You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sort it out sky its stupid

Comments

• CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited May 2010
    Yeh ajs, How dare you tell the truth!
  • DeuceAK_47DeuceAK_47 Member Posts: 381
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Sort it out sky its stupid:
    he's got a custom built top pc daz--its nearly as massive as his head for flops sake!!
    Posted by oynutter
    LOL...I have a custom build computer which can multitable 15 tables on five different sites at the same time :-)

But i understand where everyones coming from..why should you pay thousands of pounds for a new computer just to multi-table sky poker.
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited May 2010

Re: Is sky poker a real poker site??

posted at 1/5/2010 2:11 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 18/9/2009
    Last: 6/5/2010
    Problem your having is your computers are ancient or extremly cheap ones. I ten table sky 6 nights a week with no probs whatsoever.
    edited May 2010
    this is exactly what people that are having technical issues need to hear--well done ajs
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited May 2010
    why do people always moan when we put up a legitimate problem that needs sorting out. Not all of us have a super computer. I was just on a table a min ago and a guy lost conection mid play and went out in 3rd because of it. Ive seen a few people tonight disconecting and all of them say the same thing i do. So to those who dont have problems then 'GOOD FOR YOU' but still dosnt solve the problem does it for those that have the problem. So if you can 10 table have a thought for those that cant even play on 1.

Also if you read the post at the start you will see that i dont have an ancient pc its a **** good one so plahhhhhh
  • ajs4385ajs4385 Member Posts: 455
    edited May 2010

I wasnt trying to cause an argument just trying to help you out. A few of you have a problem I have told you how to solve it, if you dont want to do it thats your choice. It doesnt require a custom built PC a £400 one from PC world these days would get job done fine.

I hope for your own benefit you take my advice but if you dont well thats your own fault.

edited May 2010
    daz just said he has a **** good one diddleee----dur
    edited May 2010
    we want a better site--not a better flopwit computer, we got a perfectly good computer that works fine on every other site on the net---can't you get that into your flopwit hard drive?
    edited May 2010
    daz just said he has a **** good one diddleee----dur
    Posted by oynutter
    +2 do i have to say it from the roof tops I HAVE A **** GOOD PC OK! GOT IT NOW
  • STEVEMAXSTEVEMAX Member Posts: 489
    edited May 2010

I think you should try a

BIGGER MONITOR,

so you can see all the tables at once.

edited May 2010
    I DONT NEED A BIGGER MONITOR TO SEE HOW SLOW IT IS OR WHEN IT DOSNT WORK
    edited May 2010
    Maybe you should try a bigger space bar, like the one in the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

this dope helps
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
    edited May 2010
    If there is a downloadable version on its way, does anyone have any idea when?

I am the same  - I love playing on sky but cant play more than 2 tables at once , whereas other sites i can play many more - I also know others who like to multi table who don,t play sky anymore because of this.
    edited May 2010

Re: hi tech team--is it feb/march yet?

posted at 15/4/2010 12:58 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 20/5/2009
    Last: 6/5/2010
    Hi There oynutter,

Sorry for the lack of response on this thread.

I've had a quick word with the guys about the download and have been informed that there was a shift of project priority (which has caused the slight delay).

The download is still on course and will be delivered in the near future. i want to refrain from mentioning exact dates as as i'd hate to raise excitement only to have to disappoint.

but you can be CERTAIN that when we do have concrete news it will be announced first in the forum!

what's that famous saying again?

... good things come to those who....

Thanks for all your understanding on this one oynutter
    edited May 2010
    Cheers Rich, "a shift of project priority"---lol---something must be far more important than having a poker site that works properly innit----please check this site regularly for more information

http://www.concretenewsnetwork.com/
    edited May 2010
    Re: hi tech team--is it feb/march yet? posted at 15/4/2010 12:58 PM BST on SkyPoker.com   Sky_Rich Posts: 3314 First: 20/5/2009 Last: 6/5/2010 Hi There oynutter, Sorry for the lack of response on this thread. I've had a quick word with the guys about the download and have been informed that there was a shift of project priority (which has caused the slight delay). The download is still on course and will be delivered in the near future. i want to refrain from mentioning exact dates as as i'd hate to raise excitement only to have to disappoint. but you can be CERTAIN that when we do have concrete news it will be announced first in the forum! what's that famous saying again? ... good things come to those who.... Thanks for all your understanding on this one oynutter
    Posted by oynutter
    was actualy my post rich lol but ill forgive you and really hope that this downloadable version is very soon :)
    edited May 2010
    oy--- I just pasted it from technical queries for mp33---lol
    edited May 2010
    oy--- I just pasted it from technical queries for mp33---lol
    Posted by oynutter
    LMAO OH YEA SORRY ITS LATE AND I SAW HIS UGLY MUG LOL MY BWAAAAAIN AND EYEBALLS ARE OUSING TIREDNESS
    edited May 2010
    maybe you should try a smaller monitor--lol---scary picture for tired eyes innit
  • Sky_BernieSky_Bernie Member Posts: 75
    edited May 2010
    Hi all,

I would just like to reiterate that we are in the process of developing a download client, but also at the same time we have our development team looking into the issues as highlighted above, and in both cases we are making good progress in both the development of the download and the optimisation of the current poker product, and expect both of these to be released in a few months time.

These types of development are very complex, and will require a lot of testing before release, so please be patient as we work hard to deliver them for you.

Kind regards,

Bernie