You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The playoffs have officially started

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,649
So currently watching the Cavs vs Orlando would prefer the cavs because they look like they could give celtics more of a problem in the next round should the heat not be able to beat the celtics but dont have anything against orlando.

Anyway the big game today is 8.30pm where one of the big rig four the suns (the warriors are already out yay) play the wolves now everyone is favouring the suns but we are hoping the wolves can do it it is a 7 game series and Winni got to the wolves stadium not long ago to watch this game. a lot of anticipation here the Winnis are really hoping for a wolves win.

Comments

• Options
    first half 61 51 to the wolves off to a good first halve.

• Options
    the refs are out in force allowing the suns to get away with every foul and then calling the foul on the wolves till the point where several key wolves players cant touch the ball due to been on the verge of been ejected but the wolves are winning by 15 points can they hold on with 5 men against 9 (the refs are playing for the suns)
  • Options
    well a good win and winni is happy but no time to celebrate he had to rush to get the plane to boo another one of the big rig four the Lakers.

he is already flying out to support Denver later.

• Options
    its the end of the first quarte and the refs have been out hard rigging for Lakers we knew they would try to get the nuggets out. its a shame the nuggets entire seasons effort is for nothing. So they can rig it for their narrative.

33-25 to the lakers at end of the first and the refs have been rigging hard Winni has not been happy.

• Options
    an amazing come back and it was a bad night for two of the NBAs big rig four. which will lead to much celebration amongst the winnis.

tomorrow or today will have the Miami heat open their series against the Celtics the most threatening and favoured by the refs of the big rig four we know its unlikely but hoping the heat can inflict the pain.

then we have Winni traveling to LA to watch the Mavs (the team I support) vs the clippers an exciting series which could go either way.

then my girlfriends team the bucks play the pacers which Winni will also be going to supporting the bucks but to tease her I will put him in pacers gear in one of the pictures maybe.

I am in the sunday major after winning a sat and I am not going to request moving the tournement for a basektball game.

So it does mean a potential clash there but sunday major takes precedent. my queen wants the ice machine if we win she gets it.

I guess I will have the basketball on in a seperate tab and comment on how the game is going on the tables.

• Options
    Well next game is Miami heat vs the Celtics going to Bostons main ground not sure we will get a good result for this one but winni has landed and has been seen leaving the airport in good spirits with hope for the game starting at 6pm today.

• Options
    terrible rigging so far and its just disappointing I would expect the Celtics to be up at half time on their own court with the team they have but Adam Silver clearly wanted to take no chances and the refs have been out in force looks like at this rate it will be a Miami Sweep.

Winni is furious
  • Options
    well after the outragous ref rigging in Boston Winni didnt have time to get into it he had to rush to the Mavericks game unfortunately due to how far apart the games are and how close they are in times Winni just couldnt get there by plane or car so he had to take special transport to get there.

• Options
    a lot of bad ref decisions fixing the game this may the last year I follow basketball for a while.

Winni is not happy

• Options
    so not been a good day but Winni has headed to Milwauke to root for the bucks, which was going good but the lead is slipping they need to hold on.

• Options
    well it was a good win in Milwauke Winni enjoyed that win.

• Options
    of course he needs to be making his way to Denver now for Denver Nuggets second game against the Lakers one of the big rig four.

He rushed out the stadium to get his Taxi to the airport.

• Options
    Well winni arrive at the airport but they would not let him on the plane in any NBA Jersey gear seems a strange policy for the airline to take Winni was not happy about this in fact he was very angry and upset about this. He had ti act chill otherwise he may never have been allowed to fly so he may look polite as they tried to placate him but we all know he will be writing a strongly worded letter of complaint to the airline later.

(for some reason copilot will allow me to have winni on the plane and allow me to have winni in NBA gear but it wont let me have Winni on a plane in NBA gear it deems that offensive I dont know why it worked before)
  • Options
    Well Winnis plane has landed and he has checked into his hotel in Denver where he will route for the Nuggets against one of the big rig four

• Options
    The game isn't for a while and Winni cant just sit in a hotel all day so he decided to go out and about to explore Denver.

• Options
    Winni has stopped for a bite to eat he got stopped for indecent exposure by the police but it was cleared up when they realised he is a bear.

still a long time to go until the game and we dont care about the other games today so Winni only has the one game to watch today. So he just chilling in Denver whilst he kills time until the game.

• Options
    edited April 22

Winni did stop to explore the Denver area visiting their famous gardens. he has been up to a lot today whilst waiting for the game.
  • Options
    Winni decided to drop by the stadium early and chill he stopped for some Nachos.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,207
    Thank goodness it will soon be over and then TNT will concentrate on Baseball. Hoops is a game to play not watch.
  • Options

Thank goodness it will soon be over and then TNT will concentrate on Baseball. Hoops is a game to play not watch.

This is the main time of year for basketball and the playoffs have basically only just started. Today Winni is booing one of the big rig four the lakers he is going in the stadium shortly.