You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight's Primo Show. With added DP, DB, + a FREE SPT Seat!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Primo Show. With added DP, DB, + a FREE SPT Seat!:
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Primo Show. With added DP, DB, + a FREE SPT Seat! : Very unlucky mate but don't give up on it! You have the game to make the dream come true so go for it! Good Luck Bud! Chris
    Posted by DiggerMan
    Cheers Chris for your kind words, haven't given up on it just time wise now it isn't realistic for me to play this again unless I am able to squeese in a Semi on the evening of the Final!!

Hope your still coming to DTD this weekend mate!!
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2010
    Congratulations to Greghogg, for being the nearest!   (Gregghogg picked the 4th qualifier with not one person picking first, second or third placed finishers.) You have won an SPT seat to Glasgow!
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    WOW

Thank you so much, really looking forward to this now, never ever expected to go to the Glasgow leg!

off to the easy jet website now..

thanks again

hoggers
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Primo Show. With added DP, DB, + a FREE SPT Seat! : Very unlucky mate but don't give up on it! You have the game to make the dream come true so go for it! Good Luck Bud! Chris
    Posted by DiggerMan
    +1

Dont give up Dylan, you never know m8

Well done to Flashflush for that cash for 6th, and to all the 5 qualifiers.

by the way, I picked OOOOOOOOOOO because he has won Primo the 110 deepstack and everytime i watch him he does well,. also i like his name!
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited April 2010
    Well done Greg mate! - I remember I asked you the other day if you were going Glasgow but you was adament it was too far....can't turn down a free seat though! Haha.

Really well done to the Vegas Final qualifiers! I'll be railing the whole game if I still havn't been able to reach it!
  • Options
    tempusfugetempusfuge Member Posts: 101
    edited April 2010
    I am surprised I qualified myself so not surprised noone picked me

Didn't bother entering the competition myself as I had already qualified for Glasgow so see you there Greg