agree at last!

Wouldnt £3 a day be better to do, than to continuosly have to deposit? Maybe have a look at doing it, the maths kind of say it would be worth it for you. But hey, each to their own, why not bash the succesful player when you got a credit card!

I saw you start a thread where u got excited winning £30 in the £1k freeroll.... thats just every 10 days to me, but maths aint your strong point is it deposit boy!?
  • Options
    Quick log out after 2 games today.... deck completely stuck in same gear... with getting roshambo all in preflop 8 times, he won the lot, got fh with his rags 6 of them. Was 2500-500 most of game, one of those that you know by the 4th all in scoop, that result is already determined.... even though you still hold tht size lead. Impossible.

One of those i have asked can i bet on the inevitable outcome please, but they said no.

Next game, followed same pattern with Hogwartz, got the poor calls, the big lead... then all manner of those where you cant even see a way out for them when all in on flop... somehow finds it and you go 'ahhhh yes thats how they could win from there, very clever'......

Another session of just impossible long lines of maths busting impossibleness! I wonder what would happen if i played again.... hmmmm if i could bet on it, id play!

Log off time, cant play any more games that are predetermined, would drive me insane.
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 279
    You're sat right know waiting for a game. You're full of sh1t, saying you dont want to play
  • Options
    Within the hour as well
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    Kinda6677 said:

Within the hour as well

Hey , he needs to make his 3 quid
  • Options
    stokefc said:

Kinda6677 said:

Within the hour as well

Hey , he needs to make his 3 quid
    There is 2 guys Cool-um and Lfc Carl who have both logged multiple HU games, billed as the match of the century, who clearly are not clearing anything, never mind 3 a day!

There is not many on Sky who clear 3 a day at any level, but thnks for the jibe!

Not sure how much u want me to make off £1 games btw!
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    You sure can't take a joke , lighten up
  • Options
    Doesn't get banter, just a grumpy old man
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    stokefc said:

Im not feeling much lightness from the tea club, i mean one of them especially has particular anger management issues as we know! But then he talks to God and he says its ok, so he gets round it easier....

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    TheWaddy said:

stokefc said:

Im not feeling much lightness from the tea club, i mean one of them especially has particular anger management issues as we know! But then he talks to God and he says its ok, so he gets round it easier....

Always good to talk to someone, whoever it may be......especially if it helps you to stay in control ..... this thread probably does it for you

GOOD LUCK :)
  • Options
    If you think i folded here voluntarily for your remaining 390 chips, youre mad! Id pressed all in, waited for you to respond.... next min it showed me as 770 chips left!

There was no suggestion from Sky that there was anything other than waiting for your decision... but it folded me!!!

No harm done, still managed to turn it around for 8-1 in the last 9, or is it 9-1?
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind20.0020.001690.00
    lfccarlBig blind40.0060.001250.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q
    TheWaddyCall20.0080.001670.00
    lfccarlRaise80.00160.001170.00
    TheWaddyCall80.00240.001590.00
    Flop
    • Q
    lfccarlBet180.00420.00990.00
    TheWaddyRaise780.001200.00810.00
    lfccarlCall600.001800.00390.00
    Turn
    lfccarlAll-in390.002190.000.00
    TheWaddyFold
    lfccarlMuck
    lfccarlWin1800.001800.00
    lfccarlReturn390.000.002190.00
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

You are correct in thinking the stone cold nuts on the flop, against a player piling in with absolutely nothing time and time again, couldnt possibly win with an online deck. Its my thoughts entirely!

We agree at last!

Wouldnt £3 a day be better to do, than to continuosly have to deposit? Maybe have a look at doing it, the maths kind of say it would be worth it for you. But hey, each to their own, why not bash the succesful player when you got a credit card!

I saw you start a thread where u got excited winning £30 in the £1k freeroll.... thats just every 10 days to me, but maths aint your strong point is it deposit boy!?

I don't know how my maths stacks up against yours, I only have a GCE (a), an A/O level at grade (b) and an A level (b) in the subject. The A level was actually Maths with Stats.

Deposit Boy ? Max Cady ? Hmm and you got upset by a Giro Jim jibe from a poster?.

It would appear that you have issues that run far deeper than a RNG conspiracy. However that's your business so good luck with that.

Also I would suggest that if the winning of £3 a day is so vital for your holidays then perhaps you are playing outside your means. I play for the fun, banter and the thrill of occasionally scoring a nice cash, however it doesn't irk me to the point where losing a £1 buy in, whatever one of those is, reduces me to a nasty chatbox warrior.

If I won £3 a day all it would mean is an extra coffee at Costa or Nero's. Like that's worth becoming an 4rsehole to people over?

However in honour of your miserly buy in you shall be ever after known as Pound Lad.

NB. Other nicknames are available 20 bob Rob, 1 nugget Nigel, The Pov with a Sov, 100 penny Lenny the possibilities are endless well at least until the vernacular for the 1 pound Sterling is exhausted.

I'm off to work out the statistical probability of you posting something informative, witty, enlightening, funny or just even interesting. I fear my mathematical skills may not be up to it.

eat , sleep, pray. You might find it helps.