You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,108
    A complete blank yesterday Liverpool used to be a team to rely on but not anymore letting Sadio Mane go now seems a big mistake.

Just a little treble for today then a free bet builder on the cup final later when the teams are known.

• Options
    Used my free £2 bet builder on this.

• Options
    Sometimes it just ain't your weekend, Besiktas had a goal ruled out via VAR and missed a 96th minute penalty added to that Barcelona lost to a bottom 3 club.

Not forgetting Liverpool's woeful display.

But onwards and upwards for the next week.
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 243
    Can not win them all Lucy, great day though Celtic won the cup, Utd won the Cup (support both) and threw in Tottenham at 2/1 to spice it up :p
  • Options
    A little boosted bet for tonight using the odd amount in my account.

• Options
    Had a free £1 credit to use.

• Options
    Had a free £2 to use have gone for a favourites night.

• Options
    Southampton losing to Grimsby who sit 16th in League 2, Jose Mourinho seeing Red and Roma losing to a team without a win in 7 months and Spurs being Spursy put paid to my latest bets.

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111
    lucy4 said:

Southampton losing to Grimsby who sit 16th in League 2, Jose Mourinho seeing Red and Roma losing to a team without a win in 7 months and Spurs being Spursy put paid to my latest bets.

There are far too many Managers who abuse referees. Mourinho is certainly one of the very worst. It is a shame-it tarnishes the legacy of what has been a very successful Manager.

It is about time the football authorities came down hard on this sort of behaviour. Just a thought-how about a suspended punishment saying if Maureen did this again in the next 6 months he would be banned for a year.

There are plenty of Managers in this country who are certainly bad (though not as bad). Off the top of my head, Arteta at Arsenal, Conti at Spurs and Klopp at Liverpool all let themselves (and their clubs) down on occasion.
  • Options
    Jose Mourinho threatens to take legal action after his THIRD red card of the season amid claims the fourth official told him 'mind your own f***ing business' and to 'go home' in Roma's shock defeat by Cremonese.

Jose Mourinho has claimed he could pursue legal action after being sent off for a third time this season in Roma's shock 2-1 defeat by Cremonese.

Mourinho was sent off in the opening moments of the second half following a clash with the fourth official.

The Roma manager was shown a red card by referee Marco Piccinini and then continued to gesture in the direction of the fourth official and insist 'it's him, it's him' in protest.

Mourinho claimed after the match that fourth official Marco Serra had spoken to him in 'the most incredible way'.

'I need to understand if I can take any legal action,' Mourinho said in his post-match press conference. 'Piccinini gave me a red card, because unfortunately the fourth official does not have the capacity to understand what he said to me.

'I want to find out if there is an audio recording. I don't want to get into the fact that Serra is from Turin and on Sunday we are playing against Juventus.

'For the first time in my career, a fourth official spoke to me in the most incredible way. It was unjustifiable. At the end of the game, I went to speak to them.

'Piccinini, who was the fourth official in the last game when I was sent off, told me to apologise to Serra. I told Serra he should have the courage to explain what happened, but he had memory problems.'

The dispute was sparked by an on-pitch clash between Roma's Marash Kumbulla and Cremonese's Frank Tsadjout.

Mourinho asked Serra for an explanation, and was reportedly told to 'mind your own f**king business', leading to the altercation.

Serra then allegedly said 'they all take the p*ss out of you, go home' to Mourinho following his dismissal.

An investigation has been opened into the incident by the Italian Football Federation, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
  • Options
    My car failed it's M.O.T. yesterday so I'm on a mission to recoup the £140 costs :D

• Options
    edited March 2023
    lucy4 said:

My car failed it's M.O.T. yesterday so I'm on a mission to recoup the £140 costs :D

Took a partial cash out as VAR was up to it's usual standard Cluj missed a penalty while leading 1-0, then they had a goal VAR'ded which was a harsh decision, then VAR intervened on Ref's decision to award a Yellow card so he changed it to a Red so Cluj down to 10 and manager booked. So if bet loses I've got stake money back if bet goes on to win I get an extra £7:50p.

EDIT - Cluj managed to hang on and won 2-1 but at the time of cash out they were hanging on and under siege with the Ref still making some strange decisions. Recouping the M.O.T. money may take a bit longer than planned :D
  • Options
    A win is a win albeit less than what it would've been if I hadn't cashed out but I felt it was the right decision at the time given how the game was going.

• Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 243
    Like ur style Lucy, though maybe better to bet the draw in future rather then use the cash out option. This costs u with most bookies an immediate 20-30% and most serious punters never every use it for the said edge
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    Great column arrrghhhh to cash outs 😉
  • Options
    I'm using yesterday's profit on another double tonight they both kick off at the same time 8pm and hopefully cash out won't be needed.

• Options
    A missed penalty and two draws put paid to the bet and at this rate my cars M.O.T. will be due again before I recoup this years costs :D

• Options
    The leagues highest scorers against the meanest defence is Haaland gonna have his shooting boots on today as he's dropped off in recent games. I'm not a great fan of these 'First Half' bets but Hey-Ho let's give it a go.

• Options
  • Options
    The weekend pin stickers usual acca tick them off as the goals go in.