You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight's Primo Show. With added DP, DB, + a FREE SPT Seat!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,194
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

I can't watch tonight's Masters Golf - the 2nd best telly of the year, surely? - but I will be having some fun on tonight's how, which has plenty of added fun, & value.

The Show - fronted by Mr Sticky-Up-Hair DP, & Produced by Posh Ling, will be built around tonight's £15,000 Guaranteed Primo, which starts at 8pm. Satellites to tonight's Primo will be running for a while yet, so get in.

We will also be giving some serious attention to tonight's Viva Las Vegas Semi-Final, to see who are the FIRST Qualifiers in the April Final, vying to join Dan, Tony & Paul on that beautiful 747 to Las Vegas for the WSOP.

More to come......

Comments

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited April 2010
    i,ve qualified for the semi at five so heres hoping
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Our phone-in Guest tonight, doubling up as tonight's PTP-er ("PTP" stands for "Play Total Player" tonight!) is Dan Brown, who really has caught the imagination of the Sky Poker players, he's one of those rare individuasls who does not have an enemy in the world.

He will be ringing in 2 or 3 times, in between playing the following......

7pm Orfordable. (5,000 chips, 12 minute blinds, £3.30 to enter). As structures go, that's serious value for £3.30.

8pm, £15,000 Guaranteed Primo, 2,000 chips, 12 minute Blinds, £33.

9pm £900 Guaranteed, 2,000 chips, 10 minute blinds, £5.50 to enter.

What price he runs deep, cashes even, in all three?

More.....
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited April 2010

glIn Response to Re: Tonight's Primo Show. With added DP, DB, + a FREE SPT Seat!:
    Posted by stokefc

gl m8 hope u get through  dtw
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited April 2010
    Many thanks to Dp and TRevor and all at Sky for making my experience last night on The Grind a really pleasurable one i would whole heartedly  recommend it to anyone.  I cant get on the site at the moment due to my bank deciding to block my card for my own safety (9 days exclusion for me) but i wish you all the very best of luck wish i could join you 
  • Options
    edited April 2010

And finally, as the newsreaders always say, what about that FREE SPT Seat?

The Seat is for the Glasgow Leg of the SPT, which will be attended by Rich Orford & James Hartigan, with me as acting water-carrier, as well as a few Celebs, & most important of all, a whole bunch of Sky Poker players.

How to win it?

Easy.

Just name, on this thread, the 1st, 2nd & 3rd in tonight's Viva Las Vegas Semi-Final. The tie-breaker will be the FIRST correct answer, so the sooner you enter, the better. Entries will NOT be accepted after 9.30pm.

T & C's.

1) You may not edit your reply after the result is known. Offenders may be shot.

2) No entries accepted after 9.30pm. Offenders will be disqualified, & may also be shot.

3) The Seat is for SPT Glasgow, & is NOT transferable. Anyone who complains will be shot.

4) The Seat Value is £110. Hotel & travel expenses are not included. Anyone who tries to claim these will be shot.

• Options
    edited April 2010

How to enter the Free Entry Comp. Simples, just like this.

1st - M4VERICK

2nd - FlashFlush

3rd - Solack
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Primo Show. With added DP, DB, + a FREE SPT Seat!:
    Posted by stokefc
    Good Luck stokey.
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited April 2010
    Tikay you are back! What do you think the chances of Tiger winning the masters are?
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    I will go for

1st - M4VERICK

2nd - Flashflush

3rd - Solack

Is this what you said to do Tikay??
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Tikay you are back! What do you think the chances of Tiger winning the masters are?
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    Yo Cow!

Yes, I've been unavoidably offline for a few days, sorting out some (Sky Poker) stuff, & one thing & another.

Tiger winning the Masters? Never put any golf task, no matter how daunting, beyond the man, he is a bit special, & it's a privilege to watch him play golf. But I'd be no less pleased to see Freddy, Lee, or Ian win it.

You coming to Nottingham next weekend to play some pokerz?? 

• Options
    edited April 2010
    I will go for 1st - M4VERICK 2nd - Flashflush 3rd - Solack Is this what you said to do Tikay??
    Posted by loonytoons
    Lol, I love you guys. I did not miss all the usual moany-woany stuff, but I missed the humorous stuff, I really did.

PS - MODS - have him shot. please. Slowly.

• Options
    BrownnDogBrownnDog Member Posts: 729
    edited April 2010
    Many thanks to Dp and TRevor and all at Sky for making my experience last night on The Grind a really pleasurable one i would whole heartedly just drop a line on the thread be on the show recommend it to any i cant get on the site at the moment due to my bank deciding to block my card for my own safety (9 days exclusion for me) but i wish you all the very best of luck wish i could join you 
    Posted by mabsue

What on earth happened in the dressing room?
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Primo Show. With added DP, DB, + a FREE SPT Seat! : Yo Cow! Yes, I've been unavoidably offline for a few days, sorting out some (Sky Poker) stuff, & one thing & another. Tiger winning the Masters? Never put any golf task, no matter how daunting, beyond the man, he is a bit special, & it's a privilege to watch him play golf. But I'd be no less pleased to see Freddy, Lee, or Ian win it. You coming to Nottingham next weekend to play some pokerz??   
    Posted by Tikay10
    I hope so! I stand to win a healthy return!

And I can't make it to Nottingham, I'm going to be rushed off my feet all weekend because of family commitments, some other time perhaps! 

Gl to you if you are going though!

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Primo Show. With added DP, DB, + a FREE SPT Seat! : Yo Cow! Yes, I've been unavoidably offline for a few days, sorting out some (Sky Poker) stuff, & one thing & another. Tiger winning the Masters? Never put any golf task, no matter how daunting, beyond the man, he is a bit special, & it's a privilege to watch him play golf. But I'd be no less pleased to see Freddy, Lee, or Ian win it. You coming to Nottingham next weekend to play some pokerz??   
    Posted by Tikay10

KJ Choi is a real threat for the Masters ........ but would be nice to see Lee win it.
  • Options
    kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited April 2010
    i will guess
     1st    solack
     2nd   maverick
     3rd  flashflush
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited April 2010
    1st - Shyboy
    2nd - Louisville
    3rd - Flashflush (I suppose) ;)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2010

1st Lee
    2nd Tiger
    3rd Phil

:)
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited April 2010
    1st Louisville
    2nd Fatboy1871
    3rd Sarah 36dd08

Good Luck All
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    1st Lee 2nd Tiger 3rd Phil :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    If there were a consolation prize for the most original answer, that would get it!

What about Freddy, though?
  • Options
    ness4ness4 Member Posts: 388
    edited April 2010
    1st - M4verick
    2nd - Flashflush
    3rd - Dylan12