You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Blogs Blogs Blogs.... part 2 - WE WANT YOU *September Bloggers announced*

13»

Comments

• bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs.... part 2 - WE WANT YOU:
    Benny Are you saving the other cannibal jokes for your blog? I like the one that goes: Two cannibals eating and one says to the other Cannibal 1 "How you doing" Cannibal 2 "I`m having a ball" Cannibal 1 " Slow down you`re eating to fast" Boom Boom LOL Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2

LUV IT    sry  IAMALLIN  only just seen this   heheehe
  • tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited August 2009
    I would love to do a blog for a month Rich.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    Hey Everyone!

thank you so much for all the fantastic interest! it's great to see and even if you don't get the chance this month we will select a new batch for October.

so

time to announce who will be blogging in September!!!

the chosen 4 will be

Bennydip
    Dazler
    GregHogg
    and Solorcarro

(if any of you 4 have any problems with that give me a shout)

i will be in touch with each of you shortly to sort out the particulars.

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    Nice one. You 4 will enjoy doing it I am sure.
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Congrats you 4. Have fun.
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    Hey Everyone! thank you so much for all the fantastic interest! it's great to see and even if you don't get the chance this month we will select a new batch for October. so ........... .................. time to announce who will be blogging in September!!! the chosen 4 will be Bennydip Dazler GregHogg and Solorcarro (if any of you 4 have any problems with that give me a shout) i will be in touch with each of you shortly to sort out the particulars.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

well done to all  and well done to the bloggers for august

Rich do u want me to continue with a battle of blogs Poll for Sept or are u doing it could you let me no m8 ?

cheers 

dtw
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs.... part 2 - WE WANT YOU :       well done to all  and well done to the bloggers for august        Rich do u want me to continue with a battle of blogs Poll for Sept or are u doing it could you let me no m8 ?        cheers         dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT

feel free to do all the polls you wish dtw
  • FBSFBS Member Posts: 131
    edited August 2009

the chosen 4 will be

Bennydip
    Dazler
    GregHogg
    and Solorcarro

A good choice it is as well ....

I look forward to yet more interesting reading ... and hopefully to learn more tricks...
  • SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited August 2009
    Hey Everyone! thank you so much for all the fantastic interest! it's great to see and even if you don't get the chance this month we will select a new batch for October. so ........... .................. time to announce who will be blogging in September!!! the chosen 4 will be Bennydip Dazler GregHogg and Solorcarro (if any of you 4 have any problems with that give me a shout) i will be in touch with each of you shortly to sort out the particulars.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    It will be a pleasure to do a blog for you guys, September is a big month for me as I turn 40 and do it in style....in Vegas!! So I will be blogging on the lead up with a couple of visits to Dusk till Dawn for "live" poker practice and I'll let you all know how much cash I shed on the strip!! Also really enjoying the new deep stacks that are running on Sky Poker and I can also blog on the pitfalls of supporting Altrincham FC, its not all poker after all!!

Have really enjoyed the previous 4 bloggers and its a hard act to follow!!!

Dave
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited August 2009
    well done guys.......... ENJOY
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009

Thank you,  thank you,  thank you,  (tips his hat)

You guys are going to be a hard act to follow.
    I have enjoyed the way this forum has developed so quickly and a lot of it is thanks is   not only Rich and the rest of the boys and girls at Skypoker but you  four have been stars with your contribution's

Lets hope i don't get chat banned (eek) or have a blog deleted but we will try and have fun along the way !!

Good luck to the other new blogger's ,,,lets party !! 

Ohh  one thing .....I don't need  any  badge's  to do this !!...please ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ

eloooooooooooooooo  benny
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    Good choice Rick

Can`t wait for the blogs

Looking forward to the hoggblog

LOL
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009

Good Luck to the 4 new Bloggers, & a big "well done" to the outgoing foursome.

Post Vegas tiredness, a lot of time spent Forum Posting, playing & Railing Tourneys, & a wish to ensure the Guest Bloggers got a clear run, meant I've not done my Blog for 3 weeks or so, but I'm gonna start again now, so there'll be  a plethora of Blogs upcoming.

Sky Poker - plenty to read.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs.... part 2 - WE WANT YOU *September Bloggers announced*:
    Good Luck to the 4 new Bloggers, & a big "well done" to the outgoing foursome. Post Vegas tiredness, a lot of time spent Forum Posting, playing & Railing Tourneys, & a wish to ensure the Guest Bloggers got a clear run, meant I've not done my Blog for 3 weeks or so, but I'm gonna start again now, so there'll be  a plethora of Blogs upcoming. Sky Poker - plenty to read.
    Posted by Tikay10
    The poker blogfather is back:)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs.... part 2 - WE WANT YOU *September Bloggers announced*:
    In Response to Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs.... part 2 - WE WANT YOU *September Bloggers announced* : The poker blogfather is back:)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Lol!

And Hogger The Blogger.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs.... part 2 - WE WANT YOU *September Bloggers announced* : Lol! And Hogger The Blogger.
    Posted by Tikay10
    All very catchy !

Looking forward to all four new bloggers efforts and of course reading the Blogfather's new one. Think I will claim ownership of that name...

Now to get on with practising for tonights Deepy. (prob go out first hand lol)
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    oh dear what have you guys and gals let your self in for............... letting me right a blog........... with all my crazy thoughts on the world................ if my pokers been anything to go by then my bogging skills had better be a lot better if im gonna keep you people from falling asleep while reading. But thankyou for the opportunity im sure im gonna have a lot of fun doing a blog. This will be my first blogg ive ever done so be gentle with me. Well done to Bennydip, GregHogg and Solorcarro i look forward to a great read im sure. So ill speak to you all soon keep up the good work peeps the community is a great place for a laugh and some good poker advice. :)