You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Snooker Caption Comp

13»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,970
    lucy4 said:

What a match and a player that Si Jiahui is,some brilliant shots played.

What a cool head on him for one so young, too. Like him very much.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,086
    Vafaei does to Ronnie what Ronnie done to Vafaei.

• Options
    edited April 2023
    This Semi-Final Brecel v Si has got the makings of an all time classic match. Some of the shots are amazing.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

This Semi-Final Brecel v Si has got the makings of an all time classic match. Some of the shots are amazing.

@lucy4

Unbelievable stuff by both players, isn't it?
  • Options
    Si seems to have lost it a bit since that missed blue but Brecel once he gets in is on fire.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Si seems to have lost it a bit since that missed blue but Brecel once he gets in is on fire.

Luca's clear-up in the previous frame was outrageous, real exhibition stuff.
  • Options

PS - I'm on Si outright at 14/1 EW (half odds 1, 2), so it's cheek clenching time.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

PS - I'm on Si outright at 14/1 EW (half odds 1, 2), so it's cheek clenching time.

How're those cheeks doing... :D
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Tikay10 said:

How're those cheeks doing... :D

@lucy4

Nappy time. Took some insurance on Luca @ 3/1 overnight.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Whichever of the two gets to the final, I don't want either Selby/Allen to turn it in to a safety 'Grindathon' which stifles their natural attacking game. In my opinion either of these two deserve to win the title for how they've played their games.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Whichever of the two gets to the final, I don't want either Selby/Allen to turn it in to a safety 'Grindathon' which stifles their natural attacking game. In my opinion either of these two deserve to win the title for how they've played their games.

I don't think either Si or Brecel will allow that.
  • Options
    At one point in this match when Brecel was behind he was 14/1 to win it, I should've risked my usual £1 haha but even now you can't call it.
  • Options

At the mid-session interval last night, Si was 1/200.
  • Options
    I can't remember what the scores were when I saw the 14/1 and he may have even been bigger odds before I saw it especially if Si was 1/200 at one point. I've been a 'fan' of Brecel since I made a mistake in the earlier rounds, that should've been an omen.

• Options
    Unbelievable Snooker 147.
  • Options
    Luca has certainly bossed that opening session and he's playing without any fear, some of the best snooker I've seen for a while.
  • Options
    Head v Heart, I want Luca to win, I don't mind losing a tenner to see Luca win.
  • Options

He's been a breath of fresh air.

It is rather curious how his form has suddenly sky-rocketed. He's been on the Tour for years & never shown this level of skill or consistency before.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

He's been a breath of fresh air.

It is rather curious how his form has suddenly sky-rocketed. He's been on the Tour for years & never shown this level of skill or consistency before.

Where has this form come from, he's absolutely smashing it. Selby though won't be giving it up easy.