You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I'm an M.P. get me out of here...

2»

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,041
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,209
    Matt Hancock unleashed: Ex-Health Secretary lifts lid on ministers' 'bonkers' plan to FREE prisoners during lockdown, reveals how he fell 'deeply' in love with Gina and details his feud with Cummings in explosive book serialisation

Ministers considered a 'bonkers plan' to release thousands of prisoners during the Covid lockdown, Matt Hancock has revealed in explosive diaries that lift the lid on the inside story of the pandemic. The former health secretary's eagerly awaited book, Pandemic Diaries, details the extraordinary drama, feuds, ****-ups, failures and triumphs of the Government's battle to cope with a once-in-a-century crisis. Mr Hancock has also given an extensive interview to the Mail, in which he talks candidly about his time in the I'm a Celebrity jungle and falling 'deeply' in love with former aide Gina Coladangelo. In the book's prologue, Mr Hancock says he was 'in the hot seat' during the fastest-moving and most intense crisis 'in human history'. 'I am proud of what we achieved, especially on the vaccine,' he writes. 'But there is much to learn for the next public health crisis of this kind, which I am sure will happen in my lifetime.' His diaries reveal the astonishing discussions at the heart of government as ministers struggled to come to terms with the enormity of the crisis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11491335/Matt-Hancock-lifts-lid-ministers-bonkers-plan-FREE-prisoners-lockdown-explosive-book.html
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Matt Hancock reveals how 1 BILLION items of PPE were stuck in a warehouse... because it had only ONE door

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Health Secretary Matt Hancock has revealed how one billion items of PPE were trapped in a warehouse at the start of the Covid pandemic because it only had one door.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11495337/Matt-Hancock-reveals-1-BILLION-items-PPE-stuck-warehouse.html