You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Psst. Guess who's back?

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,732
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

I know many of you have been keen to know where Sarah Champion is these days, & there have been many Forum questions aboit when she will be back. (She has been working in America).

Well, I saw the May "Presenter" Roster for the month of May, yesterday, for the Live TV Shows on 865.

Sunday 2nd May. Presenter, Sarah Champion.

Saturday 8th May. Presenter, Sarah Champion.

Saturday 15th May. Presenter, Sarah Champion.

Saturday 22nd May. Presenter, Sarah Champion

On the three Saturdays, she will Team up with Trevor Harris.

On Sunday 2nd May she will be paired - not literally, one assumes - with Mr MBN To Run So Good. ;)

As the football chant goes.....

If you like what you see, clap your hands,

if you like what you see, clap your hands,

If you like what you see, like what you see...... 

Comments

• Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited April 2010

It'll be lovely to have Sarah_C back on the box

Nice one TK

x

• Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Psst. Guess who's back?:
    I know many of you have been keen to know where Sarah Champion is these days, & there have been many Forum questions aboit when she will be back. (She has been working in America). Well, I saw the May "Presenter" Roster for the month of May, yesterday, for the Live TV Shows on 865. Sunday 2nd May. Presenter, Sarah Champion. Saturday 8th May. Presenter, Sarah Champion . Saturday 15th May. Presenter, Sarah Champion . Saturday 22nd May. Presenter, Sarah Champion .  On the three Saturdays, she will Team up with Trevor Harris. On Sunday 2nd May she will be paired - not literally, one assumes - with Mr MBN To Run So Good. ;) As the football chant goes..... If you like what you see, clap your hands, if you like what you see, clap your hands, If you like what you see, like what you see...... 
    Posted by Tikay10
    why not get kara scott back..to rapturous applause..
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    TiaDalmaTiaDalma Member Posts: 454
    edited April 2010
    That's good news - will look forward to seeing Sarah back
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    kara scott,very hotT
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back?:
    In Response to Psst. Guess who's back? : why not get kara scott back..to rapturous applause..
    Posted by philmenow
    Kara is now living in America, working for another Online Room, and has several extremely high-profile TV Contracts, so in the near-term, that's "highly unlikely".

The Girl did good, we are all absolutely thrilled for her, & pleased that she was with us for as long as she was, which was great for all of us here, colleagues & friends alike. She has moved onwards & upwards, & she deserved that.

But Sky Poker have been very fiortunate imo - both Lisa-Marie & Sarah Champion are also "a bit special" in my personal view, & I think many viewers & Sky Poker players would wholeheartedly agree with that. 
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back? : Kara is now living in America, working for another Online Room, and has several extremely high-profile TV Contracts, so in the near-term, that's "highly unlikely". The Girl did good, we are all absolutely thrilled for her, & pleased that she was with us for as long as she was, which was great for all of us here, colleagues & friends alike. She has moved onwards & upwards, & she deserved that. But Sky Poker have been very fiortunate imo - both Lisa-Marie & Sarah Champion are also "a bit special" in my personal view, & I think many viewers & Sky Poker players would wholeheartedly agree with that. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Im certainly not disagreeing with u there..
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited April 2010
    That's good news - Top banana!

On a slightly different subject last week I saw former Sky Poker presenter Michelle Orpe presenting another poker show.... wearing a bikini.

• Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited April 2010
    Have to agree, the females on Sky Poker are top class and great to chat too aswell!

Pleased for Kara too, she is doing well!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    That's good news - Top banana! On a slightly different subject last week I saw former Sky Poker presenter Michelle Orpe presenting another poker show.... wearing a bikini.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Err, yes.

Sky Poker will not be left out though. Watch out for Rich Orford doing the Show very soon in a thong. 
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back? : Err, yes. Sky Poker will not be left out though. Watch out for Rich Orford doing the Show very soon in a thong. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Will it be a Burgundy one?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back? : Err, yes. Sky Poker will not be left out though. Watch out for Rich Orford doing the Show very soon in a thong. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    I think my TV just broke.

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited April 2010
    Now thats funny, cos my pictures just gone too!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited April 2010
    Posted by Tikay10
    Perhaps the losing captain for TKO (who we all know will be Tikay) can attend an SPT in a mankini ;)
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back? : Perhaps the losing captain for TKO (who we all know will be Dp) can attend an SPT in a mankini ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    FYP
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited April 2010
    Now thats funny, cos my pictures just gone too!
    Posted by acebarry10
    Thought it was just me, what's going on ?
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2010
    TK Quote,     "But Sky Poker have been very fiortunate imo - both Lisa-Marie & Sarah Champion are also "a bit special" in my personal view, & I think many viewers & Sky Poker players would wholeheartedly agree with that".  
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited April 2010
    Welcome back Sarah, it will be great to see you on channel 865 again.
    Unlucky on your allotted co-analyst on Sunday 2nd May but I guess that in every life a little rain must fall.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited April 2010
    Welcome back Sarah :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Welcome back Sarah, it will be great to see you on channel 865 again. Unlucky on your allotted co-analyst on Sunday 2nd May but I guess that in every life a little rain must fall.
    Posted by MereNovice
    I'll have you know she only agreed to the Show on condition that I was the Analyst.

I believe she has a thing about me. One gets used to it.