You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Police force is 'running out of vegan meals'

2»

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,537
    Tikay10 said:

Well I'd give it to them grudgingly, & be super-sulky.

I'd also give them Izal or Bronco toilet paper too.

I cant imagine you being super sulky.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    Vegan meals, ffs, I was lifted a few times in ma younger days and the menu consisted of a roll an spam and that was only if the wee take-away shop was open, if it was a long weekender and you were up in front of the beak on a Monday you got treated to a chippie supper on the Sunday, if the desk sarge had a good weekend.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,288
    rabdeniro said:

Vegan meals, ffs, I was lifted a few times in ma younger days and the menu consisted of a roll an spam and that was only if the wee take-away shop was open, if it was a long weekender and you were up in front of the beak on a Monday you got treated to a chippie supper on the Sunday, if the desk sarge had a good weekend.

Aye but you were probably a proper criminal not one of these do gooder, tree hugging, eco warriors of today. :wink:

I wonder if anyone has calculated the harm they are doing to the environment, based on the vehicles left with their engines running on blocked motorways, extra police mileage in dealing with them, extra miles being driven to avoid their traffic blockades, eco harmful solvents being used to free their glued hands from tarmac etc etc etc And of course the foreign ski trips etc they all seem to post on their social media accounts.

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,288
    p.s. I'm sorry Sir/Madam you can't have a vegan meal as they are still stuck on the lorry you blockaded on the M25.