You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Daily 'Orfordable' deepstack league

2»

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    Very nice table sir, shame about my position.

I'm just giving all you other guys a head start, I sense back to back wins coming soon :p
  • Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited August 2009
    Woo Hooo 12th place, congrats every 1 who cashed this evening. Another gr8 turnout for these tournies.

Thanx Mr Flush for taking the time to run this league, Hope 2 c ya all 2mora, Ozzie
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Daily 'Orfordable' deepstack league:
    no offence flash but how u get that many points m8?
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    LOL Didnt you hear about his bonus 25 points per day for doing this table?!? :)
  • MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited August 2009
    nope but i think my beer is talking deleting post now
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    Very nice table sir, shame about my position. I'm just giving all you other guys a head start, I sense back to back wins coming soon :p
    Posted by scotty77
    I was going to give you a special mention managing to get 5 points from 2 trnys but forgot, lol
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009

Well done Flash, this is good stuff.
    edited August 2009
    nope but i think my beer is talking deleting post now
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    LOL... no probs... i finished 4th last night and i think around 20th tonight
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

wow  47th with 1 game played i can't beleive it great idea Flash really enjoyed it tonite

dtw

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Daily 'Orfordable' deepstack league : I was going to give you a special mention managing to get 5 points from 2 trnys but forgot, lol
    Posted by FlashFlush
    LOL

next one I play I'm gonna take seriously and actually make use of my fold button haha
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    Woo Hooo 12th place, congrats every 1 who cashed this evening. Another gr8 turnout for these tournies. Thanx Mr Flush for taking the time to run this league, Hope 2 c ya all 2mora, Ozzie
    Posted by Ozzie08

hi oz well played last nite for your 5th place great work m8

michael
  • Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Daily 'Orfordable' deepstack league :    hi oz well played last nite for your 5th place great work m8    michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Thanx m8, gl 2 u and all 2 nite
  • sofadudesofadude Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2009
    nice work Flash. Gutted I'm not on the list. I'll have to make sure I'm home by 7 more often and put in a challenge!!
  • fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited August 2009
    Hiya mate. I,m obviously slow on the up take here. Which tourneys do u have to enter to get into this league buddy. Sounds like a great idea.
    edited August 2009
    Hiya mate. I,m obviously slow on the up take here. Which tourneys do u have to enter to get into this league buddy. Sounds like a great idea.
    Posted by fingers615
    The new "Deepstacks" at 7pm, i think each day its under a different name, but if you look at the description, they are either 6 or 10 seater (mainly 10) with 5k chips and 12 min blinds....
  • FBSFBS Member Posts: 131
    edited August 2009
    Loving your work with this league Flash ( or is it Flush ? )

I hope to play more of these deepies and the league is a great way of showing my progress against other players.

1 suggestion for you ....

My local club runs a league and in that they count your BEST 1 results to work out your league placing, it seems to work well and keeps the interest going right therough each season, 4 seasons to a year ... but I guess a saeson could be as long or short asa you like and the number of counting results could change accordingly...

Keep up the good work
    edited August 2009
    Yes i have thought about that.... Like somebody has said before it would reward loyalty... but the only thing is i want it to be winnable by all, for instance the people who will play it most nights will have more chance of getting top results... I think for this month (will run till end of september) we will keep it as it is, (i havent kept daily results neway) then any changes we feel will help it we can do.... Use this as a tester season.... P.S there is another newer thread than this with rd3 standings on