You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

super nits

2»

Comments

• Options
    boylebagboylebag Member Posts: 27
    edited April 2010
    "my god that was boring, at first it was ok had boylebag who is a complete spewtard **** and varney on 4/5 of my 7 tables so always some action going on."

lol
  • Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited April 2010
    i think you have taken this the wrong way boylebag.
    i was not having a go at you or varney, you both play poker, and IMO r both good players, what i was saying is when you left nothing happend no raise pre no 3 bet just loads of nut padlers so made it very boring.
    i also hope nobody else thought i was having a go at any other regs, when the regs play its poker not wait for AA,KK.
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: super nits:
    I wish Beaneh would migrate to another site.... he is such a rock... always munching on the free-roaming donks.... leaving no meat for the rest of us.... so selfish Bean.. nit
    Posted by ChirpyChip

So much hatred...... :-(
  • Options
    edited April 2010

yeah i understand i wasnt being serious , personally havent really found the games to be overly nitty, anyway ther is usually 1 player at the table that is tilting/bad. If things are getting that bad just load up a few 50nl tables, or try hu or omaha - always good if your in the mood for clicking buttons and are bored.

edit (lol no offence to gerrard but you would have to put him in the nit category)

• Options
    edited April 2010
    boylebag is the biggest nit of the lot!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2010

your going to make me try and 5bet bluff you now by saying that

• Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: super nits:
    your going to make me try and 5bet bluff you now by saying that
    Posted by boylebag

calling 5 betting AA a bluff uncool nitmaster!