You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Is Tom Dwan a nuffta????

2»

Comments

• Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited April 2010
    i bet tom dwans facebook page is a fake like most are on facebook!!
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited April 2010
    I was in an argumentative mood last night so just wanted to rattle some pc brigade cages.  I`m just cracking open my 2nd shiraz so may revisit this thread later on to post some stuff that will more than likely be deleted
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta????:
    I was in an argumentative mood last night so just wanted to rattle some pc brigade cages.  I`m just cracking open my 2nd shiraz so may revisit this thread later on to post some stuff that will more than likely be deleted
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Hope its not photos of you and Tom in compromising situations lool.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    If it was, he would be the taker
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

I hate being hungover on Wednesdays :(
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited April 2010
    As others mentioned, during the Million Dollar Challenge, he was often seen with/talking about his girlfriend! One of Luke Schwartz's frequent abusive comments about Dwan is "you're so gay" etc which probably helped fuel the speculation but don't go by Facebook's "Interested In" because most people I know, use that tool as way of letting others know who they want to be friends with (ie: I'm interested in adding men/women) rather than their sexual orientation!
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited April 2010
    I hate being hungover on Wednesdays :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    are you not hungover every day??
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    lol no donkeyplop just every other day - I cant do 2 days in a row.

The best thing about being hungover Wednesday - is that I'm not gonna be hungover on the next SATURDAY!! :)

• Options
    edited April 2010

I can't play on these days - so I've just watched the whole series so far of "the delicious Miss Dahl" on Iplayer - absolutely starving now - and wanna watch Matilda
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i think its 1 day hungover 1 day smashed.  I remember those days
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited April 2010
    IF HE IS, LEAVES MORE WOMEN FOR US REAL MEN, LOL
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited April 2010
    Talking about Durrrr, I saw this today and it made me laugh, phil talking about Tom's game and the look on Tom's face
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited April 2010
    dwan shoots from the hip huh? I dont care,he is still brilliant
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited April 2010
    Talking about Durrrr, I saw this today and it made me laugh, phil talking about Tom's game and the look on Tom's face
    Posted by rossjb14
    Helmuth is an arrogant moron
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta???? : Helmuth is an arrogant moron
    Posted by Seagull158
    Phil Helmuth is fine, but you must never call a raise from him, always fold to his bets, and never win a hand against him, otherwise he's OK. I seen him on that youtube giving some right grief to players that beat him, calling them idiots, fools etc, if it was me, i would deliberately slow play him and when he starts on me, i'd knock the sh it out of him
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Row - Land de Wolfe!

Ive put this up before - but ANY one who dislikes Phil Hellmuth for whatever reason MUST watch this hand - and focus on Phil's face when he clocks MM's hand!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta???? : lol great skills. I dont think steven finn is up to it tho...do you? Nor is Tim Bresnan.... We need a pace attack to go down under and intimidate the Aussies. How about Tremlett? he's never really produced before, but he has all the attributes.... Pace is everything in test cricket, wel its not everything but they are ur match winners..... Need someone to come through this year and stake a claim me thinks! I have nothing against nuffters btw  !!!   DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The problem you've got with Tremlett is he is far too injury prone. If he wasn't then for me he would be an automatic choice due to his height and sheer pace and he is useful with the bat.

Now i could be biased being a Lancashire fan and say put Saj Mahmood in the side but despite him being a genuine fast bowler with a lot of pace, he is still far too erratic and the Aussies would punish him.

There is one cricketer for me needs a massive year playing for his county if he is to be on that plane to Oz and that's Adil Rashid because at the moment he is probably the 3rd or 4th choice of spin options that England have.
  • Options
    TiaDalmaTiaDalma Member Posts: 454
    edited April 2010
    LOL Loonytoons - love that post
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited April 2010

I think Bresnan is improving all the time, he's developing into a good workhorse who batsmen can't take lightly, because every now and then he produces a grenade from nowhere.

His batting can be tasty too, I think he'll do well in the upcoming 20/20 world cup and will show his value on some of the flat tracks in oz where someone will have to put in the hard yards, especially with no flintoff.

I'm a bit surprised at Ravi's recall and think Shah's been harshly treated, think he should be in anyone's world 20/20 squad.

• Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Dwan a nuffta???? : The problem you've got with Tremlett is he is far too injury prone. If he wasn't then for me he would be an automatic choice due to his height and sheer pace and he is useful with the bat. Now i could be biased being a Lancashire fan and say put Saj Mahmood in the side but despite him being a genuine fast bowler with a lot of pace, he is still far too erratic and the Aussies would punish him. There is one cricketer for me needs a massive year playing for his county if he is to be on that plane to Oz and that's Adil Rashid because at the moment he is probably the 3rd or 4th choice of spin options that England have.
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    SAJ MAHMOOD!!! I hope he never plays for England again, they say he's a wicket taking bowler but he goes for 40 runs in between each wicket!