You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!

Comments

• Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited July 2010
    GO! GO! GO!

The very best of luck to all three of you! And if that doesn't work then CHEAT godddamnittt!!!!!

All the best

Chris

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,250
    edited July 2010

Players are taking their seats, & de-bagging their chips, right now.

Tony has been pacing the corridors like a caged lion! He might just start with a roar, too, he's really revved up for this.

For all three of them, one 2xUp will almost certainly get them across the money line. We hope......
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited July 2010
    GL to all 3

Let's get in that cash!!!!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!:
    GO! GO! GO! The very best of luck to all three of you! And if that doesn't work then CHEAT godddamnittt!!!!! All the best Chris
    Posted by DiggerMan
    If you don't get caught, it's not cheating is it?   ;-)))
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2010

I feel good vibes

Good Luck to all three of you!

Come on lets get you all across the money line!

747 here and 747 (first class) home innit:)

• Options
    candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited July 2010
    Message from Tony Stroud: BIG thanks for all the messages of support, & comments on his Blogs. He's stuck for time right now, but will reply in due course. The interview with all three has been recorded & will be up soon.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Many thanks Tikay. Wish him good luck please hun xxx
  • Options
    Sky_ClaireSky_Claire Member Posts: 1,058
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Thanks Tikay and Claire. It will be nice to see how our players are feeling about today : ) xxx
    Posted by candi
    Team video is up now at the usual address www.skypoker.com/wsop..... first break we should also being getting an interview with Annie Duke, fingers crossed!
  • Options
    UncleNafeUncleNafe Member Posts: 36
    edited July 2010
    Absolutely all the best to the Sky Three - I'm nervous just sitting here thinking about your achievements!!
    GO FOR IT GUY, SUE & TONY!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    GL guys and gal, and Tikay, are you and Claire not gonna stay on for a couple of days at the end for some R and R, she seems quite keen for the two of you to get back ASAP after the final whistle. Does she not know all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!! She sounds like a right slave driver to me  - so go on girl, give the guy a break lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Its not me who makes those decisions as I would love to have some time off! Its all work for me too!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Team video is up now at the usual address www.skypoker.com/wsop ..... first break we should also being getting an interview with Annie Duke, fingers crossed!
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Many Thanks Claire, just about to watch it. Great work btw Claire. : ) xxx Thank you
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Many Thanks Claire, just about to watch it. Great work btw Claire. : ) xxx Thank you
    Posted by candi
    Thanks Candi and everyone else for your support. It really makes a difference for Sue, Tony and Guy to see your messages and to know you are watching the videos. Its also great for Tikay and myself and we truely appreciate it! x
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Steady start for all three.

Sue got in a tight spot. In an unraised BB, on a flop & turn of K-Q-6-5, she led out with bottom two, & BigStack behind her, who'd limped UTG pre, shoved on her. After some dwellage, she let go. Hard to know what he has here - could be AK, or even KQ. Cost Sue 10k to find out, & got a sharp reply.

First part of photo blog imminent.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Thanks Candi and everyone else for your support. It really makes a difference for Sue, Tony and Guy to see your messages and to know you are watching the videos. Its also great for Tikay and myself and we truely appreciate it! x
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Lovely interview with  Guy, Sue and Tony.

A big BIG Thank you to you Claire and Tikay and all the team at Sky who have made it possible for us to get the next best thing to being there with you. We really do appreciate everything you are doing. Drinks all round to you.  Some cracking footage, photos, blogs and interviews. I for one can`t Thank you enough.

Skypoker and our community really are the best and second to none.

Really loads of luck to Guy, Sue and Tony today. You have played superb. You have played magnificent

and we are all ready to hear you say wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Go for it and may the Poker Gods continue to shine on you. : )
     xxxx

We are so proud of you! x
  • Options
    edited July 2010

The pace of exits is massive - it's "all-in & a call" almost non-stop.
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Thanks Loony. All joking aside, Claire has never told me to do a thing, we just "fit" well, both of us enjoy hard work, & it's been a wonderful time for me.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Claire doesn't need to tell you to do anything, she just gives you "The Look".
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Claire doesn't need to tell you to do anything, she just gives you "The Look".
    Posted by Machka
    LOL what a terrible reputation I have ;)
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited July 2010
    Good luck to all the TSP players in day 4, destination 747.

(Is this the first time 747 has been mentioned so many times and Tikay has not mentioned winglets?)

• Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited July 2010
    Very best of luck to all three of you - how awesome it will be if you all cash!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I am going to run a little WSOP competition later. Whoever wins will get some WSOP merchandise....... keep reading for more info
  • Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited July 2010
    Good luck Tony, Guy and Sue

Enjoy