You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

shame on sky

2»

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: shame on sky:
    In Response to Re: shame on sky : Yeh instead on communicating with them privately, like any normal person would, he has to make a thread and grand theatrical departure. Boring.
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    Have you completed a degree course in what "normal"people do, or are you a self appointed expert?
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: shame on sky : Have you completed a degree course in what "normal"people do, or are you a self appointed expert?
    Posted by oynutter
    Perhaps he meant "reasonable".
    His point is still relevant.

This is the sort of issue that should be sorted out in private.
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: shame on sky : Perhaps he meant "reasonable". His point is still relevant. This is the sort of issue that should be sorted out in private.
    Posted by MereNovice

Perhaps he meant "normal"-- after all, that is what he wrote, do you think he forgot his thesaurus or something?

If Stoneface wants to let the forum know about his grievance, that is his choice, nothing unreasonable, or abnormal about it--- he wanted us to know--- so he told us---it's a forum, for telling people things that you want them to know about--- If he did'nt want us to know about it, then it would be an issue that he should sort out in private--

If you, ( quite unreasonably imo), want him to sort out his issue in private, why did'nt you tell him in private, instead of coming on here and telling him he is unreasonable in public

Normal

Tunbridge Wells
  • dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: shame on sky : Perhaps he meant "normal"-- after all, that is what he wrote, do you think he forgot his thesaurus or something? If Stoneface wants to let the forum know about his grievance, that is his choice, nothing unreasonable, or abnormal about it--- he wanted us to know--- so he told us---it's a forum, for telling people things that you want them to know about--- If he did'nt want us to know about it, then it would be an issue that he should sort out in private-- If you, ( quite unreasonably imo), want him to sort out his issue in private, why did'nt you tell him in private, instead of coming on here and telling him he is unreasonable in public                               Normal                                                   Tunbridge Wells
    Posted by oynutter
    Very well put my friend,dav
  • CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: shame on sky : Perhaps he meant "normal"-- after all, that is what he wrote, do you think he forgot his thesaurus or something? If Stoneface wants to let the forum know about his grievance, that is his choice, nothing unreasonable, or abnormal about it--- he wanted us to know--- so he told us---it's a forum, for telling people things that you want them to know about--- If he did'nt want us to know about it, then it would be an issue that he should sort out in private-- If you, ( quite unreasonably imo), want him to sort out his issue in private, why did'nt you tell him in private, instead of coming on here and telling him he is unreasonable in public                               Normal                                                   Tunbridge Wells
    Posted by oynutter
    Not sure why it is unreasonable for him to sort out his own negative experiences with sky in private ( thought I'm sure you will think of a good reason)

I don't see what good that would achieve now, the stage has already been set and everyone has took their seats.

edited July 2010
    I did'nt say it was unreasonable for stoneface to sort out his problem in private--- I said it was his choice, and that it is unreasonable for you or Vince to tell him that he is not a normal person, or that he is an unreasonable person, simply because he chose to tell the forum about his gripe

Hope that clears it up for you
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: shame on sky : Very well put my friend,dav
    Posted by dav1964
     Thanks Dave, Nutters don't like the "normal" police--lol--our Grandads fought for freedom from that sort of thing--innit
    edited July 2010
    I did'nt say it was unreasonable for stoneface to sort out his problem in private--- I said it was his choice, and that it is unreasonable for you or Vince to tell him that he is not a normal person, or that he is an unreasonable person, simply because he chose to tell the forum about his gripe   Hope that clears it up for you
    Posted by oynutter
    Well I guess that's your opinion. Lets be civil and leave it at that.
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited July 2010
    Is it normal or reasonable to be civil, I'm never quite sure?
    edited July 2010
    Totally normal I suppose.
  • TORTUS007TORTUS007 Member Posts: 456
    edited July 2010
    Is it normal to live in Tunbridge Wells?
    edited July 2010
    I think its reasonable to assume that no-one is normal
  • dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited July 2010
    I think it is unreasonable to think i am normal,well normally anyway
    edited July 2010
    perhaps all normal people are called Colin