You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

CAN I JUST HAVE MY SAY

mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
hi mick, cant say what i want to. your a kcid, hope you eid soon tnuc face tawt
Posted by facup, that's just 1 post from this idiot on my page, there's plenty more, even calling Annie duke a slxx. do u think am gonna take this from a clown? nope never have never will, guys il take my punishment like any other man i admit in the past ive been a nawty boy in the chat box, but this time il put my point across......... this is why i think am CHAT BANNED,  well i was chatting to Sarah aka beujolais on the cash tables i wasn't even playing, just talking when all of a sudden my page was getting bombarded wiv insults from this FACUP goon, we was chatting how immature he is and childish and i must say there must of been sum swear words, but not 2 anybody on the table, me n beaujolais was just chatting between ourselfs, when a player called andy13 butted in and obviously was reading the chat when it was nothing 2 do with him, i presume he was the player 2 report me n beau because she is  chat banned aswell so its got 2 be him, anyway il take the life ban no problem......... but mickjenn1 cant play poker with no chat, cheers ladies n gents

micky boy

Comments

• shuffle62shuffle62 Member Posts: 29
    edited August 2009
    You off to another site?
  • jasonjeggojasonjeggo Member Posts: 67
    edited August 2009
    MICK IT HURTS ME 2 SAY IT M8 BUT IL MISS U & UR BANTER U TWA* X
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    So you admit to swearing, which breaks Sky's rules.

The guy Andy13 who was just having a game of poker, saw a load of profanity in the chat box by players who were RAILING, was offended by this and reported you.

Clear cut case there sir, and your account is true then you have no cause for complaint and should take it like a man rather than whining about it.

I got chat banned before and was awful in the chat box, real bad stuff...I learnt my lesson and now my harshest words tend to be LOL WP or something to that affect.

I suggest that people who have had one chat bans already be careful.
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: CAN I JUST HAVE MY SAY:
    SCOTTY U R A REAL ***** !!
    Posted by jasonjeggo
    Hi Jason
    I will definately agree with that, as someone who has had his wrists slapped himself, he seems to be, judging by ALL his previous posts on this subject getting some enjoyment in "kicking while the man is down"
    I suggest using the bible.
    HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE,
    Gary
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    So you admit to swearing, which breaks Sky's rules. The guy Andy13 who was just having a game of poker, saw a load of profanity in the chat box by players who were RAILING, was offended by this and reported you. Clear cut case there sir, and your account is true then you have no cause for complaint and should take it like a man rather than whining about it. I got chat banned before and was awful in the chat box, real bad stuff...I learnt my lesson and now my harshest words tend to be LOL WP or something to that affect. I suggest that people who have had one chat bans already be careful.
    Posted by scotty77
    alot 2 say for urself scotty u have, just hope u can back ur mouth up pal,
  • _AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
    edited August 2009
    So you admit to swearing, which breaks Sky's rules. The guy Andy13 who was just having a game of poker, saw a load of profanity in the chat box by players who were RAILING, was offended by this and reported you. Clear cut case there sir, and your account is true then you have no cause for complaint and should take it like a man rather than whining about it. I got chat banned before and was awful in the chat box, real bad stuff...I learnt my lesson and now my harshest words tend to be LOL WP or something to that affect. I suggest that people who have had one chat bans already be careful.
    Posted by scotty77
    Get a grip kid, he has already said he will take his punishment... spend your time on the forum being a bit more productive... rather than adding fuel to the situation...
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: CAN I JUST HAVE MY SAY : alot 2 say for urself scotty u have, just hope u can back ur mouth up pal,
    Posted by mickjenn1
    What claims have I made in that post that I need to back up???

Wanna play some cash HU? 100nl if you're up for it sir and no shortstacking ok thx.
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009

( i presume he was the player 2 report me n beau because she is  chat banned aswell so its got 2 be him, anyway il take the life ban no problem ) 

Mickyjenn1
    Maybe it was this player but you don't know for sure. The problem here is someone has made a complaint (person unknown,  only to SkyPoker customer care)
    The best way forward is to talk to someone on the phone on Monday and see if you can get a little grace and maybe eat some humble pie if you have to.
    Nothing will be achieved here on the forum, in fact it will only make matters worse.

Trust me, the best way forward is consultation not confrontation !!
    (Hark at me, you'll have me as a shop steward next  hahaha)

Anyways i for one want to see you back on the tables and here on the forum
     having fun  but it's up to you to start the ball rolling,(not here)
    on the phone, see if you can talk to Bruce or Rich or someone who posts here ! 
    good luck mate and stay calm .... Benny (senior shop steward.. cough  hahaa)
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009

Mickjenn1,  here's the man to talk to !!!

Peter

Customer Operations Director

• tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited August 2009
        ( i presume he was the player 2 report me n beau because she is  chat banned aswell so its got 2 be him, anyway il take the life ban no problem )   Mickyjenn1 Maybe it was this player but you don't know for sure. The problem here is someone has made a complaint (person unknown,  only to SkyPoker customer care) The best way forward is to talk to someone on the phone on Monday and see if you can get a little grace and maybe eat some humble pie if you have to. Nothing will be achieved here on the forum, in fact it will only make matters worse. Trust me, the best way forward is consultation not confrontation !! (Hark at me, you'll have me as a shop steward next  hahaha) Anyways i for one want to see you back on the tables and here on the forum  having fun  but it's up to you to start the ball rolling,(not here) on the phone, see if you can talk to Bruce or Rich or someone who posts here !  good luck mate and stay calm .... Benny (senior shop steward.. cough  hahaa)
    Posted by bennydip2
    At last someone talking sense well said Benny. Hope everything gets sorted out Mick,seems that one or two people are a little sensitive on this site to Mick's banter. He's a great lad which the majority of people on this site seem to agree with.Scotty77 i think you have made your point on several occasions which your entitled to do,now its time for you to back off and let Sky decide Mick's fate.
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited August 2009
    faceup always swears he even did on introduceyourself then blamed his kid for making the comments so SKY have the info on that,,also scotty77 keeps saying this forum is GARBAGE put he puts his 2 pennies in??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so lets all chill and work 4 each other it makes sense otherwise sky will take the forum off then who wins???? lets all act our age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    good luck mick
    pity i deleted my message from facup - i should have copied n pasted it onto here

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    Hi Guys,

i made this post on another thread but thought i'd leave it here too...

Hi guys,

Ok so i have just finished reading through all of the posts regarding this weekend's 'action'.

there are a couple of things i want to clear up...

the Community/ Forum and poker table chat box are separate - Mick hasn't been chat banned for anything he has said in the community. Mick acted inappropriately on the table and was given a chat ban for 3 months (not life)
    i have seen a transcript of the chat from our customer care team and i feel the punishment is just. Mick is banned from poker chat and not the forum.

This comment from Mick...

"ladies n gents cheers for the support but am no different 2 any other player who has a chat ban, il take the punishment no problem
    "  -

...is so great to hear.

Mick - You have been a fantastic member of the community so far. not only have you been one of our most active users but you have also supported new members and aided many different discussions. i sincerely hope you continue to be a member of this community and once your chat ban has expired - use the poker tables as they were intended.

lastly....

i and our moderators have had to delete a number of posts around the forum... please please keep this a place for open, friendly discussion. the community has thrived since our launch in June and i would hate things to turn sour in any way. lets all work together and keep this a great friendly community that everyone feels part of.

all the best,

• IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    Hi Guys, i made this post on another thread but thought i'd leave it here too... Hi guys, Ok so i have just finished reading through all of the posts regarding this weekend's 'action'. there are a couple of things i want to clear up... the Community/ Forum and poker table chat box are separate - Mick hasn't been chat banned for anything he has said in the community. Mick acted inappropriately on the table and was given a chat ban for 3 months (not life) i have seen a transcript of the chat from our customer care team and i feel the punishment is just. Mick is banned from poker chat and not the forum. This comment from Mick ... "ladies n gents cheers for the support but am no different 2 any other player who has a chat ban, il take the punishment no problem "  - ... is so great to hear. Mick - You have been a fantastic member of the community so far. not only have you been one of our most active users but you have also supported new members and aided many different discussions. i sincerely hope you continue to be a member of this community and once your chat ban has expired - use the poker tables as they were intended. lastly.... i and our moderators have had to delete a number of posts around the forum... please please keep this a place for open, friendly discussion. the community has thrived since our launch in June and i would hate things to turn sour in any way. lets all work together and keep this a great friendly community that everyone feels part of. all the best,
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks Rich for the update:
    I know Mick has agreed and is willing to take the 3 month ban but could you let us know if any action has been taken against the player/s who has been deliberately seeking this reaction from Mick?

As you can see there was a number of posts and when i have been in chat with Mick a lot of people coming into the room being abusive and trying to get Mick to react.

I am in no way condoning any of this but it could be seen as the straw that broke the elephants back so to speak.
    Regards
    Gary 
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    hi annie duke , saw what faceup wrote . couldnt believe it .
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    i just laughed pillowman - there's some strange people out there!
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    you calling me strange annie duke , i will   kdnrufvbr fhff fnh  and then i will , dazzler get me some of those chill pills quick   ..............   it does help if you can laugh and see the funny side
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    Hi Guys, i made this post on another thread but thought i'd leave it here too... Hi guys, Ok so i have just finished reading through all of the posts regarding this weekend's 'action'. there are a couple of things i want to clear up... the Community/ Forum and poker table chat box are separate - Mick hasn't been chat banned for anything he has said in the community. Mick acted inappropriately on the table and was given a chat ban for 3 months (not life) i have seen a transcript of the chat from our customer care team and i feel the punishment is just. Mick is banned from poker chat and not the forum. This comment from Mick ... "ladies n gents cheers for the support but am no different 2 any other player who has a chat ban, il take the punishment no problem "  - ... is so great to hear. Mick - You have been a fantastic member of the community so far. not only have you been one of our most active users but you have also supported new members and aided many different discussions. i sincerely hope you continue to be a member of this community and once your chat ban has expired - use the poker tables as they were intended. lastly.... i and our moderators have had to delete a number of posts around the forum... please please keep this a place for open, friendly discussion. the community has thrived since our launch in June and i would hate things to turn sour in any way. lets all work together and keep this a great friendly community that everyone feels part of. all the best,
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich, thanks for the reply

I seem to remember that you put a link to the part of the site where it tell people what the rules are regading chat, I wonder if it would be possible for you to do it again please (I could be wrong in that case please accept my appology)

Many thanks

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: CAN I JUST HAVE MY SAY : Thanks Rich for the update: I know Mick has agreed and is willing to take the 3 month ban but could you let us know if any action has been taken against the player/s who has been deliberately seeking this reaction from Mick? As you can see there was a number of posts and when i have been in chat with Mick a lot of people coming into the room being abusive and trying to get Mick to react. I am in no way condoning any of this but it could be seen as the straw that broke the elephants back so to speak. Regards Gary 
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Hi Ian,

Thanks for your post. Our Customer care team will fully investigate all reports of chat misuse on the poker tables, so if any abusive has/ or ever takes place please report this to help@skypoker.com. As for abusive in the forum, i will deal with this personally. a great way to alert me or any of our mods to anything you feel is abusive is to click on the 'report abuse' button that appears underneath every forum post, blog comment and message.

thanks

Rich
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    3 months without Chat will mean you can focus on your game Mick!... on a serious note though, I hope the time goes quickly and look forward to some banter soon. Now is the time to move on and everyone calm down.