You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A Revelation.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,163
edited April 2023 in The Rail
and Obama and Clinton helped 'create COVID-19' - as new documentary follows Trump supportering family before Jan 6 riot

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2022/12/24/3365361930489805006/636x382_MP4_3365361930489805006.mp4

A young boy named Jaden (left), whose last name was not released, spouted off QAnon conspiracy theories at a rally with his dad, a new documentary revealed. Jaden can be heard yelling: 'Biden's a child molester and he kidnaps children and does horrible things to them.' He also claimed that 'Hillary Clinton and Obama made the virus' and that the Vatican has 'reptilian bloodlines from another planet.' His father Brandon also showed filmmakers the QAnon board, which Jaden claimed was the 'dark stream media' and where he got his information from. The documentary, This Place Rules, follows Trump supporters leading up to the January 6 riot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11571765/Young-boy-QAnon-rally-shouts-conspiracy-Biden-child-molester.html

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524
    edited December 2022

Bet his Dad is proud of his lad too.

QAnon & Trump. Imagine supporting either, never mind both. You can almost guarantee anyone who supports both is racist.

Complete nutjobs.
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 904
    To be fair Biden is a creepy old ****, I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near him.
  • Options

To be fair Biden is a creepy old ****, I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near him.

@Toffeeandy

Pretty sure you'd not let a daughter of yours anywhere near Trump too. There have been plenty of proven court cases suggesting it would be unwise.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

Pretty sure you'd not let a daughter of yours anywhere near Trump too. There have been plenty of proven court cases suggesting it would be unwise.
    I absolutely would not, although as my daughter is only 7 I think she's more in Biden's age range than Trump's, going on the numerous videos I've seen of him creeping on young kids anyway.

What a mess the US is in when that pair is the best they can do as presidential candidates.
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

I absolutely would not, although as my daughter is only 7 I think she's more in Biden's age range than Trump's, going on the numerous videos I've seen of him creeping on young kids anyway.

What a mess the US is in when that pair is the best they can do as presidential candidates.
    You appear to be on the same level as the kid.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

QAnon & Trump. Imagine supporting either, never mind both. You can almost guarantee anyone who supports both is racist.

Complete nutjobs.

Q Family (This Place Rules)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdk3a9pI_jA
  • Options
    This Place Rules (Official Trailer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO40vM_bM9c
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    The DoJ, and FBI dont give a f..k about your foreskin.
    Really?

Prometheus (This Place Rules)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A17ekOvbqMA
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

Complete nutjobs.

A child conspiracy theorist. God help future generations.
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

Wow, the kids have no friends, that is a massive surprise.

Jaden can be heard yelling: 'Biden's a child molester and he kidnaps children and does horrible things to them'
    He also claimed that 'Hillary Clinton and Obama made the virus' and that the Vatican has 'reptilian bloodlines from another planet'
    'The virus is man-made it doesn't exist, kids need to be put back in school,' he continued.
    In a separate interview, inside his family home, Jaden went on to say that the 'the people who are pulling the strings is the Italian Vatican,' who have 'reptilian bloodlines from another planet.'
    'They're basically robots and the evil people that are there, such as the Rothschilds, who suck the blood out of children to get adrenal clone and stay young and beautiful forever,' he told Callaghan.

'They pick them up and they take them to a submarine and go underground until they can get to Epstein Island which is where they molest children.'

The child, who said he has no friends at school, was often seen playing with toy guns and violent video games throughout his interviews and often frequents a QAnon website.
    Some people say that there's going to be a blackout. No television, except for Donald J. Trump screening on live news and what he's going to do is he's going to lock up all the other pedophiles and reptilian bloodlines and put them in jail,' Jaden said he learned from the 'dark stream media' website.

Outside of the 'dark stream media,' Jaden told Callaghan another 'good place to check is the Trump media, which is actually telling all the truth.'

On the QAnon board, Brandon showed Callaghan some of the post and said it is often 'cryptic' and needs to be deciphered.

'You have to understand that he speaks and cryptic code. There's actually a Q-clock that you have to decipher all this stuff from,' Brandon told the filmmaker. 'The purpose of the movement is to is to question everything.'

A part of questioning everything, includes the Chipotle pepper logo, according to Brandon, who claims the innermost swirl ends in an upside triangle that symbolizes the 'sign of a boy lover.'

Brandon and his wife, who was not named, have also pulled their children from school due to mask mandates. It is unclear if they have since returned to school as mandates have been lifted.

'I don't want my kids wearing masks,' the mother-of-three said, despite her children telling Callaghan that they 'very much' miss school.

It's sad that they don't have a lot of friends to play with, but I think in the long run they'll be better adults having a better education than being popular,' the mother said.

QAnon's conspiracy theory has moved more into the mainstream in recent years as the president retweeted its claims and backed people who believe in it while they were running for office.

The conspiracy alleges that Trump is leading a secret war against the so-called Deep State which includes many political, business and Hollywood elites.

It pushes the theory that the elites worship Satan, abuse and murder children, and engage in cannibalism.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

Complete nutjobs.

The kids should be in care.
    The parents in jail.
    If it is not a criminal offence to brainwash kids in this way, it should be.
    What chance do those kids have of a normal life?
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

Complete nutjobs.

The parents in jail.

100% agree. So so scary.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

Complete nutjobs.

The parents in jail.

100% agree. So so scary.
    It is clearly child abuse.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    Mud sticks, but it will always be mud.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

What an absolutely nonsensical statement that is.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

Complete nutjobs.

The parents in jail.

100% agree. So so scary.
    It is clearly child abuse.
    So is this

https://thehill.com/homenews/wire/3514357-dallas-drag-queen-event-for-kids-sparks-outrage-defense/
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

Which bit dont you understand?
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

I understand all of it. And it's absolute nonsense.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

Explain why it is nonsensical then?
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

Explain why it is nonsensical then?
    Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be inferring that because I think Biden is a senile creepy old f*cker, backed up by his bizarre behaviour in numerous videos, who should be nowhere near the office of POTUS, then I subscribe to the rubbish that this kid is speaking, or that I am somehow supportive of Trump. Neither of these insinuations are even close to the truth so your statement is completely nonsensical.

Hopefully that is sufficient to explain it to you, if not then I couldn't really care less.