You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Psst. Guess who's back?

2»

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back?:
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back? : Kara is now living in America, working for another Online Room, and has several extremely high-profile TV Contracts, so in the near-term, that's "highly unlikely". The Girl did good, we are all absolutely thrilled for her, & pleased that she was with us for as long as she was, which was great for all of us here, colleagues & friends alike. She has moved onwards & upwards, & she deserved that. But Sky Poker have been very fiortunate imo - both Lisa-Marie & Sarah Champion are also "a bit special" in my personal view, & I think many viewers & Sky Poker players would wholeheartedly agree with that. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    n1 tk well come back sarah !
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back? : I'll have you know she only agreed to the Show on condition that I was the Analyst. I believe she has a thing about me. One gets used to it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I believe that the word that you're looking for is "aversion".
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back? : Perhaps the losing captain for TKO (who we all know will be Tikay) can attend an SPT in a mankini ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    was gonna have some lunch,however as my breakfasts just come back,think i'll pass..
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited April 2010
    That's good news - Top banana! On a slightly different subject last week I saw former Sky Poker presenter Michelle Orpe presenting another poker show.... wearing a bikini.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Yes I saw that - on Paradise Island, which proves my point that topless female preenters is the best way forward to generate increased traffic.
  • Options
    -TARAS--TARAS- Member Posts: 394
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. Guess who's back? : Err, yes. Sky Poker will not be left out though. Watch out for Rich Orford doing the Show very soon in a thong. 
    Posted by Tikay10
       Recently, Rich made a guest appearance in someones dream, after this comment he will soon be appearing in one of my nightmares !
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited April 2010
    This news is good, very. :-)
  • Options
    nffc4evanffc4eva Member Posts: 189
    edited April 2010
    get kara scott and michelle orpe back
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,544
    edited April 2010

I am just waiting for Norman Pace to get back to Sky Poker..........We could do with some proper comedy on the channel!!!!!.....    :)
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited April 2010

welcome back Sarah
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited April 2010
    Welcome back Miss Champion!
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited April 2010
    Hottie is Back!