You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A Revelation.

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    Tikay10 said:

Bet his Dad is proud of his lad too.

QAnon & Trump. Imagine supporting either, never mind both. You can almost guarantee anyone who supports both is racist.

Complete nutjobs.

That's quite a sweeping statement.
    Can you provide proof of this?
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,163

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

To be fair Biden is a creepy old ****, I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near him.

@Toffeeandy

Pretty sure you'd not let a daughter of yours anywhere near Trump too. There have been plenty of proven court cases suggesting it would be unwise.
    I absolutely would not, although as my daughter is only 7 I think she's more in Biden's age range than Trump's, going on the numerous videos I've seen of him creeping on young kids anyway.

What a mess the US is in when that pair is the best they can do as presidential candidates.
    You appear to be on the same level as the kid.
    What an absolutely nonsensical statement that is.
    Which bit dont you understand?
    I understand all of it. And it's absolute nonsense.
    Explain why it is nonsensical then?
    Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be inferring that because I think Biden is a senile creepy old f*cker, backed up by his bizarre behaviour in numerous videos, who should be nowhere near the office of POTUS, then I subscribe to the rubbish that this kid is speaking, or that I am somehow supportive of Trump. Neither of these insinuations are even close to the truth so your statement is completely nonsensical.

Hopefully that is sufficient to explain it to you, if not then I couldn't really care less.
    Its obviously my fault.
    This is a thread entitled "Young boy at QAnon rally shouts conspiracy that Biden is 'child molester".
    Both the article and the first couple of videos deal with the ridiculous claims made by the young boy in question.
    One of which was, 'Biden's a child molester and he kidnaps children and does horrible things to them'.
    You made no comment regarding the ridiculousness of his claims.
    Your first response was as follows.
    To be fair Biden is a creepy old ****, I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near him.
    Followed up by,
    I absolutely would not, although as my daughter is only 7 I think she's more in Biden's age range than Trump's, going on the numerous videos I've seen of him creeping on young kids anyway.
    And,
    I think Biden is a senile creepy old f*cker,

Considering the latest comment that you have posted, you may have created an impression that you didnt wish to create.
    Dont blame me for it.

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 904
    edited December 2022
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

Pretty sure you'd not let a daughter of yours anywhere near Trump too. There have been plenty of proven court cases suggesting it would be unwise.

What a mess the US is in when that pair is the best they can do as presidential candidates.
    Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be inferring that because I think Biden is a senile creepy old f*cker, backed up by his bizarre behaviour in numerous videos, who should be nowhere near the office of POTUS, then I subscribe to the rubbish that this kid is speaking, or that I am somehow supportive of Trump. Neither of these insinuations are even close to the truth so your statement is completely nonsensical.

Hopefully that is sufficient to explain it to you, if not then I couldn't really care less.
    Its obviously my fault.
    This is a thread entitled "Young boy at QAnon rally shouts conspiracy that Biden is 'child molester".
    Both the article and the first couple of videos deal with the ridiculous claims made by the young boy in question.
    One of which was, 'Biden's a child molester and he kidnaps children and does horrible things to them'.
    Followed up by,
    And,

Considering the latest comment that you have posted, you may have created an impression that you didnt wish to create.
    Dont blame me for it.

You don't half talk some sh!te and I would suggest that the only one who created that impression was you.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

Its obviously my fault.
    Followed up by,
    And,

Dont blame me for it.

You don't half talk some sh!te and I would suggest that the only one who created that impression was you.
    Of course.
    The kid makes ridiculous claims about Biden, amongst other things.
    You make no comment about any of the kids claims.
    None whatsoever.
    You just cast further aspersions regarding Biden, and kids.
    You then repeat the same aspersions regarding Biden and kids, again without making a single comment regarding the kids claims.
    Yet getting the wrong impression was my fault.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

@Toffeeandy

Its obviously my fault.
    Followed up by,
    And,

Dont blame me for it.

This is my last post on this.
    I will try to explain it in simple terms.
    The kid says Biden is a paedophile.
    You dont dispute this, or any of his other stupid claims.
    In your first post you say you wouldnt allow your kids to be around Biden.
    This would seem to support the kids claim.
    In your second post you choose to repeat this.
    So at that point you have made no criticism of the kid, and twice made a reference to your opinion that kids are not safe around Biden.
  • Options
    There are numerous videos of Biden creeping all over kids, you're either ignorant of this fact or you've seen them and think his behaviour is perfectly acceptable & normal.

Not sure which it is but either way it doesn't reflect well on you, IMO.
  • Options

There are numerous videos of Biden creeping all over kids, you're either ignorant of this fact or you've seen them and think his behaviour is perfectly acceptable & normal.

Irrespective of the videos, do you really think he is a paedophile?
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

I wouldn't rule it out.
  • Options
    Person A. Biden is a paedophile.
    Person B. You are talking b0ll0cks. that is obviously not true.
    Person C. I wouldnt want my kids to be around him, my daughter is 7, so she is in his age range.

Most normal people that witnessed the above conversation would draw the conclusion that one person agreed with person A, and the other disagreed.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

I wouldn't rule it out.
    I rest my case.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

I wouldn't rule it out.
    You dont seem sure of where you stand?

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Ok, I don't necessarily think that "he kidnaps children and does horrible things to them". But given what I have seen I think he behaves extremely inappropriately around children, particularly young girls, and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it turns out he's a paedophile. The way he behaves is extremely Saville-esque and we all know how that ended up.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    The other stuff about Hilary & Obama and the virus, and the Vatican stuff, is clearly batsh1t lunacy.
  • Options
    'He destroyed her that day': Mother of two children brutally murdered by their QAnon-obsessed father after he believed she infected them with serpent DNA 'feels pity' for him - but 'never wants to see him again'

QAnon-obsessed Matthew Taylor Coleman is accused of killing his children Kaleo, 2, and daughter Roxy, 10 months, because he believed his wife Abby Coleman infected them with serpent DNA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11586989/Mother-two-children-murdered-QAnon-obsessed-father-feels-pity-him.html
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524

Lordy. The sooner these crank sites like QAnon are banned the better.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    Every cult/religion has it's extremists.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,592

HAYSIE said:

I wouldn't rule it out.

When you are old enough or become a Grandfather you will understand that life is not all about sex.

The difference between genuine understanding and affection, and being a sexual predator can be misinterpreted seemingly quite easily.

There is no way he would wish or dare to be in his position.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524
    tai-gar said:

HAYSIE said:

I wouldn't rule it out.

When you are old enough or become a Grandfather you will understand that life is not all about sex.

The difference between genuine understanding and affection, and being a sexual predator can be misinterpreted seemingly quite easily.

@tai-gar

Excellent post.

We live in very sad times when even being tactile - a rapidly disappearing social skill - gets folks accused of ill-intent. It seems these days there is no depth some won't sink to to attempt to make a political point, despite not a shred of credible evidence.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,018
    Tikay10 said:

tai-gar said:

HAYSIE said:

I wouldn't rule it out.

@tai-gar

Excellent post.

We live in very sad times when even being tactile - a rapidly disappearing social skill - gets folks accused of ill-intent. It seems these days there is no depth some won't sink to to attempt to make a political point, despite not a shred of credible evidence.
    He does sometimes behave oddly around children. Not in a sexual sense-just looking weird. That said, if my wife and 1-year-old daughter had been killed in a car accident, I suspect I might look at children who reminded me of my daughter in a way others cannot understand.

Compare/contrast with another President's appalling treatment of Women