You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

THE FIVEOO - THURS 23rd JULY

2»

Comments

• RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: THE FIVEOO - THURS 23rd JULY:
    And PLEASE NOTE. Orford has had a double-0up. 1) He's had a haircut - it's truly dreadful. 2) He's had his Grecian 2000 top-up. Lol. Just lol. No e-Mails about that, please. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Better to be using Grecian 2000, then Grecian 2000 BC...
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: THE FIVEOO - THURS 23rd JULY : Better to be using Grecian 2000, then Grecian 2000 BC...
    Posted by RichOrford
    And the embalming fluid huh
    Gary
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    Rich may have outlasted you on the final table but I outlasted both of you and won! :)  Can you also give a shout out for my first ever blog. It's available now via the link on Sky Poker Announcements. Cheers guys!
    Posted by phil12uk
    Ha Ha brown noser!! Dont you ever call me a bragger now after that comment mr Jenkins... well Tikay could mine have a shout as well then plz :D
  • TimboboTimbobo Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2009
    TIKAY,
    Some people are calling for the introduciton of antes on some tourneys. I've never played live which is where I believe they are most used. What are they and would you explain please?
    I still say NO to Jerky fo Tikay
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited July 2009

Hi Richard, tikay

I think the quickplay is a great idea, it does as it says on the tin brill.

I have just gone out of the Five 00 QQ v AJ sooted A J hit, sigh, but thats poker at least I can listen to you guys.

tikay, you lead him in for his brag, but what happend he missed it wowser.