You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Problem with writing notes and typing in bet amounts

2»

Comments

• OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2010
    I dont know about the bet sizing issue as I just use the 1/2 3/4 bet tab then adjust with the cursor.

The big problem for me is it is near impossible to make notes when multi`ing.  I will click on player I want to make a note on, click the cursor in the box. I will start typing, but as soon as there is action on another table, the cursor will jump.  So I could have typed a whole sentance into note box, look back and there is like the first 2 letters there.  Sooo frustrating.  I have brought this issue up before but nothing has been done.( IE8 btw)

When on firefox, I dont even have a flashing cursor, so I have no Idea where Im about to type.

Google Chrome....w..t..f.. is that all about.  The table sizing is mad, click on miniview and you will be lucky to see one of your oppos avatars left eye.
  • silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Problem with writing notes and typing in bet amounts:
    I dont know about the bet sizing issue as I just use the 1/2 3/4 bet tab then adjust with the cursor. The big problem for me is it is near impossible to make notes when multi`ing.  I will click on player I want to make a note on, click the cursor in the box. I will start typing, but as soon as there is action on another table, the cursor will jump.  So I could have typed a whole sentance into note box, look back and there is like the first 2 letters there.  Sooo frustrating.  I have brought this issue up before but nothing has been done.( IE8 btw) When on firefox, I dont even have a flashing cursor, so I have no Idea where Im about to type. Google Chrome....w..t..f.. is that all about.  The table sizing is mad, click on miniview and you will be lucky to see one of your oppos avatars left eye.
    Posted by OMahonyO
    The mini view on chrome has been sorted now. I've been using it for a few weeks with no problems