You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My next move?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited May 2010
    Well any % advantage is good. My point is that I think you hit the bottom of the opponents range in this situation. Just something to consider, being wary of a hand like an over pair in multi way pots on a board like that. Anyway, i think you got the main thing out of this already... to raise more preflop.
  • Options
    LOL_RAISELOL_RAISE Member Posts: 2,188
    edited May 2010
    blackfish you advocate making it 40p pre flop then bet/fold flop if you do that then the pot is ~£1.30 on the flop its £2.30 when u bet and since the largest stack in that hand only had £3 if u get 2 people shoving over  then theres £7.50 in the pot and u have £1.60 to call.

this means u need ~18% in a 3way pot off the top of my head to breakeven, folding would be pretty terrible
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited May 2010
     In Response to Re: My next move?:
    blackfish you advocate making it 40p pre flop then bet/fold flop if you do that then the pot is ~£1.30 on the flop its £2.30 when u bet and since the largest stack in that hand only had £3 if u get 2 people shoving over  then theres £7.50 in the pot and u have £1.60 to call. this means u need ~18% in a 3way pot off the top of my head to breakeven, folding would be pretty terrible
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    noooooo. I said it would depend on a load of things, for example if you are pot committed. I didnt say bet fold, i said consider it and consider hands being better than you in a multi way pot.

Post 1: Yea i would probably fold to a raise, depends on a ton of factors though obvs.

Post 2: Im not saying bet fold because it depends on a load of factors, but i am saying be very wary on this flop, but still obvs bet out strong and see how the other players react.