You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

It's tikay Tourney Time............

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

Tonight, 7pm, on Sky Poker.

It's a 10 seater, 5,000 chips, 12 minute Blinds, & costs £10 + £1 to enter.

I'll be playing as "tikay1" tonight, as it's my night off (I only use "TIKAY10" on my PTP nights), & I need someone to talk to - so I hope a few of you Reg for this.

At 3.30pm today, there were 16 Registered, including several Hotpots - Sharksbite, Madmoo, MASSIE, joyce, Hucknall, budgirl, SOLACK, fuifui, Kiwi, mabsue, etc.

Fancy some of that?

See you at 7pm, & if you are unable to play, please come chat in the Chatbox, we usually get a good Rail for this.

Comments

• DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to It's tikay Tourney Time............:
    Tonight, 7pm, on Sky Poker. It's a 10 seater, 5,000 chips, 12 minute Blinds, & costs £10 + £1 to enter. I'll be playing as "tikay1" tonight, as it's my night off (I only use "TIKAY10" on my PTP nights), & I need someone to talk to - so I hope a few of you Reg for this. At 3.30pm today, there were 16 Registered, including several Hotpots - Sharksbite, Madmoo, MASSIE, joyce, Hucknall, budgirl, SOLACK, fuifui, Kiwi, mabsue, etc. Fancy some of that? See you at 7pm, & if you are unable to play, please come chat in the Chatbox, we usually get a good Rail for this.
    Posted by Tikay10

hiya m8 wd last nite for cashing in deepy left watching it when there were 3 of you left
           sorry m8 10 seater outside my bankroll but will pop in for a chat 

How did Brentford get on last nite?

check out the Shed when you have time m8 you are in the legends bit

good luck with your games tonite m8

dtw

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    Will do some railing tonight :)
  • holdemstudholdemstud Member Posts: 40
    edited August 2009
    Hi, is this game open to everybody, am new to sky poker and poker in general. been playing for 2 days would this be an ideal game for me to learn some valuable tips. ive watched channel 865 and think its quite good that players get a mention on the t.v, and analysis from the experts, am recently having some success must be beginners luck i guess, your thoughts would be great. is this a learning curve. thanks 

holdemstud
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: It's tikay Tourney Time............:
    Hi, is this game open to everybody, am new to sky poker and poker in general. been playing for 2 days would this be an ideal game for me to learn some valuable tips. ive watched channel 865 and think its quite good that players get a mention on the t.v, and analysis from the experts, am recently having some success must be beginners luck i guess, your thoughts would be great. is this a learning curve. thanks                                                                          holdemstud
    Posted by holdemstud
    Hi

Yes it is open to anyone who wants to enter.
  • MRDICKIEMRDICKIE Member Posts: 76
    edited August 2009
    ....another Donk has just joined.
    Wont be back from work until about 7.30.
    Keep a note of who nicks my BB's please Tikay :-)
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,758
    edited August 2009
    ....another Donk has just joined. Wont be back from work until about 7.30. Keep a note of who nicks my BB's please Tikay :-)
    Posted by MRDICKIE
    At 3.30pm today, there were 16 Registered, including several Hotpots - Sharksbite, Madmoo, MASSIE, joyce, Hucknall, budgirl, SOLACK, fuifui, Kiwi, mabsue, etc.

I love these deepstacks and i often wonder weather i should be playing them(well not that often but i do think about it) because i know ill be playing against some of the best players on here.But i enjoy them and can afford them and if u get pretty deep you have a few hours of fun.I want to progress as a poker player and i supose i could only learn from the valuable experiance...sean
  • holdemstudholdemstud Member Posts: 40
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: It's tikay Tourney Time............ : At 3.30pm today, there were 16 Registered, including several Hotpots - Sharksbite, Madmoo, MASSIE, joyce, Hucknall, budgirl, SOLACK, fuifui, Kiwi, mabsue, etc. I love these deepstacks and i often wonder weather i should be playing them(well not that often but i do think about it) because i know ill be playing against some of the best players on here.But i enjoy them and can afford them and if u get pretty deep you have a few hours of fun.I want to progress as a poker player and i supose i could only learn from the valuable experiance...sean
    Posted by stokefc
    hi m8, im up for giving it a go if you are, am new and want to play against good players to improve my game, 
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: It's tikay Tourney Time............ : At 3.30pm today, there were 16 Registered, including several Hotpots - Sharksbite, Madmoo, MASSIE, joyce, Hucknall, budgirl, SOLACK, fuifui, Kiwi, mabsue, etc. I love these deepstacks and i often wonder weather i should be playing them(well not that often but i do think about it) because i know ill be playing against some of the best players on here.But i enjoy them and can afford them and if u get pretty deep you have a few hours of fun.I want to progress as a poker player and i supose i could only learn from the valuable experiance...sean
    Posted by stokefc
    You seem to do pretty well from where I sit Sean - keep plugging away, the Cashes will come, & as you say, they are a great medium for having a few hours fun, & chilling with like-minded folks.

The style of play is much different than in the whop-bang-alang Opens, & you get time to "settle". It's like the difference between Test Cricket, & 20/20, or Flat Racing & NH. Same thing, but different.

See you later!

PS - With 15 mins to go, 41 Registered.
    edited August 2009
    ....another Donk has just joined. Wont be back from work until about 7.30. Keep a note of who nicks my BB's please Tikay :-)
    Posted by MRDICKIE
    No worries Mr Tricky Dickie, I'll look after your Blinds. ;)
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: It's tikay Tourney Time............ : hi m8, im up for giving it a go if you are, am new and want to play against good players to improve my game, 
    Posted by holdemstud
    You did OK for a newbie last night - you'll soon improve if you watch the flow of the game.

Feel free to Post on the Poker Strategy Board if there is anything you are not quite sure of.

Good Luck!

44 Reg'd now. Hopefully, we'll get 70.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009

Sorry guys can't play this tonight but i might pop along to rail a bit later on.

Good Luck all

• EKCEKC Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2009

am going to give this ago for the first time tikay, am enjoying my poker again and had a little touch in a BH game late last night, so can't wait.
    edited August 2009

Great Tourney tonight - 69 runners I think, & here's the Final Table & Result.
    ATOMANT551£195 + 30 League Points325000 
    anjie19702£130 + 26 League Points0 
    letticek3£91 + 22 League Points0 
    lizzard714£65 + 18 League Points0 
    tallboy5£52 + 14 League Points0 
    daznsam6£45.50 + 10 League Points0 
    NColley7£39 + 8 League Points0 
    Trev_Vare8£32.50 + 6 League Points0 
    deller059 0 
    tikay110 0
    edited August 2009

A very deserving winner, & note young Anjie - 28th Birthday next Monday - in 2nd, she has serious Tourney Game. 

Well done all, & thank you for playing.
    edited August 2009

By the bye, here's the Result of Tonight's £20 + £2 7.15pm Deepie.

This is the 2nd night in 3 that Uzi-lover has won this - he's hot hot hot - & very handy. A VERY strong Final Table, too, look at those Hotpots all right behind Uzi, & MadMoo, who lobbied so hard with others to get this Deepie running, got another thoroughly deserved Cash.

All is well in the Sky Poker Deepie world.
    Uzi_lover1£156 + 30 League Points130000 
    Nutter59322£117 + 26 League Points0 
    F_Ivanovic3£91 + 18 League Points0 
    spitfire104£65 + 12 League Points0 
    MADMOO5£52 + 6 League Points0 
    gadgerno16£390 
    MASSIE297 0 
    tikay18 0 
    wickyman9 0 
    SoLack10 0
  • MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited August 2009
    2 off money both torns 4 tikay ouch h8 that, wow thats a great final 10 there
    edited August 2009
    2 off money both torns 4 tikay ouch h8 that, wow thats a great final 10 there
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    Yup, what a Table that was!

I have no complaints at my almost double-bubble-bubble.

In one, I jammed with AK & got looked up by a very deep-stacked guy with Nines, the Nines held.

In the other, I flopped the absolute nuts with 8-9 on a 7-T-J Flop. That I liked. The Turn was a K, & my man had A-Q - the absolute better Nuts. Oops.

Huge fun.
  • F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,399
    edited August 2009
    I sure like 3rd place lol...
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    Should get my internet back friday... so hopefully tomorrow ill be there!!! been missing these trnys :(
  • anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited August 2009
    A very deserving winner, & note young Anjie - 28th Birthday next Monday - in 2nd, she has serious Tourney Game.  Well done all, & thank you for playing.
    Posted by Tikay10
    haha tikay i wish i was 28 lol. xxxxxxxxxx