You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Problem with writing notes and typing in bet amounts

5toneFace5toneFace Member Posts: 246
edited September 2010 in Community Help & Advice
When trying to make a note on a player or typing in a bet amount, the cursor jumps to the front, eg if i wanted to bet £12 and typed a 1 then a 2, it would put in £21,

Comments

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2010
    Have you broken your arrow keys lol
  • 5toneFace5toneFace Member Posts: 246
    edited August 2010

No lol! It doesnt do it on anything else!

edited August 2010
    restart comp will most likely fix it if it isn't a consistent problem.

I'll ask the necessary questions before sky_xyz does, what browser/operating system are you on? Any similar problems before? Does refreshing the page help, did comp restart sort it etc etc?
  • 5toneFace5toneFace Member Posts: 246
    edited August 2010

Restarted my computer but still does it. Never had a problem before. Use IE.

edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Problem with writing notes and typing in bet amounts:
    Restarted my computer but still does it. Never had a problem before. Use IE.
    Posted by 5toneFace

Ah have realised something that may be helpful, the flash client is on a slightly newer version hence the ability to set it to auto go into mini view when you load a table. When I was testing it out I found that at points I couldn't enter into the box/had problems entering zeros and decimal places. This may be linked, see what Rich of the sky says.
  • ybyb Member Posts: 1,471
    edited August 2010
    I use firefox and I'm getting similar problems when in mini view. Also the tables do something weird when I change from miniview back to standard view, like the chatbox starts scrolling up and down by itself :S
    edited August 2010
    And because I didn't have time to type out my raise size due to the problem with the cursor thingy I had to flat call with a set on the wettest board ever :(
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited August 2010
    Hi guys,

When you see any issues such as these, could you please if possible take screenshots?
    Then if you could provide details of browser version and OS used, plus the tournament you're playing and the time you saw the issue, and then send all these details to customer care we can then properly investigate.

Thanks
    Lee
  • ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited August 2010
    I've experienced every single problem mentioned above.. using almighty Google Chrome ofcourse...... come on Beaneh... sort it out mateee
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited August 2010

Do u have to hold delete as u type to make sure u get the right number in????

Got the same problem.....

Also my call button is too sensitive and I cnt stop pressing it :(
    edited August 2010
    Do u have to hold delete as u type to make sure u get the right number in????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I just started typing in my bet amounts the wrong way round lol

@ Lee, we cant take screenshots because these problems won't show up on screenshots, it looks as if its happening on multiple browser versions / OS's though. I noticed it happening on my cash tables on Friday night (the 27th), haven't played in the last couple of days but sounds like the problem is still there from what others have said too. It looks like this could be a glitch with some of the software updates perhaps?
    edited August 2010
    I've experienced every single problem mentioned above.. using almighty Google Chrome ofcourse...... come on Beaneh... sort it out mateee
    Posted by ChirpyChip

I don't work for sky mr chip I just try and help, I already reported a problem with the numbers in the bet selection bit when I tested the client I dont see what else I can do for you except maybe take the mick out of you and call you names :p
  • ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Problem with writing notes and typing in bet amounts : I don't work for sky mr chip I just try and help, I already reported a problem with the numbers in the bet selection bit when I tested the client I dont see what else I can do for you except maybe take the mick out of you and call you names :p
    Posted by beaneh

Ye I also reported that during the test... about 5 times now I have bet like 44.40 p instead of 4.40 lol..... makes my heart go funny.... you can call me names if you like, just don't take my BB and I shall be a happy Bunny :D
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Problem with writing notes and typing in bet amounts : Ye I also reported that during the test... about 5 times now I have bet like 44.40 p instead of 4.40 lol..... makes my heart go funny.... you can call me names if you like, just don't take my BB and I shall be a happy Bunny :D
    Posted by ChirpyChip

YOUR BB IS MINE (and SB!)
    edited August 2010
    THIS PROBLEM IS GREAT LOOOOOL

>beaneh raised for £4.
    >sam1986 called for £3.
    >marsden01 folded
    >coaley001 folded
    >Sharksbite folded
    >Dealing the flop (Js,9s,Qd).
    >beaneh bet £61.
    >sam1986 has gone all in for £96.
    >beaneh called for £35.
    >beaneh showed Qs,As
    >sam1986 showed 9h,9d
    >Dealing the turn (Ks).
    >Dealing the river (Ts).
    >beaneh has won the hand (£199.70) with Royal Flush (Qs,As,Js,Ks,Ts)
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited August 2010
    THIS PROBLEM IS GREAT LOOOOOL />beaneh raised for £4. >sam1986 called for £3. >marsden01 folded >coaley001 folded >Sharksbite folded >Dealing the flop (Js,9s,Qd). >beaneh bet £61. >sam1986 has gone all in for £96. >beaneh called for £35. >beaneh showed Qs,As >sam1986 showed 9h,9d >Dealing the turn (Ks). >Dealing the river (Ts). >beaneh has won the hand (£199.70) with Royal Flush (Qs,As,Js,Ks,Ts)
    Posted by beaneh
    Can I have your problem?
    edited August 2010
    all skill
    edited August 2010
    all skill
    Posted by beaneh
    Can I have that too?  I'll swap you for a brand new pencil, you know, one with no actual end it's so new and an almost new compass and protractor set.

Go on, you know you want to.
    edited August 2010
    Throw in a sharpener too imo
    edited September 2010
    Throw in a sharpener too imo
    Posted by beaneh
    Don't push it.  But I'll consider it if you vote for me here (by just posting MACHKA in the thread).