You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Monday's Forum Triple Takedown Competition (APRIL 2023 ONWARDS)

1373839404143»

Comments

• Pedro2008Pedro2008 Member Posts: 15
    edited September 9
    Cheap basturks Sky , either lower the buy in or add fee, was always the ultimate on sky for a few too win all 3 or either Ft the 3.
  • chkngeorgechkngeorge Member Posts: 67
    Tikay10 said:

@Tikay10 can I have entry to tuesday 10th sept. main please?

Also thanks to everyone involved in running these comps. Really like the community aspect that sky poker has and the added value was a nice bonus!

@chkngeorge

Free entry to Gold Rush Main, Tuesday 10th September, BOOKED
    I’m not sure this entry went through last night tho I did qualify via sattie so maybe my fault. If it’s still available can I have entry to tonight’s main please?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,906

Tikay10 said:

@Tikay10 can I have entry to tuesday 10th sept. main please?

Also thanks to everyone involved in running these comps. Really like the community aspect that sky poker has and the added value was a nice bonus!

@chkngeorge

Free entry to Gold Rush Main, Tuesday 10th September, BOOKED
    I’m not sure this entry went through last night tho I did qualify via sattie so maybe my fault. If it’s still available can I have entry to tonight’s main please?
    @chkngeorge

I think that was my fault, I got a little confused as I'd regged you for Monday's Main as a MML prize.

Sorted now, you are regged for tonight.

GL mate.

• Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 803
    edited September 16
    @Tikay10

Just wondering if you could ask James to consider putting on the 19:15 £2.20 deep stack for Mondays? It runs on every other day of the week, however it didn't run on Mondays because of the Takedown MTTs. Now that the Takedown MTTs are defunct, would probably make sense the to have the 19:15 deep stack run instead.
    Asho28 said:

@Tikay10

Just wondering if you could ask James to consider putting on the 19:15 £2.20 deep stack for Mondays? It runs on every other day of the week, however it didn't run on Mondays because of the Takedown MTTs. Now that the Takedown MTTs are defunct, would probably make sense the to have the 19:15 deep stack run instead.

@Asho28

All understood, thanks, I'll pass that on to him.
  • kinematickinematic Member Posts: 33
    edited September 16
    Tikay10 said:

Afternoon FTT-ers.

Sad news I'm afraid, tonight's 3 FTT's events will be the last, after tonight these three MTT's will NOT run any more.

As most of you will know, they have been missing guarantee by some way for a while now. This is exacerbated by there being no Reg Fee, plus of course there are Community Prizes every week. The Community Prizes alone cost over £3,000 per year.

So the numbers just don't add up any more.

All prizes owed, & from tonight, will of course be honoured.

Also, the cash saved from the "Community Budget" (the weekly & monthly Forum prizes) is still available, so if anyone has suggestions of how we can put that cash to good use, via some sort of Forum Comp that drives traffic & engagement & is a bit of fun, fire away & it'll be considered.

Finally, & most importantly, we all owe a debt of thanks to @MAXALLY &, before he took over, @bbMike, who ran these Competitions for us.

Just a thought, given the recent request about bringing the19:15 Deepstack in for a Monday as replacement for the FTTs whether it could be considered as a new slot for a Forum Comp with the Community Budget still available for prizes.

Would a different comp format each week with a monthly prize be of interest (perhaps a Deep Stack, a Mega stack, a BH, a Freezeout etc alternating each week?) - that way you could drive interest by seeing who comes out on top across a range of differing comp types?

Just a thought. Could increase the buy in a bit too seeing as we were paying £6 for the FTT and of course there would by a reg fee so it might help drive interest sufficiently and be worthwhile Sky running it.

Dave

p.s. I do miss the FTTs so anything that can replace them I would be up for playing in

@kinematic

Thank you, & after I've spoken to James to see if he can do the necessary, we can look at how or if we replace FTT.

@Asho28 @kinematic

Have spoken to James & as & from NEXT Monday (23rd September) that 19.15 £200 Deepstack will run every Monday until further notice.

With that news, & once we see what sort of numbers it gets, we can look at whether we can include it in some sort of new, "budget" Community Comp going forward.