You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The playoffs have officially started

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,716
    So might not be able to watch tonights game will see how I am doing and where I am later. However there is construction work on our street waking us up at 10am each day which means I am sleep deprived if I stay up late and need to be on the studies.

width=

Note hello kitty is the evil one because there was a girl a long time ago who I was dating before i met my girlfriend who was heavily into hello kitty. Had I ended up with that one instead of who I am with it would have been hello kittys instead of winnis, hence the Winnis hate hello kittys.
  • Options
    i can't see the Magic causing any problems for the Celtics, I doubt the cavs can either but on a good day they could, hence Winni has to route for the Cavs because they got the best chance against the last remaining of the big rig four.

Winni had to go through customs when stepping through the gate immigration control and all.

width=
  • Options
    Winni is now at the mavericks game hoping to close out the series.

• Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 245
  • Options
    well looks like this game is already decided because the refs calling everything for the clippers and the clippers are been violent thugs.

Mavs likely will have a player or two dead by the end of this game if they are lucky (to only have one or two dead) let alone career ending injuries.

probably have 3 or more players ehected too.

• Options
    despite the refs doing everything they could to stop the mavs the mavs still won!!!

width=
  • Options
    Mavs go through

• Options
    So it looks like break on things for winni I mean will be watching the basketball tonight but don't deeply care. Wolves vs Nuggets are the two big teams in the west but they very similiar strength and either is good for going forward so not fussed who wins that.

My girlfriend cannot forgive the pacers for what they did to her bucks this year, and knicks will be more likely to put up a fight against the celtics so Winni has gone shopping to get some gear.

width=
  • Options
    well its been an exciting game of course winni has been focused elsewhere purchasing a lot of New York Knicks gear.

width=
  • Options
    So Cleveland go through go, good luck to them but they face a monumental problem in the next round which i dont think they will be able to overcome.

• Options
    Winni has been inside the new york knicks stadium making his way to his seat.

width=
  • Options
    the game went down to the wire constantly close throughout but was effectively won when the score was tied at 115 with 40 seconds left and Donte DiVincenzo sunk a 3 to take it to 118-115 the crowd erupted knowing that was likely the game winner to.

Winni went crazy

• Options
    Winni has entered the boston arena to route for the cavs against the biggest of the big rig four.

in reality there is one hope left if the wolves can dominate the nuggets like that maybe they actually can beat the celtics even with the ref rigging but my girlfriend thinks maybe refs rigging it to get the nuggets out as they the only threat.
    not actually watched the nuggets vs wolves games so cant comment.

width=
  • Options
    A shocking win for the cavs last night and Winni was seen celebrating with cavs fans, as the cavs took an away win against the celtics could they actually take the celtics out? everyone still thinks no but we shall see at the very least they have made the celtics have to play another game which could help ware them down for the next game.

width=
  • Options
    It was a good night for basketball last night winni was also seen celebrating with mavs fans after their away win.

width=

anyway wasnt to long for celebrations as winni had to make his way to indianna to boo the pacers or route for the knicks.

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,115
    As much as I disagree with most of your forum posts this thread is quite funny and amusing and a relief from all the serious threads, well done.
  • Options
    well knicks took the third game so 2-1 in the series now.
    width=
  • Options
    Today my team the Mavs play at a reasonable uk time which is rare (8.30pm) but we wont be able to watch it because this clashes with the Eurovision final which my girlfriend looks forward to every single year all year long and likes to place bets down etc. So winni is going to be forced to miss this one.

• Options
    an epic win for the mavs despite the refs doing everything they could to try and sabo them mavs win
    width=

width=
  • Options
    so soon new york knicks play the pacers not to optimistic about this one but they did knock my girlfriends team out and my girlfriend has wanted revenge so hopefully the knicks can take the pacers out tonight.