You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The weather is changing, darker evenings approach, play the Orfy and have some fun

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,119
edited September 28 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2024 Orfordable League, September Week 4 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on October 4th 2024

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1:September 6th- Winner: diamondlee; Lewague leader: diamondlee

Week 2: September 13th- Winner: diamondlee; League leader: diamondlee
:
Week 3: September 20th- Winner:unregged player; League leader: diamondlee

Week 4: September 27th- Winner: THEHERDEIE; Lesague Winner: diamondlee; Runner-up: Toffeeandy
:
Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday October 4th 2024
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday October 4th 2024

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday October 4th 2024

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,119
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. A new month beckons so we start all over again, only this month, there are just four weeks to post a good score in the hunt for a prize. Our prizewinners for August @goldnballz @stokefc have both been entered into tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH, plus, as @diamondlee reached all five Final tables during August, he is also entered into the same tournament for his outstanding achievement, a feat that i cannot ever recall happening before and certainly not since I took over the admin side of things. I am sure that everyone will join me in wishing all three players the very best of luck tonight. And good luck to everyone playing the Orfy as well.
    Here is the autoreg list

• diamondleediamondlee Member Posts: 78
    SidV79 said:

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. A new month beckons so we start all over again, only this month, there are just four weeks to post a good score in the hunt for a prize. Our prizewinners for August @goldnballz @stokefc have both been entered into tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH, plus, as @diamondlee reached all five Final tables during August, he is also entered into the same tournament for his outstanding achievement, a feat that i cannot ever recall happening before and certainly not since I took over the admin side of things. I am sure that everyone will join me in wishing all three players the very best of luck tonight. And good luck to everyone playing the Orfy as well.
    Here is the autoreg list

Thank you, much appreciated.. B)
    Good morning Orfy folk, we had 28 starters last night, with 14 being Orfy regged, of those, 6 made the FT.
    After taking home last weeks' FT Wooden Spoon, @THEHERDEIE finished one place higher in 9th place last night, this being his third consecutive FT, He sits in 6th place overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    Also making his third consecutive FT @kinematic, who is in danger of becoming a regular in these reports, finished in 7th place last night to leave him in 5th overall, well played kinematic.
    Making first FT of the year, on his third appearance of the year, @Asho28 took 4th place last night, leaving him in 4th place overall, well played and welcome back Ash.
    Making his first FT since August Week 1, @Toffeeandy finished in 3rd place which leaves him sitting nicely in 3rd overall, well played Andy.
    A second consecutive FT for @Boxster saw him almost taking the win but having to settle for 2nd instead, and is in 2nd place overall, well played Boxy.
    After trying for the previous five weeks @diamondlee made his SIXTH consecutive FT, a feat that I am absolutely certain has never before occurred in the Orfy, definitely not whilst I have been doing the admin anyway, an astonishing run of form in a single tournament, where he took the whole thing down and grabbed the win, which leaves him at the top of the league. An aside to this, @diamondlee was awarded a discretionary prize entry into last nights' 9.30pm £11 BH where he finished in 4th place, very well played and congratulations Lee.
    Thank you to everyone who played last nighjt, I hope to see you all next week.
    Here is the League table after September Week 1

• Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 804
    SidV79 said:

Good morning Orfy folk, we had 28 starters last night, with 14 being Orfy regged, of those, 6 made the FT.
    After taking home last weeks' FT Wooden Spoon, @THEHERDEIE finished one place higher in 9th place last night, this being his third consecutive FT, He sits in 6th place overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    Also making his third consecutive FT @kinematic, who is in danger of becoming a regular in these reports, finished in 7th place last night to leave him in 5th overall, well played kinematic.
    Making first FT of the year, on his third appearance of the year, @Asho28 took 4th place last night, leaving him in 4th place overall, well played and welcome back Ash.
    Making his first FT since August Week 1, @Toffeeandy finished in 3rd place which leaves him sitting nicely in 3rd overall, well played Andy.
    A second consecutive FT for @Boxster saw him almost taking the win but having to settle for 2nd instead, and is in 2nd place overall, well played Boxy.
    After trying for the previous five weeks @diamondlee made his SIXTH consecutive FT, a feat that I am absolutely certain has never before occurred in the Orfy, definitely not whilst I have been doing the admin anyway, an astonishing run of form in a single tournament, where he took the whole thing down and grabbed the win, which leaves him at the top of the league. An aside to this, @diamondlee was awarded a discretionary prize entry into last nights' 9.30pm £11 BH where he finished in 4th place, very well played and congratulations Lee.
    Thank you to everyone who played last nighjt, I hope to see you all next week.
    Here is the League table after September Week 1

Cheers Andy, hope you're keeping well. Was good to play this last night for the first time in ages,

Well played @diamondlee
    Thanks for the write up @SidV79 I got there in the end.. Thanks @Asho28 and well played to all last night.

Thanks for the write up @SidV79 I got there in the end.. Thanks @Asho28 and well played to all last night.

Any time Lee, you deserved that win mate, and, I was hoping that you would do the double. Maybe next time eh?
    SidV79 said:

Any time Lee, you deserved that win mate, and, I was hoping that you would do the double. Maybe next time eh?
    Hopefully mate, unless my luck runs out. It's bound to happen soon lol :D
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,793
    I'm a dumbass , i meant to let you know before i went away incase i won a prize but i didn't think i would hold my position with a week to go , nvm , maybe next time , hopefully
    stokefc said:

I'm a dumbass , i meant to let you know before i went away incase i won a prize but i didn't think i would hold my position with a week to go , nvm , maybe next time , hopefully

I will see if Tikay can do anything Sean.

+
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope that everyone is well and raring to go this week. Here we are on Week 2 already, but, with three weeks still to play, includung tonight, everybody has a chance to claim a prize this month. The question that I am certain is on everyones' minds is, can @diamondlee continue with his unbelieveable run of FT appearances? That will be answered tonight, but, nevertheless, a run of six consecutive FT appearances is something to admire. Anyway, I wish each and everyone who plays tonight the very best of luck. Here is the autoreg list

@stokefc
    If you wish to play tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH let me know & Tikay will sort that for you. Oh, he also says to call you a t.w.a.t lol
    SidV79 said:

@stokefc
    If you wish to play tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH let me know & Tikay will sort that for you. Oh, he also says to call you a t.w.a.t lol

Hahaha love @Tikay10
    I don't know whether i should cuz it's already cost Sky £11 but never look a gift horse in the mouth but yes if Sky can afford it would love to play it tonight
    Many many thanks Andy and Tony
    stokefc said:

SidV79 said:

@stokefc

Hahaha love @Tikay10
    I don't know whether i should cuz it's already cost Sky £11 but never look a gift horse in the mouth but yes if Sky can afford it would love to play it tonight
    Many many thanks Andy and Tony
    I;ll let him know mate, but next time TELL ME lol
    @stokefc
    Hi Sean, Tikay has entered you into tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH, best of luck mate
    Wonderful, Sky Poker and Tikay hardly get any credit but the stuff they do for ordinary folks like myself should be applauded
    Thank you all for the tremendous work you do
    Sean
    Good morning Orfy folk, another week goes by, yet it has happened again. There were 32 players taking to the start line, with 17 being Orfy regged, of those, 6 made the FT.
    Making his first FT of the month @wynne1938 finished in 9th place, which, coincidentally, leaves him in 9th overall, well played Wynne.
    Making his first FT since March Week 3, where he took down the win, @gogogadget finished in 4th place last night, leving him in 6th overall, well played Inspector.
    A second FT of thr month saw @Toffeeandy taking home the FT Wooden Spoon as he finished in 10th and sits in 4th place overall, well played Andy.
    Another with his second FT of the month @Asho28 took 6th place last night, which leaves him in 3rd overall, on a score of 10, well played Ash.
    Making his fourth consecutive FT @kinematic finished in 7th place last night to give him a score of 9, he also retains his 2nd place overall, well played kinemataic.
    For the SEVENTH consecutive week @diamondlee made the FT again last night, where he only went and repeated his feat of last week by taking his second consecutive win, retaining his overall lead on the perfect score of 2, congratulations and very well played Lee.
    Thank you to everyoner who played last night, I hope to see yoi all next week.
    Here is the updated League Table after September Week 2

• danbrad029danbrad029 Member Posts: 15
    We might need a bonus prize. Knockout Lee before the FT :D
    Good morning Orfy folk, this is Week 3 (of 4) for September. With @diamondlee winning the last two editions, the rest of us are all playing for a solitary prize this month. It remains to be seen if @diamondlee can continue his remarkable run of FTs, also if he can make it three wins from three. As always, I wish everyone who plays tonight the very best of luck, here is the autoreg list

Good afternoon Orfy folk, sorry about the tardiness of this report, but better late than never. There were 31 taking to the stsrt line last night, with 14 being Orfy regged, and, of those, 5 made the FT.
    A first FT of the month went to @daggers747 , who took 4th place last night, leaving him in 10th overall, well played daggers.
    A second FT of the month saw @THEHERDEIE take 7th place last night, which leaves him in 6th overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    Another to make a second FT of the month @wynne1938 finished one plce higher in 6th last night, and sitting in 5th pverall, well played Wynne.
    Dropping one place into 3rd overall is @kinematic, on a score of 9, who was trying to make it five consecutive FTs but managed a 16th place last night, very good attempt at the five-peat, but ultimatley unlucky.
    Also making a second FT of the month @Toffeeandy improved on his Week 1 third place by finishing in 2nd last night, which coincidentally, leaves him in a very strong 2nd overall, on a score of 5, well played Andy.
    Onto our League leader @diamondlee, who made his EIGHTH consecutive FT but could only manage to win the FT Wooden Spoon for his 10th place effort, well played Lee.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all next week for this month's finale.
    Here is the updated League table after September Week 3

Good afternoon Orfy folk, sorry I am late with this, I have been busy. This is the final week of September, the last chance this month for one of you to finish in second place overall and claim a prize. As the League title was wrapped up last week and @diamondlee cannot be caught, nor overtaken, there is just the one prize left available to those of you still with a chance to claim that prize. The only question to be asked this week is, can diamondlee continue his unprecedented run of FT's? Tune in tonight to find out folks. Good luck to everyone who plays tonight, here is the autoreg list