You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

September Challenge PLO8 Heads up.

Comments

• Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    No they really aren't are they, you self obsessed idiot. You're the only poster on here who runs like sh1t. You never get it in bad? You always get it in good do you? The problem with you is even if you're playing Phil Ivey, you would post on here that hes terrible
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Another schoolyard post! I do get it in bad sometimes.... and i lose....
  • Options
    You never win when you get it in bad? That would be mathematically impossible. I think you have selective memory.
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Do you guys not have another thread to spam.

Tonight’s session may be off. But to my probable unavailability.
  • Options
    Not sure what you want me to do.... wherever i comment, hes right there... wherever i played, he was right there battering me with unemployment jibes... Not alot you can do.

I would suggest an hour here or there, is going to take a helluver long time to get through 50 games.... and you certainly wont want 50 more! Ive said i wont answer the boy Kinda again, i will stick to it this time, hes not here for anything of substance other than to bash me.
  • Options
    And to tell you that I think you're a compulsive liar, as you posted you're not going to play anymore, and yet you were sat waiting for a game within the hour of your post. Stick to your principles for once
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    TheWaddy said:

Since it got to 5-5, ive won the 5 since... it was even 6-5 an hour or so after u posted so u prob forgot about tht.... Poker is really not something important to lie about, if i was that way inclined..... Kinda says MY posts are getting tedious, that is pretty rich!

we play 3 games that day i haven't been keeping count as you're not man enough to play me to 100
  • Options
    Day 1 of the challenge in the bag, with @lfccarl currently 5-3 ahead, not the best start but at least its not 8-0. doesn't help when you flop a full house in the first few hands of one game, only to get out full housed on the same flop.

Won 2 of the other 3 games against 2 opponents both against the player who dominated me in 2 games the other day.

Current Challenge
    @coo1-um 3 - 5 @lfccarl

Total 23 Games. won 12 lost 11.
  • Options
    So these 2 are playing and i go on chat to say im sat if Carlo wants to play.... as he wanted to play 'at least 2 tables' and wanted to play me.

He decides he doesnt want to and Cool-um chimes in 'turn off your chat Carl'! It was just a notification that Carlo said he wanted... and Coolio, who i had given advice to previously on how to beat Carlo, turns on me!

Is there anyone who is normal out there in Skyworld, or are you all just simply aggressive nutjobs!???
  • Options
    Thats not just what you said.

I asked carl only because he asked you and you refused to play him. why would he play you when 2 tabling with me, sure he may have played you afterwards.

Book in a slot its quite simple, or wait in the lobby for your next victim.

I didn't turn on you at all, i can ignore the chat, Carl seems to get too involved i wanted a fairer game, not him having a unnecessary chat with you and getting wound up about it. anyway it worked and peace became us.

By the way the advice didn't seem to be much good.

• Options
    was a start to the cha
    TheWaddy said:

So these 2 are playing and i go on chat to say im sat if Carlo wants to play.... as he wanted to play 'at least 2 tables' and wanted to play me.

He decides he doesnt want to and Cool-um chimes in 'turn off your chat Carl'! It was just a notification that Carlo said he wanted... and Coolio, who i had given advice to previously on how to beat Carlo, turns on me!

Is there anyone who is normal out there in Skyworld, or are you all just simply aggressive nutjobs!???

the only nut job on sky is you thewaddy
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I cant play your cards for you Coolio, the advice is good, believe. The guy said he wants to play 'at least' 2 tables, so i think its fair to tell him im sitting.

I play when i feel like playing, 'booking a slot' involves playing when tired, multiple games, things i want to avoid. I did a 10 game session with Carlo and ended up 5-5. Since then, we have played staggered games one at a time at different times, and its been 8-1.

I do what works for me and not my opponents.

Oh and you are being owned said nut job, that cant be a good feeling Carl!
  • Options
    unlucky tonight @coo1-um
  • Options
    06/09 @coo1-um 4 - 11 @lfccarl

Current Challenge
    @coo1-um 7 - 16 @lfccarl

Disaster 2 sessions in and i go 9 games behind, i think i was probably a little liberal with my push ranges at times but @lfccarl had the cards when it mattered and took full advantage.

Resume next Monday.

• Options
    A week in and although this is primarily about the challenge with @lfccarl playing others i have come to realise that i have a long way to go in HU plo8.

Today played 6 won 1. £20 in the freeroll softened the blow somewhat.

So i am going to take a break from buy in games until this challenge resumes next week.

Oh yes and by the way
    @coo1-um 0 - 5 @TheWaddy
  • Options
    We both got a bit of luck, but there was a subtle difference in these games when that happened.... you could see 100% why both were in the pot when the chips went in!

I have been accused of only seeing things and remembering things in losing ... there was one particular hand when i couldnt see a way i could possibly win, but the specific cards came in an all in situation with cards to come.... I still commented on the result and acknowledged it was quite ridiculous...

And i always will. If people take it as some kind of insult when i comment on hands winning, that you cant even see how it can before it then does... i find it quite odd... cos im just as likely to say it if its one for me....

Im terribly misunderstood :D
  • Options
    I think even Coo1-um would acknowledge that if the conversation does not include 'clueless p rick', 'your just a t wat' ect, it is quite easy to hold a normal chat with me... cos i will never be inclined to start such behaviour....

I will laugh at the results, i will comment on the odds.... but wont berate someone personally, unless they decide thats the route they want it to go down.

Unfortunately it seems, its the route most online players take!
  • Options
    even coo1-um ???? what do you mean by that?

Seriously give @TheWaddy a break, surely at the end of the day this is a community and most comments i can only presume are made in jest or for humour purposes.

Or maybe not.
  • Options
    haha what i mean by 'even' is that we have not neccesarily seen eye to eye on these posts and agreed.... but it has not decended into something it shouldnt at any point...

I wonder why that is? Maybe cos neither are that way inclined i would suggest.....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

haha what i mean by 'even' is that we have not neccesarily seen eye to eye on these posts and agreed.... but it has not decended into something it shouldnt at any point...

I wonder why that is? Maybe cos neither are that way inclined i would suggest.....

The main problem is everyone has to have the last word or little snipe.