You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The weather is changing, darker evenings approach, play the Orfy and have some fun

2»

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,119
    Good morning Orfy folk. There were 28 of us taking to the start line, 11 of whom are Orfy regged, and of those, 5 made the FT.
    Congratulations must be given to this month's League Winner @diamondlee, who saw his epic run of eight consecutive FT's come to an end, as he could only manage a 14th place finish last night, very well played and very well deserved Lee.
    Taking home the FT Wooden Spoon was @bornablade whoes 10th place finish was his first FT of the month, and has seen him finish in 10th overall, well played blade.
    Also making his first FT of the month, @MAXALLY finished two places higher in 8th last night, which places him in 9th ooverall, well played Alan.
    Another making his second FT this month was @daggers747 , who managed his way to a 5th place last night, also a 5th place overall, well played daggers.
    A third FT of the month led to @THEHERDEIE taking the win last night to leave him in third plave overall after a three plaxe jump, congratulations on the win and very well played Mr Herddeie.
    Also making his third FT of the month @Toffeeandy finished in 4th place last night, setaining his 2nd place overall, congratulations on finishing the month as runner-up, well played Andy. Congratulations to both @diamondlee and @Toffeeandy, they are this month's prizewinners. Both will be entered into next Friday (4/9/24) nights' 9.30pm £11 BH.
    Thank you to everyone who has played this month, see you all next week.
    Here is the updated League table after September Week 4

• ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 919
    SidV79 said:

Good morning Orfy folk. There were 28 of us taking to the start line, 11 of whom are Orfy regged, and of those, 5 made the FT.
    Congratulations must be given to this month's League Winner @diamondlee, who saw his epic run of eight consecutive FT's come to an end, as he could only manage a 14th place finish last night, very well played and very well deserved Lee.
    Taking home the FT Wooden Spoon was @bornablade whoes 10th place finish was his first FT of the month, and has seen him finish in 10th overall, well played blade.
    Also making his first FT of the month, @MAXALLY finished two places higher in 8th last night, which places him in 9th ooverall, well played Alan.
    Another making his second FT this month was @daggers747 , who managed his way to a 5th place last night, also a 5th place overall, well played daggers.
    A third FT of the month led to @THEHERDEIE taking the win last night to leave him in third plave overall after a three plaxe jump, congratulations on the win and very well played Mr Herddeie.
    Also making his third FT of the month @Toffeeandy finished in 4th place last night, setaining his 2nd place overall, congratulations on finishing the month as runner-up, well played Andy. Congratulations to both @diamondlee and @Toffeeandy, they are this month's prizewinners. Both will be entered into next Friday (4/9/24) nights' 9.30pm £11 BH.

Thanks @SidV79 , it would be pedantic of me to point out that I've actually made all 4 final tables this month, so I won't mention that! Thanks for running and well done to @diamondlee as well. ;)

• diamondleediamondlee Member Posts: 78

SidV79 said:

Thanks @SidV79 , it would be pedantic of me to point out that I've actually made all 4 final tables this month, so I won't mention that! Thanks for running and well done to @diamondlee as well. ;)

My luck finally run out mate, wp though! :'(