You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

It's tikay Tourney Time............

2»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: It's tikay Tourney Time............:
    In Response to Re: It's tikay Tourney Time............ : haha tikay i wish i was 28 lol. xxxxxxxxxx
    Posted by anjie1970
    Well you don't look 28. I had you down as about 25.

PS - Yup, proper schmoozer, me. OK, 27.
  • anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: It's tikay Tourney Time............ : Well you don't look 28. I had you down as about 25. PS - Yup, proper schmoozer, me. OK, 27.
    Posted by Tikay10
    weres my kisses xxxx
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: It's tikay Tourney Time............ : weres my kisses xxxx
    Posted by anjie1970
    Cripes, I'm in trouble now.

Here you go.

x
    edited August 2009

PS - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited August 2009
    PS - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol ty. xxxxxxxxxx
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited August 2009
    By the bye, here's the Result of Tonight's £20 + £2 7.15pm Deepie. This is the 2nd night in 3 that Uzi-lover has won this - he's hot hot hot - & very handy. A VERY strong Final Table, too, look at those Hotpots all right behind Uzi, & MadMoo, who lobbied so hard with others to get this Deepie running, got another thoroughly deserved Cash. All is well in the Sky Poker Deepie world. Uzi_lover 1 £156 + 30 League Points 130000   Nutter5932 2 £117 + 26 League Points 0   F_Ivanovic 3 £91 + 18 League Points 0   spitfire10 4 £65 + 12 League Points 0   MADMOO 5 £52 + 6 League Points 0   gadgerno1 6 £39 0   MASSIE29 7   0   tikay1 8   0   wickyman 9   0   SoLack 10   0
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you TK xxxxxxx
  • candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited August 2009
    In Response to It's tikay Tourney Time............:
    Tonight, 7pm, on Sky Poker. It's a 10 seater, 5,000 chips, 12 minute Blinds, & costs £10 + £1 to enter. I'll be playing as "tikay1" tonight, as it's my night off (I only use "TIKAY10" on my PTP nights), & I need someone to talk to - so I hope a few of you Reg for this. At 3.30pm today, there were 16 Registered, including several Hotpots - Sharksbite, Madmoo, MASSIE, joyce, Hucknall, budgirl, SOLACK, fuifui, Kiwi, mabsue, etc. Fancy some of that? See you at 7pm, & if you are unable to play, please come chat in the Chatbox, we usually get a good Rail for this.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi hunni,
    hope you are keeping well Tikay. Sorry hunni but its out of my bankroll (boo hoo) but i will pop over and do abit of railing.

Good luck everyone entering-may the poker gods be with you all!

Lots of love

Candi xxxx
  • candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited August 2009

Sorry tikay went looking for tourney and realised i missed it!! derrrr  wd to every1 xxxx