You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Paramedic rushing to 'life-and-death' emergency begs police to clear Just Stop Oil protesters

2»

Comments

• EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,432
    I think it should be reintroduced for treason, most murders and not indicating correctly at roundabouts.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,522
    Enut said:

Essexphil said:

Enut said:

Tikay10 said:

Bit of black humour there, suspended sentence...

I did read it twice, initially thinking @Essexphil had gone mad. Although with the courts and prisons as they are now it surely won't be long before someone gets a suspended sentence for murder (rather than a 'suspended' one).
    There is a Mandatory Life sentence for Murder.

Many "life sentences" involve less than 10 years' inside. The average is about 15-20 years.
    And most "murderers" are a lot less interesting than the ones who make the Headlines. Killed their Partner while High. IQ of under 70.
    Ah, the legal profession not really knowing the definition of 'life'! I wonder what percentage of murderers actually spend the rest of their life in prison, I would suspect a very low percentage, maybe only those that are deemed clinically insane, but then they are probably convicted of manslaughter aren't they?
    No. If they are found to be clinically insane, they are Not Guilty.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,522
    Enut said:

I think it should be reintroduced for treason, most murders and not indicating correctly at roundabouts.

Totally against the death penalty. Always have been, always will be.

Mind you-not indicating correctly at roundabouts...