You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Welcome to The Poker Clinic (please read before you post)

124»

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Welcome to The Poker Clinic (please read before you post):
    ive been playing poker for the last 35 years, just closed my pkr account after 5 years. just wanted to say that internet poker is 100% pure luck, if youb can bluff you can win if not stay away, im sick of these so called sky poker stars saying its not.
    Posted by pkr62
    Like all the best games, it is a mixture of skill and luck, so that the weaker player can win often enough to be fun, while leaving a margin for profit.

Of course bluffing is part of the game-if you never bluff, you never get paid on your good hands. Hope your day improves.
  • Options
    ANTC4ANTC4 Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2016
    Welcome too to let u know sky is corrupt and I'm in the process of getting you closed down watch this space
  • Options
    ANTC4ANTC4 Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2016
    This site is corrupted how do I know I have 689,000 hands screen shot.I play 12 hours a day I know this site favours high rollers and is corrupted to the hilt.

Needs closing down and I will be seeking legal advice on the matter
  • Options
    watp91watp91 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: facebook freeroll:
    hey rich, just wanna say how much i'm enjoying sky poker and all it's tourneys. I'm pretty new to the game but your site is so easy to follow i'm lovin it! I entered the facebook freeroll on friday and won it! i was over the moon to think i beat all those other players especially those with more experience. Many thanks for a great set up n hopefully you'll see me in the big tourneys on telly soon. Jay (magnum 2305) P.s  How do you play pocket 6's and j 10 unsuited cos i keep losing these hands. do i raise if so how much by?  many thanks again.
    Posted by magnum2305
    fold them if u dont know ur nxt move till u do.
  • Options
    miles05miles05 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2016
    sky y  o   ur a  j o   ke and fi   x the ga     me s  your a f u   c  k    ing j   ok e
  • Options
    miles05miles05 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2016
    its a joke I will never play with this site again its a bingo site. do not play it all a fix
  • Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    edited October 2016
    lol just lo
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    edited October 2016
    whuy does main pagr say no poker tourneys
    Posted by montydave

Are you slurring ?
  • Options
    shepspaulshepspaul Member Posts: 61
    edited November 2016
    ive been playing poker for the last 35 years, just closed my pkr account after 5 years. just wanted to say that internet poker is 100% pure luck, if youb can bluff you can win if not stay away, im sick of these so called sky poker stars saying its not.
    Posted by pkr62
    its so rigged its unreal
  • Options
    notbrook1notbrook1 Member Posts: 72
    Can someone help me show me how to input the hand history into a post or a thread which shows you?

Thanks
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    Go to the HH drop down under 'My Sky Poker'
    Follow instructions;
    game type >
    format >
    type

Find hand you wish to post;
    details >
    copy >
    paste into text box

Editing names out is a bit of a pest (for me anyway) as it shows a wall of code but it can be done

• Options
    spuldingspulding Member Posts: 1
    sky poker can just **** off!!!! I was biggest of tournament!!! and then I just could't enter the game 4 20-25 minutes!!! 4k off skypoker!!!
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    spulding said:

sky poker can just **** off!!!! I was biggest of tournament!!! and then I just could't enter the game 4 20-25 minutes!!! 4k off skypoker!!!

Why does spulding want a massive discount from Skypoker?

If he can have 4k off Skypoker can I have 4k off Skypoker?
  • Options
    beefcakebeefcake Member Posts: 1
    I eat eggs!
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    I eat eggs!

Scrambled.

Gage Site.

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,159
    mumsie said:

I eat eggs!

Scrambled.

Gage Site.

Should that have been Hen-Gage Site @mumsie ?

Maybe they are going to do a Dairy for us all to read on how to become a Beefcake ;)

During Lockdown, most of us are going to be either a HUNK .... a CHUNK ....or a DRUNK

What did Meatloaf (Beefcake) sing....... 'Two out of Three A'int Bad' :)
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    wow just read this thread there's some ridic reply's the best part is some of the players making them reply's still play here , strange