You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!

Comments

• Options
    LightwoodLightwood Member Posts: 224
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!:
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : and we have a winner..... whooohoooo. Send me a pm with your postal address and I will send to you next week. Its very nice! I will run some more stuff later
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Hi Claire,

I'm 40 on the 28th July if you want to give me a nice WSOP pressie - cheeky I know :)
  • Options
    candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : need EXACT name of the video
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Start of Day 2B video xxx
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,250
    edited July 2010

Annie Duke interview secured.

It was a tad frosty pre-interview, as Miss Duke clearly remembered an icy exchange we shared last year - for which I blame James Hartigan. And/or Orford. ;)

• Options
    Sky_ClaireSky_Claire Member Posts: 1,058
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Hi Claire, I'm 40 on the 28th July if you want to give me a nice WSOP pressie - cheeky I know :)
    Posted by Lightwood
    Ha ha Tikay calls me Atilla for a reason as he thinks im tough........ so happy birthday for the 28th :) On a serious note I will be doing small giveaways ever now and again so you will have to keep checking on here to get another chance
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : and we have a winner..... whooohoooo. Send me a pm with your postal address and I will send to you next week. Its very nice! I will run some more stuff later
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    I think this answer was incorrect!!
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Sue has been all-in about 4 times, so far without a Call. 62k now. 

It's easy to press the panic button too soon, & I know I'm out of step with current thinking, but 15 or 20 Bigs is plenty, as it's tough to call against that. Sue & Guy are doing just fine by me, they are card-dead, they are shoving when the opening presents itself, & that's all they can do.

Guy Raised it up in an un-opened Pot from the SB earlier, & the BB shoved on him, & Guy let his Ace-rag go. Again, I agree with the Fold. Why? Because the BB KNOWS Guy is rock-tight, & so must be strong, & Guy is probz on a 3-outer.

However, Guy can no longer Raise-Fold. Next time, it's all the way......

One step at a time. We are 2 hours into Day Four, & all three remain present & correct.

Right, it's 5 minutes into the next Session, & I'm off to get some Chip Counts.

• Options
    lozgolozgo Member Posts: 1,124
    edited July 2010
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    thanks angel. pm on the way!!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Ha ha Tikay calls me Atilla for a reason as he thinks im tough........ so happy birthday for the 28th :) On a serious note I will be doing small giveaways ever now and again so you will have to keep checking on here to get another chance
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    I found it then lost it again : ) ho hum. Better luck next time : ) xxx
  • Options
    Sky_ClaireSky_Claire Member Posts: 1,058
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : I think this answer was incorrect!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    its the correct answer
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    how many left, and do they run synchronised dealing near the bubble?
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited July 2010
    It sounds like the Sky team are playing optimally.
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2010
    Sue has been all-in about 4 times, so far without a Call. 62k now.  It's easy to press the panic button too soon, & I know I'm out of step with current thinking, but 15 or 20 Bigs is plenty, as it's tough to call against that. Sue & Guy are doing just fine by me, they are card-dead, they are shoving when the opening presents itself, & that's all they can do. Guy Raised it up in an un-opened Pot from the SB earlier, & the BB shoved on him, & Guy let his Ace-rag go. Again, I agree with the Fold. Why? Because the BB KNOWS Guy is rock-tight, & so must be strong, & Guy is probz on a 3-outer. However, Guy can no longer Raise-Fold. Next time, it's all the way...... One step at a time. We are 2 hours into Day Four, & all three remain present & correct. Right, it's 5 minutes into the next Session, & I'm off to get some Chip Counts.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Im nervous for them for getting this far and being so close. God knows how they are feeling.... Hopefully they are in the "Zone" and not worried by it.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
     Thanks for the updates.

Good luck Sue, Guy and Tony : ) Nearly there now. Tremendous achievement xxx
  • Options
    LightwoodLightwood Member Posts: 224
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Ha ha Tikay calls me Atilla for a reason as he thinks im tough........ so happy birthday for the 28th :) On a serious note I will be doing small giveaways ever now and again so you will have to keep checking on here to get another chance
    Posted by Sky_Claire

Wow, you are really tough ;)  - I now worship Tikay even more, you are a hard nut to crack LOL

BTW - Great work by both, I've only ever posted on last years WSOP and this - love Vegas, love WSOP, love Sky Poker :D
  • Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : LOL nope you have to watch them but good try ;)
    Posted by Sky_Claire

Darn it! well you know what they say dont ask dont get! thanks for your response :P
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Note "Players Left"........this was 1 minute ago.......(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

• Options
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : its the correct answer
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Its just me being nit picky lol. The title is 'KidgirlyGY start of day 2B' note 'girly' not 'girl' - you did disqualify a posters guess and told them the title had to be 'EXACT'
  • Options
    lozgolozgo Member Posts: 1,124
    edited July 2010
    gr8 work! here's hoping for some double ups!!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited July 2010

Tense stuff gl to all three !
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Note "Players Left"........this was 1 minute ago.......( CLICK TO ENLARGE )
    Posted by Tikay10
    Wiiiiiiiiiiii..you can do it team Skypoker! xxx