You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

2023 - The year of the -um, £0.00 challenge, challenge complete

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,143

54 DYM's, yikes, that's solid volume.
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Tikay10 said:

54 DYM's, yikes, that's solid volume.

Its a lot easier when you are running well.

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Onto Today

3 micro sats brought 2 entries into the semi nothing from that but the extra cash payment brought a small profit.

The £5.50 DYM's started well so the 500 points for the stack builder was reached with ease as it happens, for a starting stack of 2000 chips. Then i thought 3000 chip starting stack would be better, especially as i was getting lucky with the cards landing here is how we ended.

58 Games later inc 35 wins

add in the 40 points fri- sun and job done.

i did check my points balance in the accounts section and the result was exactly what i thought.

Looking back over last year i only reached 500 in a week 5 times and never over 600 so its quite a good start bearing in mind where i was 3 weeks ago.
    (Don't tell anyone at sky poker you can check some of your account history, otherwise they will no doubt run another update, to remove this option)

Current Balance £181.96
  • Options
    Place in the stack builder confirmed with 3000 starting chips.
    I don't intent on throwing money at the points, in the coming week, however if i continue to run well in the £5.50 turbo DYM's then then will come.

Friday saw 10 wins in 12 for a further boost, though 2 losses have followed today.

Todays 10 goes on Liverpool v Chelsea 2+ shots on target each team in each half was 10/3 now @5/1.

Horrible here as i am 122 down.

Current Balance (this option has been temporary withdrawn and will be replaced by a coloured arrow representing a change to the previous posting)

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 777
    Looks like you're ticking along nicely @coo1-um . You've probably played more DYMs this week than I've ever played. :lol:

Good luck in the stackbuilder freeroll tomorrow - hopefully you can add some more cash to the bankroll.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Asho28 said:

Looks like you're ticking along nicely @coo1-um . You've probably played more DYMs this week than I've ever played. :lol:

Good luck in the stackbuilder freeroll tomorrow - hopefully you can add some more cash to the bankroll.

Thanks it is going better than I thought I must admit. Played a similar amount of games a Saturday to Friday and nearly gave all of Fridays profit back. Can’t look at individual days.

Balance since last post.

• Options
    Still running ok.

will do a weekly review on Monday.

Todays DYM's

Overall balance since last post.
  • Options
    Week 3 Review.

Another solid week at the tables which has increased the bankroll nicely.

PLO8 played 4 or 5 of these, must keep better records but a 2nd place in the only £5.50 i played helped make a little profit

Had the main semi a couple of times but not the target game so the Micro sats took a little hit.

Just over 200 £5.50 DYM Turbo's which i would say is probably at least 4 times the amount i played last year saw an ROI of a little over 7%

All of which helped towards stack builder points and bonus Ca$h, finishing the week on this.

Giving 340 points towards this coming Sundays Stack Builder.

Ended the week with a 20th place finish in the stack builder which netted a small sum, so it was worth the chase.

Sky Bet. total to date a win yesterday, means 20 for today

The objective has been met and exceeded every week so far. This week has to be about getting in the stack builder again, this is such great value.

Will be looking mainly towards micro sats and DYM's this week, not sure if i will throw anything else in Maybe the Forum Takedown and a few MML tonight and see how they go.

Good Luck All.

Week On Week Balance.

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Good Luck Sunday! ;)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Good Luck Sunday! ;)

Thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    A real mixed bag on Monday 3 Micro sats led to a place in both the early and late semi the late one followed up with a seat at the main table, where the chips were soon handed over, without a fight. A couple of ££ in the rewards game and 3 non performances in the forum takedown games. I don't even want to look at the DYM results, as a 15% reduction to the balance happened in one clean swoop.

Edit* Forgot played the last 8 all in games as part of the losses (£12).

Only 20 pts off the stack builder entry, tomorrow will try some MML games and give the DYM's a little go, and maybe some more all ins they are good value sometimes.

This happened earlier in the evening thought as @MISTY4ME helped by adding chips to my stack with 13 left.

Balance since last Post.

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    .....at least they went to a 'good cause' :/

GOOD LUCK Sunday @coo1-um mate

WAWAW :)
  • Options
    Whilst Tuesday saw another £12 all in losses and a couple of micro sat defeats, a cash in 1 of the 2 MML games played gave break even figures, similar to the DYM's with 52 played for a slight loss, which could have been far worse if not for winning 7 of the last 9 games.
    8th place in the rewards freeroll contributed to 95% of the daily profit.

Sitting on 386 points this week added to the 340 from the weekend bring us up to 726 towards the stack builder, with entry achieved and 24 for 3000 starting chips, 274 does not seem impossible providing the results go ok in he short term.

Just DYM's tonight, may try and limit to 3 tables, though some area playing a lot more.

Sky bet is haemorrhaging money, down 122. Rashford 2SOT tonight @2/1 looks ok for my bet of 10.

Balance since last post.

• Options
    edited January 2023
    The balanced stumbled on Wednesday as nothing was made anywhere at the tables.
    Tonight will be a little lighter* with pulling in a few £5.50 tournaments and maybe the 7@7. only need 60 points for a 4000 starting stack in the Stack Builder.

*EDIT No all in victories in 24 attempts so will hit that hard tonight.

On a brighter note a profit of 20 was made on yesterday's bet with Rashford getting his 2 shots on target in before being subbed before the hour mark.
    Tonights 20 goes on 2SOT each team each half in the Madrid derby.

Balance since last post.

• Options
    edited January 2023
    BLEAK THURSDAY as it will be know did manage to bring 1 cash in the 7@7 but nowhere near enough to cover the losses elsewhere. So will keep it brief.

Current Balance. £179.12,

will report at less than £200, and a good job i do not pay much attention to day on day or week on week.

don't expect to play anything but free entries until Monday.
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 234
    Great fun and read @coo1-um

Very best of luck with this for the year ahead
  • Options
    Week 4 complete.
    Loss after loss, didn't help the fact that i reg'd 46 all in sats without a return this accounted for well over half the losses.
    Weekly cashback added to the total.

Tonight its league games, Tomorrow may be explosive.

Sky bet a win yesterday sees 20 on Derby - West Ham, 2 corners each team in each half.

End of Week 4 Balance £185.45
  • Options
    Continued bad play on Monday helped with the bankroll decline, this report could have just been.

As we continue to plummet one thing you have to consider is that i play for fun, and to get away from life's stresses. A withdrawal with the occasional hit and pennies when the luck runs dry.

The 'Balance" does not bother me (though the losses still hurt).

Tonight we stake the lot full schedule tbc but starting with the £22 18:00 BH taking in some satellites the 7@7, 9@9 to name but a few, as i try to get a mention in tomorrows 'who won what'? Lets just hope its not renamed who lost what, for one day only.

Then we will reassess.

Current Balance £135.44

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    GOOD LUCK tonight Coo1 mate

WAWAW :)
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 234
    Good luck hope u win a bag of sand!