You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Is Tom Dwan a nuffta????

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

Scandalous accusation given to me - a non FACEBOOK user, today, by a FACEBOOK user who is a "technically correct NLHE player", and is also Welsh......

That the Genius, TOM durrr DWAN's FACEBOOK status states he is "INTERESTED IN MEN"

Is this trueeeee??????????????????

** Note, Social Networking sites highlighted in red should be destroyed with immediate effect. - IMO!

Comments

• Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited April 2010
    The bigger question here, I feel, is this: If it were true that Mr. Dwan did bat from the pavilion end, then would it cause you to tighten your ring game?

I think the public has a right to know.

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited April 2010
    I just checked.  Says his interests are men And women.  Maybe he is a bit of both.  Shame, I used to respect him.
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited April 2010

So what if he's gay?
  • Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta????:
    So what if he's gay?
    Posted by JingleMa
    'Zactly. One of the great things about poker is that it doesn't discriminate; Brain conquers brawn, etc. 

I would ordinarily have stated that as long as you have two hands, and can hold your cards, then you can excel at poker.... except, did you see that inspirational bit of Vegas VT, where Teacake interviewed the guy with no arms, who shielded his cards with his feet?

For the removal of doubt, I'm not suggesting that Mallards are inferior.

OK, this could all get heavy now...
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2010
    The bigger question here, I feel, is this: If it were true that Mr. Dwan did bat from the pavilion end, then would it cause you to tighten your ring game? I think the public has a right to know.
    Posted by FlutNush

hahaha   ohhh  dear .hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So what if he's gay?
    Posted by JingleMa
    Wowwwww ultra defensive! Is he or isnt he?

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta???? : Wowwwww ultra defensive! Is he or isnt he?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Giv us a kiss and I`ll tell ya
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    I bet the title of this thread is changed lool
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta???? : Wowwwww ultra defensive! Is he or isnt he?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I thought u appreciated a bit of reverse swing or a doosra Doh. 8- />

Anyway, I have no idea what his sexual orientation is, but what does it matter?
  • Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited April 2010
    not that it matters but the answer is no, his girlfriend is this older blonde chick, shes quite hot, theres some vids on pokerroad where you see her.
  • Options
    edited April 2010

I just hate it when people get ultra sensitive over issues such as racism and sexism etc etc etc.

Thanx anyway - I was thinking about getting a facebook account if he was really that way inclined, Icould request him to be my friend apparently? and hopefully worm my way in there.....

Not to be!!
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited April 2010
    I just hate it when people get ultra sensitive over issues such as racism and sexism etc etc etc. Thanx anyway - I was thinking about getting a facebook account if he was really that way inclined, Icould request him to be my friend apparently? and hopefully worm my way in there..... Not to be!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    ha ha dohhhhhhh you old slap per you.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta???? : I thought u appreciated a bit of reverse swing or a doosra Doh. 8- /> Anyway, I have no idea what his sexual orientation is, but what does it matter?
    Posted by JingleMa
    because i want his number if he is!! ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta???? : I thought u appreciated a bit of reverse swing or a doosra Doh. 8- /> Anyway, I have no idea what his sexual orientation is, but what does it matter?
    Posted by JingleMa

lol great skills. I dont think steven finn is up to it tho...do you? Nor is Tim Bresnan....

We need a pace attack to go down under and intimidate the Aussies. How about Tremlett? he's never really produced before, but he has all the attributes....

Pace is everything in test cricket, wel its not everything but they are ur match winners.....

Need someone to come through this year and stake a claim me thinks!

I have nothing against nuffters btw  !!!  

DOHH

• Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited April 2010

When Sky showed his Million Dollar Challenge they showed a clip of him bowling and his missus was there with him she was stunning. Cant help thinking she wouldnt be with him though if he was a Welder working in a factory. I have similar thoughts about Peter Crouch and Wayne Rooney!

• Options
    bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited April 2010
    DOHHHHHHH....If Tom is, as you suggest, a left handed batsman and if you ever get round to playing at the same table as Tom Dwan as long as you remain seated at all times you should be safe.......
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited April 2010
    When Sky showed his Million Dollar Challenge they showed a clip of him bowling and his missus was there with him she was stunning. Cant help thinking she wouldnt be with him though if he was a Welder working in a factory. I have similar thoughts about Peter Crouch and Wayne Rooney!
    Posted by tallboy
    I agree on most but in fainess Rooney and his Mrs have been together since they were at high school together so she was there before the money was :)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    Posted by tallboy
    It wasn't his missus, it was his personal assistant pretending to be his missus, that's how it works, don't you remember how George Michael used to swan around with stunning 'girlfriends'
  • Options
    MaggiesdadMaggiesdad Member Posts: 439
    edited April 2010
    Posted by tallboy
    OMG.......Peter Crouch is with Wayne Rooney?
  • Options
    MaggiesdadMaggiesdad Member Posts: 439
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta???? : OMG.......Peter Crouch is with Wayne Rooney?
    Posted by Maggiesdad
    Thank God that they can't have children