You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,286
    Had a free £1 bet to use was scrolling through and saw this bet, it's gotta be worth risking the free £1.

• Options
    Used some more free bets on this acca just gotta get past the early kick off demon >:) for the bet to have a good run :D

• Options
    Salah has obliged to cover both bets just need Gakpo to get in on the act for a profit.

• Options
    The usual weekend pin stickers acca and today's bet has been Super Boosted from 689/1 to 878/1.

• Options
    lucy4 said:

Used some more free bets on this acca just gotta get past the early kick off demon >:) for the bet to have a good run :D

That old >:) made his usual appearance again but at least it was only free money I used and Salah S.O.T covered the misfiring Gakpo.

• Options
    lucy4 said:

The usual weekend pin stickers acca and today's bet has been Super Boosted from 689/1 to 878/1.

Half time update as the goals have been flying in and out of the 20 games 8 have won leaving 12 games to go, but I only need 15 goals in the second half out of the 40 needed at the start of the bet, If the goals carry on like they have been then today MIGHT be the day (but I doubt it) :D P.S. I've also had a few goals ruled out for various reasons.
  • Options
    In the end the pin sticker bet was 9 goals shy of the target but for 10p it's good value/entertainment. It's Cheltenham week and Sky Bet are offering Cash Back on the first race each day the amount varies for each customer mine is limited to £2.

• Options
    To keep track of my Cheltenham bets all in one place.

• Options
    edited March 2023
    The £2 Sky Cash Back obliged.

The two Constitution Hill bets won so that meant the State Man bet lost but was still £10 up on the race.

Tekao got unsettled by the two false starts and was never travelling well throughout the race which cost the Fav's to be placed bet.

Overall a profit of £17 on the day which is better than a loss.
  • Options
    Another profitable day £17 must be the magic number :D Used a free bet on tonight's Darts matches.

• Options
    Back to the football after a profitable Cheltenham starting with a couple of £1 long shots.

• Options
    edited March 2023
    The usual weekend pin sticker acca.

The bet has now been Super Boosted so I cashed out the original bet and placed the new boosted odds bet.

• Options
  • Options
    A small BTTS acca using a free £2 bet.

• Options
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Back to the football after a profitable Cheltenham starting with a couple of £1 long shots.

The so called 'Long Shots' were the closest I came to a winner, the goal in first half needed 3 more goals and the over 1 goal in each game needed 4 more goals, so was quite close to them both coming in. The pin sticker acca needed just 7 more goals to be a winner so again quite close, one day Rodney, one day :D But on the plus side Felix S.O.T. obliged early.

• Options
    Had a free £2 bet builder to use have gone for Rob Holding to be his usual reckless self.

• Options
    Holding only committed 1 foul in fact he had one of his better games for a change.

Another couple of free bet builders for a bit of interest in the games.

• Options
    edited March 2023
    The Lazio v Roma Derby was a fiery encounter with plenty of Yellows and a Red.

EDIT - Sky Bet missed 2 more late Red Cards but unfortunately they didn't involve the player needed to win the bet, but it may have affected other peoples bets.

• Options