You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

would you have pushed(here)knowing full well,if ur called,he's bound to hit...?

2»

Comments

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited April 2010
    good post benny
  • Options
    SpikeladSpikelad Member Posts: 406
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: would you have pushed(here)knowing full well,if ur called,he's bound to hit...?:
    good post benny
    Posted by stokefc
    i really dont get this post at all,if you play live poker this can happen as well so it has nothing to do with being unrealistic.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: would you have pushed(here)knowing full well,if ur called,he's bound to hit...?:
    In Response to Re: would you have pushed(here)knowing full well,if ur called,he's bound to hit...? : i really dont get this post at all,if you play live poker this can happen as well so it has nothing to do with being unrealistic.
    Posted by Spikelad
    i didnt know that i thought it only happend online ;)
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited April 2010
    It was the correct shove with 3bbs left, and it was definately the right call by the big blind. In that spot you will be pushing the button any two cards with ur short stack and k5 is definately way above your shoving range. i snap you off here in a second. It is just standard at this stage of a tournament and it should not in any way be called a bad beat. You are only a small favourite to win the hand. i would try to not let myself get down to 3 big blinds before making my move because you will get called all day long and even when you win the pot u are still short stacked. Make your move earlier, when u have a bigger stack that will make people think twice about calling and give them a tough decision. when you wait this long you make it easy for them. Just may thoughts, Gl dude
    Posted by dantb10
    cheers dan,as can be seen in my OP,i had suggested that it probly wasnt a bad call,and mathematically as you say 'was the right call',i also suggested alot of the time he could be ahead...and if not ahead only a slight UD..when i OP,id experienced a few situations that went against me and was just cheesed off,had been playin fairly well(4 me) all night and had only bad memories to show for my efforts...id also like to apologise to shanxta and jinglema for anything said..
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    and cheers benny,thought it was the right time,and thought it would have been hard for him/her to call(big chunk of chips)but if its mathematically the right call,then fairs fair..
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    now off to work i go.
  • Options
    SpikeladSpikelad Member Posts: 406
    edited April 2010
    Stoke i meant that i did not get the original post from Philmenow lol nothing to do with your answer.
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: would you have pushed(here)knowing full well,if ur called,he's bound to hit...? : cheers dan,as can be seen in my OP,i had suggested that it probly wasnt a bad call,and mathematically as you say 'was the right call',i also suggested alot of the time he could be ahead...and if not ahead only a slight UD..when i OP,id experienced a few situations that went against me and was just cheesed off,had been playin fairly well(4 me) all night and had only bad memories to show for my efforts...id also like to apologise to shanxta and jinglema for anything said..
    Posted by philmenow
    No worries Phil, I apologise too, didn't mean to get so heated, hope ur luck changes soon.

Anyway, Spurs just got dumped out of the cup so I'm really in a foul mood now, lol.